Chapter 17

I Will Always Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I will make the twins special chapter. This is contain the twins school life (well mostly love life XD). Will be in several parts.

This chapter is part 1. Enjoy~

-----------------------------------------------

 

Moonbin was walking with his basketball team to the locker room after the practice. They’re preparing for the tournament that almost come. Today is the last practice before the tournament. After that they get a free time to practice on their own and to do their own stuff.

“Hey, Moonbin is that your sister?” Myung Ki said. Moonbin looking at his twins that standing in front of someone who clearly confessing something to her.

“Meh. Maybe she got a confession again. Because of our mother she always get that a lot remember?” Moonbin said as they walk to the locker room.

“Are you talking about yourself? It’s not only her that get that all the time and I meet your father already.” Myung Ki said.

“What’s wrong with my father?” Moonbin ask. He took his bag from his locker and get ready to go home.

“Because your father is still an attractive man and having your mother as his wife. I wish I can be your father.” Myung Ki said.

“You serious? Looking at me who get this kind of treatment from most of our schoolmate. You want it?” Moonbin said.

“eehhhm. To think about it your life is quite good. Although sometimes is creepy.” Myung Ki said.

“Yeah just think about the creepy part. Well I’m going first. I’m hoping Jiyool is done with her usual routine from her fans.” Moonbin said as he walks outside. Hoping Jiyool already walks to his motorcycle. He walks calmly to his bike when he heard Jiyool’s screaming. He turns around to find his sister. He runs to the source of the voice. He found his sister being grasped by one of her schoolmate.

“Please! I like you so much. Why can’t you accept it?” He said as he holds Jiyool’s hands tightly.

“I already told you the reasons! Please stop forcing me!” Jiyool said as she tried to pull away from him. Moonbin can’t stand it. He pulled Jiyool and push the guy who is fell into the ground.

“She said stop!” Moonbin yelled as he gets ready to punch the guy but get stop by Jiyool.

“No! You don’t have to do that.” Jiyool hold her brother by hugging him.

“B-but….” Moonbin said.

“No. Let’s just go home.” Jiyool said.

“Okay. If this isn’t for my sister, you’re dead.” Moonbin is glaring to the guy and walking away with Jiyool. She’s dragging him as she doesn’t want him to go back and get into trouble because of her.

“Jiyool, I already told you not to talk to someone like him. You know they’re creepy sometimes.” Moonbin said.

“It’s rude to say no.” Jiyool said.

“But see what they done to you.” Moonbin said as he takes Jiyool’s hand and her wrist still red.

“Okay. Okay. I’ll be careful next time. I have nothing to do after my volley ball practice is done and your basketball taking too long.” Jiyool said. Moonbin smile when she said that. He gives her helmet and put his own helmet. They went home and arrive home just before dark. They usually come home at this hour because of their practice. Their siblings watching TV while doing their homework greet them. They walk pass them.

“Jiyool unnie why is your hand is red?” Yujin ask. She ask her loud enough to make Jaejoong heard it from the kitchen.

“It’s nothing. It’s just hard practice today.” Jiyool lied.

“Okay. Fighting unnie!” Yujin is cheering for her. Jiyool just smile to her. They both went to the kitchen to get something to drink and greet Jaejoong.

“Is everything okay?” Jaejoong ask as he close the pot lid and turn off the stove. Both of them nodded.

“Okay. If you two have any problems just tell me okay? I’ll help anyway I can.” Jaejoong said to the twins, as he knows at least one of them have problems every week. The twins nodded.

“Now you two get into the shower. You two are stinks.” Jaejoong said as he pinches his nose while laughing.

“Ummaaa….” The twins whine as Jaejoong get out from the kitchen. They went to their own room. Since they get into high school, Yunho built new extension to the house because his family and Changmin’s family growing. So they added 4 new rooms. 2 for Yunho and 2 for Changmin. The twins using the 2 rooms since Yujin only get the half of the old kids room while Joonho and Yojoon share a bedroom. After they got shower, they went downstairs to get something to eat. Yunho and Changmin already got home from work. They were chatting in the kitchen. After Jiyool finish with her dinner, she went back to her room to do her homework. Jaejoong eyed her suspiciously as he never saw Jiyool that quite. He plans to talk to her after he washes the dishes. He glad that Kyuhyun and Mrs. Jung help him to wash the dishes. After he done he went to Jiyool’s room. He knocks on it.

“Yoolie-ah, can I come in?” Jaejoong ask.

“Yes, umma.” Jiyool said from inside. He went inside. Jiyool is already on her pajamas and now doing her homework on the bed. He sits on the chair on the end of Jiyool’s bed. He takes Jiyool’s hand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter