Chapter 5

I Will Always Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Minnie, do you know where Yunho is? He like avoiding me this 2 days.” Jaejoong ask when he got into Yunho’s house. He always goes there after he finishes his training for his mini concert.

“Oh. Appa and he are meeting some client here. Well, not really a client. More like appa’s old friends. Appa wants Yunho to meet them.” Changmin said.

“Aw.” Jaejoong pout. “Why don’t you go with them?” Jaejoong ask.

“Oh because they don’t need me. I’m more like the IT guy. If they want to do anything with the IT, I’ll be there.” Changmin said.

“Oh. Ok.” Jaejoong give up. Then Kyuhyun went to them.

“Can I borrow my boyfriend for a moment?” Kyuhyun ask.

“Okay. I’ll go to the twins now.” Jaejoong said as he walks to the twins who are eating their dinner right now.

“Binnie, Yoolie, is your father mad of me because I rarely meet me at lunch because I’m busy.” He asks them.

“No, Jae-ajusshi. He always talks about you all the time.” Jiyool said.

“Yeah. Appa always talk about you all the time.” Moonbin said.

“Really?” Jaejoong pout. The twins just nodded at him.

“Okay then. You guys will see me on my performance right?” Jaejoong ask.

“Yeah. Appa promise us to come to your performance.” Moonbin said.

“Yeah. Grandpa and granny said they’re going to.” Jiyool said.

“Thank you guys.” Jaejoong smile. He looks at the clock.

“Come on guys. You should sleep now. I think your appa going to be home late again. You know he don’t want you guys to sleep late.” Jaejoong said.

“Okay.” The twins said. Jaejoong is really grateful that both of them are really obedient. He sings them to sleep. Now the twins can sleep without their father or granny. They already accustoms with Jaejoong’s voice and they like his voice. After he gets them sleep, he went to Yunho’s room. The room smells like him. Now Jaejoong really miss the guy. But he can’t do anything about Yunho’s work and his work since they got their own business. Then he went downstairs to tell Mrs. Jung that he will go home.

“Are you really okay Jae? Don’t you want to wait for him? He’ll get home soon.” Mrs. Jung said.

“It’s okay umma. I know he’s busy and it’s late. I’ve to go home and rest. I still have rehearsal tomorrow.” Jaejoong said.

“Okay. I’ll get the driver to get you home.” Mrs. Jung said.

“Thank you umma.” Jaejoong said. He went home with the car. When he gets into the house, he cries a little because he can’t meet his boyfriend after several days. He almost believes that Yunho won’t come his concert. He’s crying until he’s sleep without even change his cloths. In the morning he’s awake with a dizzy. But he just shakes that up because he still need practicing for his concerts this weekend. He went to the bathroom and gets some shower. Then he went to his car that Yunho’s driver drop to him. He went to the studio and found all of the staff already ready to practice. They just wait for him. He says sorry for them because he’s late. He not really likes him right now because he’s thinking about something else. He keeps saying sorry to the staff. The day turns into midnight and the practice finally over. It’s the final practice before the concert. It’s already Thursday and they got two whole days to rest but they have to practice again on Saturday morning before the concert in Saturday evening. Jaejoong went to his car and found a note on the wiper.

‘For you Joongie. Hope you don’t get yourself tired for the concerts. Sorry I can’t meet you this days because I’m busy. But we’ll meet again on the concerts okay ^.^

Love, your bear.’

With that notes comes with a big white bear that already in his car. Jaejoong smile. Although Yunho is busy, he keeps sending him something cute for him. He kisses the bear and went home. He brings the bear to his room and sleep with it. Imagining the bear is Yunho. He smiles in his sleep. A note from his love really making him happy. After all day sleeping he went to Yunho’s house on Friday morning. Hoping that Yunho is home but he’s wrong again. Yunho will be busy until Saturday afternoon. So they can’t meet until the concerts start and he know he will be busy with the concert. Jaejoong just pouting. Mrs. Jung keeps persuading him to keep happy and successfully get Jaejoong to sleep there for the evening.

“Umma, is Yunho really love me? Because he never called me even before my concert.” Jaejoong said.

“Don’t say that Jaejoong dear. I know Yunho miss you too. But he’s been busy for several days now. Calling you will make him more miss yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter