Chapter 21

I Will Always Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Umma, where’s the others? Hyungs and Noonas?” The 5 years old boy is asking his umma as he walks to the kitchen. Jaejoong look at the boy who is clearly shown that he just awake. He picks him up and kisses his cheek.

“They’re going to school Yojoonie. They will be back for lunch.” Jaejoong said. Yojoon pouted.

“But I’m bored umma. Always alone home.” Yojoon pouted. Jaejoong chuckled.

“It’s okay. You will go to school next Monday and make new friends. You’re not going to be bored then.” Jaejoong said.

“Really umma?” Yojoon said. Jaejoong nodded. Yojoon giggled. Jaejoong tickled his stomach until they heard some grumbling from Yojoon’s stomach.

“Ow. Someone hungry.” Jaejoong tease. Yojoon pout.

“Come on. You should eat.” Jaejoong said. Yojoon giggle when his mother blows his cheek. Jaejoong put Yojoon on the chair as he prepares his breakfast. After he done, he give his son his food. Yojoon eats it happily. After he done with his breakfast he went to the living room to watch his favorite kids show until lunch. Meanwhile Jaejoong clean the kitchen as he peek on Yojoon once in a while. After he done cooking lunch he went to Yojoon and watch the TV with him. He changes the channel to his favorite drama. Yojoon pouted because his mother favorite drama already up and he have to watch it with his mother if he want to get dessert and snack after his lunch. He doesn’t understand why his mother likes to watch drama. When the drama is going for a while the other kids arrived home. Yujin and Joonho was getting pick up by their older siblings. Being university students, Jiyool and Moonbin have much more free time. As promise they will be home for lunch even though they spend their time more on campus.

“Ummaaaaaa, why didn’t you tell me it’s already on???” Jiyool is whining as she joins watching the drama beside her mother.

“Your fault you’re late today.” Jaejoong said.

“Hyung, help me!!!” Yojoon yelled as he running to Moonbin. Moonbin chuckled at his little brother. He knows that the little boy hated drama but he can’t do anything against his mother. He picks up Yojoon and pinches his cheek.

“Come on. Let’s play in my room. Let the girls watch their drama.” Moonbin said. Even Yujin already join to watch the drama.

“Yah! If you don’t like it, just leave us alone.” Jaejoong said. Moonbin and Joonho laughs then went upstairs. Joonho playing with Yojoon while Moonbin doing his university project while watching them both. They stay there until Jaejoong tell them that the lunch is ready. As usual Yunho went home too when it’s lunchtime and he arrive when Jaejoong already done preparing the dish.

“Guys, you know I have free time today. Why don’t we go to the beach this weekend? Changmin too. He wants us to go together. It’s been a long time since we go to our beach house.” Yunho said.

“We have a beach house?” Joonho ask.

“Ooow. You probably don’t remember. We went there when you’re one. Then we got that house renovated and never went there anymore. Yeah we should go there. I want to get my skin tan again.” Jaejoong said.

“Yeah the beach!! That’s what I need!!” Jiyool cheer happily.

“I will go if I don’t sleep in the same room with Jiyool. I just realize I hate to be in one room with her.” Moonbin said.

“Yah! You want to sleep with me when we were younger just because you scare of the dark.” Jiyool said. Moonbin pouted and the others laugh. After that they pack their bag so they can went to the beach in the afternoon. Yojoon already running around with his swimming trunk, as he never went to the beach and he get excited because of it. Jaejoong just shook his head looking at his youngest son. He went to his room to pack his and his husband stuff. He takes some cloths and put it in their bag when Yunho sudd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter