Chapter 13

I Will Always Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Umma! Umma! Look what I found!” Jiyool said as she holds up a seashell that she found on the beach. They’re on a vacation and they decide to have a vacation on the beach. Jaejoong smiles to the 6 years old kid.

“It’s beautiful, Yoolie-ah.” Jaejoong said as he takes the seashell from the little girl. Jiyool smile as she hugs her mother. She’s really happy that Jaejoong become her mother. Finally she can have the feeling having a mother in her life. As for Jaejoong, he really happy becomes a mother for 2 great kids. Having a great husband like Yunho too. He’s now sitting on sand with Jiyool. They were laughing because Yunho and Changmin in the water annoy Moonbin. Moonbin is not really a good swimmer so Yunho and Changmin like to annoy him in the water.

“Umma! Help me!” Moonbin is screaming for help from his mother. Jaejoong is just laughing.

“Come on guys. It’s not funny. Yunho, he’s your son. Why are you so mean to him?” Jaejoong said as he gets some pity on Moonbin.

“Because it’s funny.” Jiyool said. She went to the water and starts to annoy Moonbin too.

“Yah! Don’t you see he’s miserable??” Jaejoong yelled. The three of them stop because they never saw Jaejoong explode before.

“Okay. We stop.” Yunho said. They back to playing again. Not annoying Moonbin again. Moonbin is getting his revenge by splashing water to the three of them. Jaejoong smile as he’s going to lying in the sand again.

“Say. Jaejoong-ah. We never saw you getting into the water.” Changmin said. Jaejoong tense before he gets the chance to lay on his back.

“Yeah umma. We never see you in the water before.” Moonbin said.

“I don’t want to get wet. I just want to get tan.” Jaejoong is making an excuse.

“But you can get tan with swimming too umma.” Jiyool said.

“N-no! I just want to lay here.” Jaejoong said.

“Come on, Boo. Don’t tell me you can’t swim?” Yunho said.

“I’m tired. I’m going back to the house.” Jaejoong said as he stand up and walk back to the house. Before he can go back to the house, Yunho already take his body and take him to the water.

“Nooooo! Yunnie! Let me goo!!” Jaejoong said as he struggle in Yunho’s hold. He’s being carried on Yunho’s shoulder.

“Don’t tell me you can’t swim.” Yunho said.

“Yeah. I can’t swim. Please let me go!” Jaejoong struggle.

“So I have the reason to make you to go to the water and teach you how to swim.” Yunho said as they already arrive at the water. He’s about to put down Jaejoong on the water, he just hug Yunho like a koala and trembling. He hugs Jaejoong back.

“Hey! Hey! I’m here. Don’t be afraid.” Yunho said.

“I don’t want to Yunnie. I was drowning when I was a kid.” Jaejoong said.

“You know I’m here. Don’t be afraid.” Yunho said.

“Nooo! I don’t want to.” Jaejoong said.

“Come on if we don’t do this, how can you get over it?” Yunho said.

“Yeah umma. We’ll help.” Jiyool said.

“Yeah. Umma we’re here to help you.” Moonbin said.

“But you two are way smaller than me.” Jaejoong make some excuse again.

“Hey! I’m still here. Yunho hyung and I’m here is enough.” Changmin said. Jaejoong pouted. He tries to release his hug from Yunho and put his leg on the water. He gasped little bit.

“Come on it’s just on our knee. Not even higher than our legs.” Yunho said. Jaejoong is just holding Yunho’s body for support. He’s smiling because he can be in the water. He release Yunho and starting to walk on the water, although he’s still holding Yunho’s hand. The twins are starting to play with him. Jaejoong play with the twins for a little while and it’s time for them to go back to house because it’s already afternoon and it almost dark. After they get some shower, they eat outside the house as they look at the night view there. They have a BBQ outside. After Changmin and Yunho done cooking, they serve the food.

“Are you having fun guys?” Mr. Jung asks.

“Yes, grandpa!” Moonbin cheer.

“Umma can’t swim.” Jiyool giggle.

“Oh really?” Mr. Jung said.

“Yes!” They said.

“That’s new. I never thought you couldn’t swim Joongie-ah.” Mrs. Jung said.

“It’s now that umma. When I was a kid, my uncle try to make me go in the water. Then I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter