Chapter 16

I Will Always Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you sure about this Yunnie? You know I already pregnant and I don’t want to be separated with my babies.” Jaejoong pouted.

“I’m sure. Besides you still 3 months pregnant. I know you still okay at this time. And the kids. The twins already 15 and they can help umma and Changmin to take care of the children. Beside Yujin are already 8. She knows how to behave when we’re gone.” Yunho said. They’re in a waiting room for their flight to Paris. They have a vacation for them alone without the kids.

“But I’m worry about Joonho. I never leave him alone.” Jaejoong pouted.

“It’s okay. You worry too much. It’s time for us having a time alone. You can have the time with our kids after we got home. Beside we can call them when we got to the hotel.” Yunho said.

“Okay.” Jaejoong said. Yunho smile as he kiss Jaejoong’s forehead. They wait for a little bit then it’s time for their flights. After some time cuddling with his husband, Jaejoong got asleep while hugging his husband. Luckily there are in the business class so just the 2 of them in their row. After several time, Yunho join him in the dreamland since the journey is take time. When they get into the airport, it’s already the morning. They went to the hotel they will stay for a week. After they arrive, they went walking around the hotel area for a while so they know the way around the hotel. After they walk a while, they went back to call their family. Since it’s already night in Seoul.

“Ummaaaaa….. I miss you already.” Yujin pouted. The family are using the speaker.

“Poor my baby. Already miss me.” Jaejoong said.

“We miss you too, Jinnie-ah. I promise I’ll bring you toys when we got back from here.” Yunho said.

“Really?” Yujin said.

“Yeah.” Yunho said.

“Appa! Umma! Toys!” Joonho cheered.

“Ow our little boy wants a toy too?” Jaejoong said.

“Yes umma!! Toys!!” He cheered.

“Okay then, sweetie.” Jaejoong said.

“How about you guys, Jiyool and Moonbin?” Yunho ask.

“Up to you appa.” Moonbin said.

“I already told umma what I want! You remember it right umma?” Jiyool said cheerfully.

“Yes honey. I remember it. I’ll get it for you.” Jaejoong said.

“Okay then. It’s almost Yujin and Joonho bedtime. Bye guys.” Yunho said.

“We love you.” Yunho and Jaejoong said.

“We love you too.” The kids said. Then they hung up. Then go to lunch after they call the kids. They found some restaurant near their hotel and went there.

“So Yunnie, you’re okay right if I pick the place where we go?” Jaejoong said.

“It’s okay. We can go wherever you want.” Yunho said. Jaejoong smile as he place his head on Yunho’s shoulder. After waiting for a while their food arrive and they start eating. Because of Jaejoong’s pregnancy, he has to be careful what he eats. Although he can still have a small amount a food that isn’t recommended but he still have to be careful. After they eat they went to a park near their hotel. They walk there while chatting and laughing. It’s been a while since they just the two of them. Jaejoong is hugging Yunho’s waist as Yunho circles his arms around Jaejoong’s shoulder.

“When did the last time we do this? I miss this time.” Yunho said.

“I don’t know. Even when we’re dating, the twins always their almost every time.” Jaejoong said.

“I’m sorry I rarely do this with you. Now we got a week for ourselves.” Yunho smile and kiss Jaejoong’s forehead. Jaejoong blush. They never actually show their affection in the public.

“Jaejoong?” Someone called him in Japanese when they sat on a grass while they having a good time together. They turn to the person. There are some of people behind her too.

“Yes? Do you know me?” Jaejoong ask in Japanese.

“You are Jaejoong! We’re your fans. We just here for a trip here and we though we see you. Ah! We’re so happy we can meet you here! Can we have a photo with you?” The girl cheered. Jaejoong just smile. Yunho just frown as he hugs Jaejoong more protectively.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter