Chapter 30

I Will Always Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Umma…. Where are we going?” Jihye ask as she rubs her eyes.

“We’re going to your grandparent’s house remember? You’re going to stay there for a couple of days because umma and appa have works to do overseas. You like grandma’s food right?” Jiyool said. Jihye pouted.

“Umma not going to stay?” Jihye asks.

“I’m sorry baby. I can’t take you but I will bring you new toys.” Jiyool said. Jihye nodded as she buried her face on her plushy.

“We’re here.” Jinki said. They arrive at the Jung mansion and went inside.

“JIhye-ah~~” Jaejoong said cheerfully as he takes Jihye from Jiyool.

“Grandma~” Jihye hug her grandma tightly.

“I miss you so much~ I got you some new toys.” Jaejoong said.

“Umma. Don’t spoil her too much. She already have too much toys at home and I already promise her to buy new toys.” Jiyool said.

“Why? I can do whatever I want to my granddaughter.” Jaejoong said annoyingly. Jiyool sigh. She can’t win her mother.

“Okay then, Jihye. Be good to your grandma and grandpa okay? Don’t make them tired okay?” Jiyool said to Jihye. The girl nodded. Jiyool kiss her forehead and went to the airport with Jinki.

“What’s should we do first?” Jaejoong ask. Jihye is making thinking pose.

“I want to cook grandma~~” Jihye said.

“Okay then come on my little chef.” Jaejoong said. They’re happily chopping when Yunho comes into the kitchen.

“Hi there little princess.” Yunho said as he scoops Jihye into his arms.

“Grandpa~~” Jiyool kiss his cheek.

“Aren’t you bored just with your grandma? What he do is just cooking.” Yunho said.

“Yah!! I’m cooking the food that you love so much.” Jaejoong said. Yunho laugh.

“Come on. Let’s call your cousin. Let’s see if he’s available.” Yunho said.

“Yah! Yunnie ya. Don’t make Moonbin do much more work.” Jaejoong said.

“Who said I would give him much more work.” Yunho said as he calls Hana. After talking for a while, there’s a smile on his face. He went back to the kitchen.

“Taemin and Sulli going to be here in a hour. Hana let them to stay here for a couple of days.” Yunho said.

“Yeay! More kids to play with.” Jaejoong said.

“You really love kids huh?” Yunho said.

“What? Yoojon isn’t cute anymore after he finish his elementary school.” Jaejoong said.

“Grandma can I have ice cream?” Jihye ask cutely.

“No. You should wait for your cousin first okay? Have lunch first then you can have your ice cream okay?” Jaejoong said. Jihye pouted.

“Don’t pout. Now go with your grandpa and play at the living room.” Jaejoong said. Yunho just sigh.

“Okay come on. You don't want to make your grandma angry. He’s sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter