Chapter 31

I Will Always Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 2 is up. Enjoy~

-------------------------------------------------------------

“Grandma!! Grandma!! I want cotton candy!!!” Sulli said cheerfully.

“Me too!! Me too!!” Jihye and Taemin jumped happily.

“Okay. Okay. Grandpa will buy it for you.” Jaejoong said.

“Eh?” Yunho said.

“Don’t eh me. Now go buy it. Before all of them sulking at you.” Jaejoong said. Yunho sigh as he walks to the cotton candy stall. It’s him and Jaejoong on a amusement park with the kids again. The last time they went to the amusement was when Yoojon still a toddler and it’s hard to manage the little kids. Now with no help with older kids he have to do everything for the kids. He went to the bench where they waited patiently for the cotton candy.

“Do you want some grandpa?” Taemin ask cutely.

“No it’s okay Taeminnie.” Yunho said.

“Your grandpa doesn’t like sweets, Minnie. That’s why he have wrinkle already.” Jaejoong said while laughing. The 3 kids giggle. Yunho pouted. He’s getting tease by his wrinkle.

“It’s okay granpa!! You still handsome!” Jihye said. Yunho smiled.

“Come on then Jiyhe. I’ll win you some teddy bear.” Yunho said as he takes Jihye in his arms as they went to the arcade games.

“Grandpa!!! I want it too!!” Sulli said as she tailing both of them. Jaejoong laugh as he followed them with Taemin in his arms. They went to the arcade area. Yunho played one as he win. He give both of his granddaughter their dolls.

“Grandpa can I have a that gun?” Taemin ask cutely as he pointed at a water gun.

“Of course. And is the big baby wants to have something too?” Yunho tease Jaejoong.

“Just give the little boy his water gun.” Jaejoong said grumpily. As much as he likes to be tease by Yunho but they already an old couple and Yunho still doing it at public place. Yunho just laugh a little and pinch his cheek. He went back to the arcade game and wins the water gun for Taemin. After several hours, playing games and watching some show at the amusement park they went back to the house. The last things they do is riding the Ferris wheel and eat their dinner. The couple knows that the three kids will be asleep as soon as they get into the car. After they got home, they change their cloths into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter