Chapter 20

I Will Always Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Eh?” All of the person in the room titled their heads. They look at Yunho confusedly.

“I saw you yesterday. After I have my lunch.” Yunho said.

“Eh? Sorry Mr. Jung. I don’t remember I have meet you before.” Jinki bow to him.

“No. No. Remember yesterday you help an old lady?” Yunho said.

“Yes.” Jinki said.

“You stop my car when you help that old lady.” Yunho said.

“Oh it was you. Thank you for stop yesterday. And sorry I stop you.” Jinki said.

“It’s okay. You’re helping the old lady. So you’re the one who will take my little girl to dinner?” Yunho turn scary. Jinki gulp. Now he gets the scary part when he talks with the father.

“Y-yes, sir!” Jinki said.

“Appa! You’re scaring him!” Jiyool pouted.

“Yunho, you promise you won’t do this.” Jaejoong said.

“Okay. I’ll trust you. But remember, don’t you ever do anything bad to her.” Yunho said sternly.

“Yes, sir.” Jinki said. He bow to Yunho and take Jiyool’s hand then they went outside to get into their date. Yunho and Moonbin just looking at them with worry eyes. They want to follow the two but Jaejoong certainly will kill them the both of them.

“I’m going to Hana’s house umma.” Moonbin said as he went to his room to get ready. He lies that he will go to Hana. Instead he will follow Jiyool. When he about to get out from the room, he greeted by his father standing in front of the door.

“A-appa! What are you doing here?” Moonbin ask.

“I know what you’re up to. I’ll come with you.” Yunho said as he walks downstairs.

“Don’t you think umma will get suspicious you went out? Umma will do crazy stuff to us. And I already promise Jiyool and Umma not to disturb them.” Moonbin whisper to his father as went downstairs.

“You already promise that then why are you still tailing her?” Yunho ask.

“I just going to watch them from faraway. I’m not going to disturb them. Come on appa. I’ll just text you the detail.” Moonbin said. Yunho look at his son then nodded.

“Okay appa. Bye~ See you later guys~” Moonbin said as he went to his bike. He went to the restaurant where Jinki bring his sister went to. He parks his bike somewhere safe and went to the restaurant. He just sits in the corner hiding from them. Order some food and watch them.

*****

Jinki and Jiyool arrive at the restaurant. They went there by Jinki’s bike. They went inside to the restaurant and seated. Jinki stun with Jiyool’s appearance when she opens her jacket. It’s rare to see Jiyool like this.

“You look nice.” Jinki said. Jiyool blush.

“Thank you.” Jiyool smile. They order their meals as they start chatting about themselves.

“So how’s your week?” Jinki ask.

“You know 2 dummies hit me with a basketball until I got panic attack earlier this week.” Jiyool smirk.

“Yah! I said I’m sorry and don’t call me a dummy. How can call your own twins a dummy?” JInki said. Jiyool laughs.

“You ask me about my week. So I answer it with that. You don’t what I called Moonbin at home. If you’re not a dummy we’re not going to be here having a dinner.” Jiyool said.

“Okay. Okay.” Jinki said. They talk a little while before their food comes. While their eating they're still talking about their life at home and outside school.

“Your mother always likes that?” Jinki ask when Jiyool telling about her mother.

“Yes. He always does dork stuff at home. Sometimes I'm always wondering who is the adult between us and umma.” JIyool laughs.

“I never know the cool singer on stage is like that at home.” Jinki said.

“Yeah. We sometimes think that umma have different personalities at stage. Because he’s nowhere near that when he’s at home. Well not when he’s serious.” Jiyool said.

“Your mother is cute like his daughter.” Jinki said. Jiyool blush. Jinki just laugh because she’s too cute for him. He rarely sees Jiyool like this and he really likes it. They chat a little more until their meals are finish. After they finish with their foods they went walking in the park and shopping area nearby. Unknown to them there’s someone tailing them not too faraway near them. Moonbin is tailing them from behind while get annoy by their father every minutes. Earlier he calls Hana that if their mother asking where he is, he’s in her house. Playing games with Hana’s brother. He's grumpily tailing them while texting Yunho. Jinki and Jiyool stop in front of a window of a store. Jiyool is giggling because of it. It looks like that Jinki teasing her because of the stuff on the store. They walk again. Moonbin, who is curious about the store, is looking at it. It’s just a cloths store which selling the usual cloths that Jiyool’s wear. He shrugs it and tailing them again. They finally went back to Jinki’s bike again to go home. Moo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter