Chapter 32

I Will Always Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The moment the twins starting to call Jaejoong umma.

---------------------

“Jaejoong ajusshi, where are we going?” Moonbin ask.

“Where’s appa?” Jiyool asks.

“We’re going to the park to play. Your appa will pick you up after he finish his work and get some dinner with us.” Jaejoong said.

“I love to play with Jaejoong ajusshi.” Both of them said cheerfully. Jaejoong smile. This is the first time he and the twins are alone. Although they already played together for several times but there’s always Yunho or Changmin beside them. Beside he’s going to be their mother in several days. So he wants to get closer with the twins. They already told the twins that they’re going to be married and the twins are happy they’re going to have a mother but Jaejoong still kind of sad because they still call him ajusshi instead of umma. He knows he’s not their real mother but he really wants them to call him umma like the first time they met him.

“Ajusshi, we want to play on the seesaw.” They pulled Jaejoong towards the seesaw. Jaejoong smile as he follows them to the seesaw. Both of them giggle on their side as Jaejoong move the seesaw. The seesaw is small for Jaejoong so he can make sure that the seesaw isn’t that high for them. After that they went to the swings and play there. Jaejoong push them both. They’re cheering as they want Jaejoong to push higher.

“Umma, higher!!!” Both of them giggle. Jaejoong widened his eyes. He thinks he heard it wrong.

“Umma, why did you stop?” Jiyool ask while she’s pouting.

“Why did you two just call me?” Jaejoong asks.

“Umma?” Jiyool said.

“Oooohhh. Sorry ajusshi. We forgot.” Moonbin said.

“Sorry ajusshi we forgot.” Jiyool said sadly.

“It’s okay.” Jaejoong said. Truthfully he was happy for a moment that they call him umma for a moment. After that they went to the sandbox to build some sandcastle. They play until Yunho came to pick them up and went to have some dinner.

“So how are your day guys?” Yunho said.

“We learn how to count at school today!!” Moonbin said.

“And learn some new words at school!!” Jiyool said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter