Chapter 18

I Will Always Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why are you dressing like that?” Moonbin and Yunho asking the same question. They’re in the living room when Jiyool comes down from her bedroom. It’s Saturday. As plan, they’re going to hang out with their friends. Moonbin is waiting for Jiyool in the living room with Yunho who is watching TV and eating snacks with Joonho. Now the three of them are looking at the girl. Who is wearing a really girly dress while she’s a tomboyish girl.

“Why? Can I dress like this sometimes?” Jiyool said.

“No! No! Change your dress! Go back to normal.” Both of Yunho and Moonbin said.

“Ah! You two are mean.” Jiyool pouted and went to her room again to change her dress. Jaejoong is looking at her weirdly as she pass his room. He went downstairs with Yojoon in his arms.

“What’s wrong with Jiyool?” Jaejoong ask as he sits in the sofa.

“How can she dress like that? Her skirt too short and the top are too revealing.” Yunho said.

“It’s not Jiyool if she do that. Like someone dress her up like that.” Moonbin said.

“Are you mocking my taste of style? And Jiyool didn’t say no when I help her to find something to wear.” Jaejoong is glaring at his husband and his son. Yunho and Moonbin gasped when they hear that. They look at Jaejoong with fear. Moonbin looking at his father hoping he can calm Jaejoong. He know no one can calm Jaejoong as good as Yunho. Although mostly it failed.

“B-but that dress is too revealing. Beside they’re just going to hang out not dating. If it’s for dating, I’ll considerate it but for hang out. It’s a no. Btw, why are you buying her that kind of outfit? Is she seeing someone?” Yunho ask. Moonbin looking at his mother with puppy eyes, hoping he won’t tell Yunho about Jiyool’s crush. Or he will be dead.

“Why can she buy that kind of outfit? Don’t you think it’s time she have a dress like that? There’s no need for something special to buy that kind of stuff.” Jaejoong said.

“Is that true, Moonbin? She doesn’t date someone.” Yunho said.

“Not that I know appa. If she dating someone, I should know about it.” Moonbin said.

“Okay. I trust the two of you okay?” Yunho said. Jaejoong and Moonbin nodded.

“How about now?” JIyool ask as she already changes her cloths to her usual appearance.

“That’s better.” Yunho said.

“Okay.” Jiyool said.

“Okay come on. We’re supposed to be going half hour ago.” Moonbin said.

“Okay come on. Bye umma~ appa~” Jiyool said.

“Bye.” Moonbin said.

“Bye guys. Have fun.” Jaejoong said.

“Don’t come home too late!” Yunho yelled.

“Okay, appa!” They yelled from outside.

*****

Jiyool now pouted a little on a bench. A little soaked with because of a stupid accident in the lake earlier. She pouted as she remembers the stupid accident.

Flashback

Finally they arrive at the lake as they plan to go. After Moonbin park the car, they went to their friends who are waiting in front of the lake park gate. They just need to wait for some guys more.

“So what will do to Jinki later?” Mina said.

“Hana! You told her?” Jiyool said.

“What? I just wanted her to know.” Hana said.

“It’s okay. We’ll help you. I know you have your eyes on him lately.” Mina said.

“It’s okay. I can manage it myself. You don’t have to do that.” Jiyool said.

“You sure? You always blushing when you’re talking to Jinki.” Suddenly Myung Ki joins their conversation.

“Shut up! Not your business.” Jiyool said as she puff her cheek. Everybody start poking her cheek, which she get annoyed of, but everybody still annoyed her because she’s easy to be annoyed. Some of their friends fina

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter