Chapter 12

I Will Always Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jung Moonbin! Jung Jiyool! What did you do this this time??? This is the third time this week that I got called from school that you skip school. Where do you both go??” Jaejoong yelled to the twins. The twins just sigh and look at their mother.

“What do you care umma? You don’t even went to our parent conference last month.” Moonbin snickered.

“Yeah. Umma what do you care? You don’t even here waiting for us to come home yesterday.” Jiyool said. Jaejoong hold his breath.

“Don’t talk back to your umma like that. This is for your own good. Your future. Don’t make me tell your father about this.” Jaejoong warn.

“Just tell appa. We don’t care.” Moonbin said as he stand up and ready to walk away.

“Yah! Sit down! We’re not done yet!” Jaejoong yelled. Moonbin just ignore it.

“No. We are. We’re going to our room now.” Jiyool said as she went following her brother.

“Yah! You too young lady! Listen to your mother!” Jaejoong yelled.

“What? You’re not even our mother.” Jiyool said. With that words, Jaejoong like being stab in the chest. He holds his tears.

“Y-yah! Take that words back.” Jaejoong stuttered.

“No.” Moonbin and Jiyool said as they went to their room upstairs. Jaejoong’s worlds like being crumble when they say that. He weakly went to the sofa and lie there. He cry softly there and message his temple softly. He doesn’t know what to do anymore. Having 2 toddlers kids and 2 teenagers at once. Now he must face with this problem. He wipes his tears and went to the kitchen to prepare dinner and hoping that he will forget his earlier problem. Mrs. Jung went to the kitchen when Jaejoong almost done preparing the dinner.

“Umma, I don’t feel to eat tonight. I’ll upstairs feeding Joonho okay. You can manage without me right?” Jaejoong said.

“Are you okay, Jae? You look pale since last week. Just eat a little bit okay.” Mrs. Jung said.

“No, I’m okay umma. I’ll go to sleep right away after feeding Joonho.” Jaejoong smiles weakly. Mrs. Jung just let go of the problem and let Jaejoong went to his room. After he fed Joonho and get him to sleep he went to his bed and trying to sleep. A while later, Yunho arrive at the room. Already eat and change his cloths. He went to Jaejoong and hugs him. He knows Jaejoong got a problem because he always does this when he got problem. Jaejoong hug his husband and start crying.

“Yunnie, am I a bad mother?” He buried his face on Yunho’s chest.

“No, you’re not. You’re just stressing because you have to handle 4 kids at a time. With the two of them having a transition between kids and adult. I’m sorry I don’t really help much. I’ll talk to them okay? I already talk to them a little with them at dinner today.” Yunho said.

“No, Yunnie. Please I don’t want them to blame me more and thinking I make their father sided with me.” Jaejoong said.

“But I already know your problem with them. Umma tells me about this afternoon. I just need to talk to them about this. I don’t want my kids and their mother being apart.” Yunho said.

“Not now Yunnie. They just need time. And they’re right I’m don’t have the right because I’m not their mother.” Jaejoong said weakly.

“No. You are their mother. Even though you’re not their biological mother, you are their mother. You’re just too focus on the younger kids now, so they felt abandoned. I’ll talk to them tomorrow okay. Now just rest.” Yunho said as he hugs Jaejoong more.

“Thank you Yunnie. For trusting me.” Jaejoong said as he slowly drifted to sleep.

*****

Jaejoong was cleaning the house when he got a call from the school. For some minutes he hold his chest and fainted a couple of minutes after he hang up. Kyuhyun was about to go to his room after he went to the kitchen, scream when he found Jaejoong lying weakly on the floor. Mrs. Jung hurriedly gets out from her room when she heard Kyuhyun screaming. She found Jaejoong lying weakly on the floor. She hurriedly calls Yunho telling him that Jaejoong is fainted for unknown reason. Then call Junsu to pick Dahye and Yujin too and babysit them. She explains Jaejoong’s condition so he can know why he has to watch the 2 toddlers. Junsu is hoping that Jaejoong will be okay. Mrs. Jung went to Joonho to take care of him. Kyuhyun is still trying to wake Jaejoong up on the floor. Both of them can’t really bring Jaejoong to the room because they can’t hold him to bring him there. They call their doctor so they can know what happen with Jaejoong. When the doctor came, they move Jaejoong into the guest room. He starts to examine Jaejoong. Not long after that, Yunho arrive at home worriedly. As long as he know Jaejoong never got serious ill that can make him like this.

“He has a heart problem that only occur when he’s really stress or tired or both. In this case I think it’s both. I don’t know what happen but try not make him stress and tired this days. His body really needs rest. I suggest you to take him to the hospital and treat him. And you need to consult a heart expert. I don’t really know what really happen with his heart so I suggest you to consult a heart expert.” The doctor said. Yunho is just silent. He never knows that Jaejoong have a heart problem. The only things he knows what cause him to be like this right now.

“Can we move the treatment here? I want to make him feel like home when he got his treatment.” Yunho said.

“It’s your choice. You can do whatever you want.” The doctor said. The doctor excuse himself. He gives a letter of recommendation for the heart expert and went away. Yunho sigh and went to Jaejoong who is lying weakly on the bed. Jaejoong is already awake and looking silently to Yunho.

“Tell me what happen.” Yunho said softly to his wife. He sits beside Jaejoong and hugs his shoulder. Jaejoong lean over to Yunho and buried his face on Yunho’s chest.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter