Chapter 4

I Will Always Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Appa. Where are we going?” Moonbin ask while he plays his feet.

“Binnie, stop playing with your feet. We’re going to vacation remember. You guys ask this several weeks ago.” Yunho said as he drives his car.

“Ow yeah.” Moonbin said as he looks outside. Both twins sit on the back sit as they play with their on stuff.

“Then why is where here appa?” Jiyool said she look outside the car. They look like in a neighborhood somewhere.

“We’re going to get Jaejoong first okay. You guys like him right?” Yunho said.

“Yeah. We love Jaejoong ajusshi!” They cheered. Yunho smile. They arrive at the apartment parking and wait for Jaejoong there. Yunho text him that they're already arrive in the parking lot and then wait for him to come to the car. Jaejoong come 5 minutes after Yunho text him.

“Hi guys! Where are the others?” Jaejoong ask after he put his bag at the back of the car and sat on the passenger sit.

“They take Changmin’s car and already on the way.” Yunho said. They went to Busan because the twin never been to the beach and luckily the family have a house near the beach on Busan. The twin laughs with Jaejoong since they playing with the toys they got. Not long after that, the twin got sleepy and went to sleep on their sits.

“So how’s work?” Yunho ask.

“Good. Good. Just tired because I’ve been busy for some time in this 2 weeks.” Jaejoong said as he lean on his sit. After several time dating, now Yunho know that Jaejoong is a freelance singer. He's taking work as a host that day because as a favor for a friend.

“Just rest. I’ll wake you up when we got into the rest area.” Yunho said he take Jaejoong and smile to him.

“No. I’ll be awake. I don’t want to be lonely right now. The kids are sleeping right now and I don’t you to be alone.” Jaejoong said. Yunho know Jaejoong is tired right now, it’s very clear on his voice.

“But you’re tired. I don’t want to you to be sick on our first vacation. I might be alone right now, but we’re going to be together when we got there.” Yunho glance a smile at him and focus on his driving again.

“No. I’m going to be awake until I’m really sleepy.” Jaejoong said.

“Okay if you say so.” Yunho said. Their relationship gets better after several times going out together. Although Jaejoong still thinks that Yunho dating him because he really looks like his late wife but he always shake that feeling. He likes Yunho but he always feel that Yunho don’t like him back as he to Yunho. He already had seen his late wife. He really looks like him although his wife has a brownish hair but his hair is black. The eyes of his late wife is light brown while his eyes is dark brown. But in his heart, he still hoping Yunho will make new memories with him. Not remembering about his late wife. As for Yunho, he doesn’t look Jaejoong as his wife. Because they really a different person. Although the appearance almost the same and some personalities is the same but in some way it’s different. His late wife is mature yet very childish on some occasion. But this Jaejoong is really clumsy on everything. He’s really blunt on everything although he can be serious on something. They are really different. Although they different he feel the same when he saw the two of them for the first time. And after knowing him the feeling isn’t changing either. Yunho hopes he like Jaejoong not because he looks like his wife. He hopes Jaejoong don’t think about that but in the other hand he’s wrong.

They talk for a little while then Jaejoong feel asleep half hour later. He’s too tired from working. Yunho smile when he looks at Jaejoong because he’s so cute and calm when he’s asleep. He went to a near rest area to buy some coffee. Thank good there’s a drive thru so he doesn’t have to get down from the car. He got Jaejoong Ice vanilla latte since he always drinks that when he met Yunho. So when Jaejoong awake so he will get his coffee. After several hours, Jaejoong is awake and already fresh. Thanks for Yunho’s initiative, Jaejoong really get refresh again. He really grateful is having a boyfriend like this. A little while later the twin are awake.

“Appa! Hungry!” Moonbin said. Yunho laugh a little. Its already night and they haven’t get dinner yet.

“Yeah! Hungry appa!” Jiyool said as she raises her hand.

“Okay. We're almost there. I think if we go there by now, Changmin will eat all the food. So how about we eat somewhere else.” Yunho said.

“Ok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter