Chapter 19

I Will Always Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyool is walking to the gym while reading some book and humming some of Jaejoong’s song that she always heard when she was little. She likes the old song so much because that can make her really calm. She carefully opens the gym door with her back as she still reading the book. She walks carefully to the bleacher hoping she doesn’t get bump into someone else. After she sat, she still focuses on her book.

“Jiyool! Watch out!” Someone yelled to her. She peeks at the person who is yelling at her. Before she can do anything a basketball landed on her face. She fell back and winces in pain. Some people gather beside her. Moonbin and Jinki immediately went to her.

“Are you okay?” Moonbin ask worriedly to his sister. She's still holding her face as she still recovering from the pain.

“Who did that?” She asks as she felt really weird.

“Sorry. I did that. I tried to throw the ball to your brother but he dodges it. Are you hurt somewhere?” Jinki ask.

“I think it’s okay.” She said as she pulled away her hand from her face. Everyone gasped.

“What?” Jiyool ask.

“You’re having a nose bleed!” Moonbin said panicky. She touches below her nose. It’s wet. She looks at her fingers and it’s red. She becomes weak and slowly black out.

“Jiyool!” Both of the boys yelled.

“I’ll take her to the medic.” Jinki said as he scoops Jiyool up.

“Okay. I’ll meet you there. I have to get her meds and call my parents.” Moonbin said.

“What’s wrong with her?” Jinki ask as they went out from the gym.

“It’s hard to explain. She kind of have a fear on blood.” Moonbin said as he went to his bike. While Jinki went to the infirmary. When he got there, a nurse is there and put her in the bed. After the nurse ask what happen, she help him by make the blood stop to comes out. After a while it stop bleeding and the nurse left them alone. Jinki sat on the chair hoping she will be okay. After a moment, Moonbin come back with some med and a water on his hand.

“Is she already awake?” Moonbin ask.

“No. Not yet.” Jinki said.

“I think I’m going to take her to the doctor.” Moonbin said.

“Look I’m sorry okay?” Jinki said.

“It’s okay. I don’t know if she’s there. If I know, I won’t dodge it.” Moonbin said. Jiyool slowly waking up because of the sound that Moonbin and Jinki made. She sat down and pouted.

“Here.” Moonbin said as he give out her med and water. She takes it and drinks it.

“I want to go home.” Jiyool said.

“Okay. Come on.” Moonbin said as he takes Jiyool’s hand. Jinki help her too.

“I’m sorry.” Jinki said.

“It’s okay. Can you take my back in my locker? And tell Hana sorry I kidnap you before she went home.” Jiyool said to Moonbin.

“No. We can get our stuff while walking to the parking lot. About Hana, we always can call her.” Moonbin said.

“No. Jinki will take me to your bike.” Jiyool said as they walk to the door of the school. Moonbin walks to her locker to get her stuff and his stuff. While Jiyool and Jinki walk to the parking lot. They walk in silence.

“Sorry about earlier.” Jinki said.

“I said it’s okay.” Jiyool said.

“It’s not okay. Please let me make you feel better.” Jinki said.

“Okay. How about you take me to dinner next Saturday?” Jiyool said. Jinki widened his eyes. He never expects to have dinner with Jiyool.

“Are you sure?” Jinki said half happily.

“Yes.” Jiyool said.

“Okay! Then I’ll pick you up in your house at 6 okay?” Jinki said. Jiyool nodded. Jinki kiss her cheek as he run away from her. Jiyool blush. Moonbin who is just arrive at the scene looking at them weirdly.

“What with you two?” Moonbin ask.

“We’re going out this Saturday!!!” JIyool cheered as she hugs her twins happily. Moonbin smile as he hug back his twins. Now he just thinks how to deal with their father.

“Great for you. Now how about appa?” Moonbin ask.

“We’ll deal with appa later. We should tell umma first.” Jiyool clap her hand a little. They went home as they worried that Jaejoong will asking them too much question why are they come home so early and he always know that something happen to one of them. They walk pass the living room. They relieve that Jaejoong isn’t there. When they arrived upstairs, Jaejoong went out from the music room and about to walk downstairs. He look at them seriously then pointed to the music room as if he trying to them to get in and explain what happen today. They just sigh and get into the music room. They sat on the sofa. Jaejoong is standing in front of them.

“Explain.” Jaejoong said softly.

“I got a panic attack again.” Jiyool said. Jaejoong widened his eyes. He kneels in front of Jiyool and cupped her face.

“Are you okay?” Jaejoong ask.

“I’m okay. Moonbin was there when I got the panic attack.” Jiyool ask.

“Tell me what happen. Luckily Moonbin was there. What if he doesn’t?” Jaejoong said worriedly.

“It’s okay umma. I don’t even realize it. It’s because of Moonbin I got that panic attack. I was reading some book then I didn’t realize a ball heading to me. Then it hit face. It’s not leaving any marks on my face but it’s a little red. But I got a nosebleed. Just then I got a panic attack. But it’s now okay umma. I already drink my med.” Jiyool said.

“You sure? And who is the one who make you like this? Let me teach him something.” Jaejoong said.

“Ummaaaa…… It’s okay. Btw it’s Jinki and I ask him to go out this Saturday.” Jiyool said happily.

“Ow really? What if I said no?” Jaejoong tease.

“Ummaaaaa….. Don’t do that. I thought you already okay with him. I told you about him and already saw him.” Jiyool pout. Jaejoong laughs.

“Of course it’s okay. Now about your father just let me tell him okay? You just get ready and buy some stuff for your date. I’ll help you with that too.” Jaejoong said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter