Chapter 15

I Will Always Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaejoong comes down from the stage with a wide smile on his face. He just finish his concert tour. He smile happily as he can come home in a short time and meet his family. He already away from them for more than a month. He comes back to his dressing room to clean up and get ready to go home. When he take a look at himself for the last time on the mirror, he saw his face for a while. He look paler than usual.

‘Maybe because of I’m tired.’ Jaejoong just shrug it and went to his van. He sit in his seat.

“Jaejoong-ah, you look pale.” His manager said.

“I’m okay hyung. Just tired maybe. I’m just going to sleep now. Just wake me up when we already arrive at the airport.” Jaejoong said.

“Okay.” His manager said. They went to the airport. They arrive there with some fans crowding him. He just put his tired face as he can’t handle his fans right now. Even when he got into his flight he immediately went to sleep. He just be awaken by his manager when they about to arrive at Seoul. He smile a little because he can meet his family in a moment. He arrive at the gate as he welcome by his family standing outside of the gate.

“Ummaaaaaa~” Yujin cheered as she run to him and hug his hip. Jaejoong smile and ruffle her hair.

“Hi sweetie~” Jaejoong said as he take the 6 year old girl into his arm. He kiss her. The other went to him. The twins hug him into a tight hug. He smile. He miss them so much as much as they miss him. Yunho smile as he went to him with Joonho in his arm. They release the hug. Yunho kiss his cheek.

“Hi there beautiful.” Yunho said. Jaejoong chuckled. Then Jaejoong kiss Joonho’s cheek. The little boy giggle and kiss his mother back. Jaejoong smile. They walk to their van in from the vip gate as they don’t want to be crowded by Jaejoong’s fans. Jiyool attach herself to Jaejoong. She already change her hair color and she looks like Jaejoong’s younger version. Even though sometimes her classmate wants to be friend with her because she looks like Jaejoong, she just ignore those kids and keep her look. She still have her childhood friend who doesn’t care about her look. Jaejoong sat on his sit as Yujin get off of him. Being a good girl she let her mother rest on his sit. She sit with Moonbin behind Jaejoong. Yunho sit beside him with Joonho. While the manager sit in the front sit. They arrive at the house. They say thank you to the manager. They won’t see each other a while since Jaejoong will taking a rest from singing for a while. Having a loose contract with a company making him can have schedule his activity that he wants.

“Do you want to eat first or went to rest?” Yunho ask.

“I just hit the shower and went to bed. I’m tired.” Jaejoong said as they went inside the house.

“Okay.” Yunho said.

“Joongie~” Mrs. Jung greeted him.

“Umma….” He hug her.

“You look awfully tired.” Mrs. Jung said.

“Yeah. I’ll go to rest immediately.” Jaejoong said.

“Okay. Tell me if you need anything.” Mrs. Jung said. Jaejoong nodded. Changmin wave his hand to Jaejoong. He’s happy Jaejoong is back because the source of great food is back. Kyuhyun hug him for a short time as he allow him to go to his room. They have tomorrow to catch up with each other. Jaejoong went to the bedroom immediately. The family let Jaejoong to rest first. Yunho went to his room after getting Joonho into sleep. When he got back to his room, he found Jaejoong lying on the floor in front of the bathroom. Already in his pajamas. Yunho rush to him and get a hold of him.

“Jaejoong! Come on! Wake up!” Yunho shake his wife. Then he remember that Jaejoong doesn’t suppose to be too tired because of his heart condition. He immediately hold him bridal style and went to his car to rush him to the hospital. Changmin who is still in the kitchen widened his eyes looking at Yunho rushing to his car with Jaejoong in his arms.

“Hyung, do you need anything?” Changmin ask while following him to the garage.

“Just watch the kids for me. I’ll call you later.” Yunho ask as he started his car and went to the hospital. He rush him to the emergency room. Jaejoong’s get examine by the doctor there. Yunho explain his heart condition to the doctor. After several check, the doctor sadly said that Jaejoong having a miscarriage. Yunho gasped he hold his sadness. The doctor advise that Jaejoong have to be hospitalize because he still weak and his heart still need to be monitored by his doctor. Yunho agree to it and he arrange Jaejoong to be assign at a private room. He call Changmin and explain everything. Changmin feel sad for Jaejoong but Yunho just shake his feeling off because the family have to be strong for Jaejoong. He tells Changmin to tell the family except the little kids. They don’t understand this kind of situation yet. After he call Changmin, he went to Jaejoong’s room. He went to his bed and look at his wife who is lying weakly on the bed. He sat on the chair beside his wife bed. He kiss his hand and went to sleep beside him.

*****

Jaejoong awake on the meadow again. He sat down. The last he remember he was about to go to bed before everything went black.

‘Why am I here?’ Jaejoong thought.

‘Am I suppose to meet him again?’ Jaejoong ask himself. He stand up as he try to search for the older Jaejoong.

“Jae-ah.” The older Jaejoong call softly. He turn around to see him. He confuse when he saw the older Jaejoong holding a little boy in his arm.

“Jaejoong-ah, who is he?” Jaejoong ask. The older Jaejoong just make a sad face to him.

“Umma, who is he? Is that my real umma?” The little boy ask the older Jaejoong. Jaejoong widened his eyes. The older just nodded weakly to the little boy. Then he look at Jaejoong with sad face.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter