Chapter 7

I Will Always Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong look at his face on the mirror. He looks very pale. He washes his face again. He has been vomiting since the morning. If his mother-in-law or someone else found him like this they will tell Yunho for sure. He doesn’t want to make his husband to worry about him. He’s pouring his breakfast into the toilet bowl. He went out from the bathroom hoping that his mother-in-law isn’t heard him vomiting. He went downstairs to get some water. When he got into the kitchen, he takes a bottle of water from the refrigerator. When he closes the refrigerator, he’s surprise that Kyuhyun is beside him.

“Y-yah! Don’t do that to me!” Jaejoong said.

“Hyung, you look so pale. Are you sick or something?” Kyuhyun ask.

“No. I’m okay.” Jaejoong said.

“Do you want me to call Yunho hyung to check on you? It’s better you tell me than I call him.” Kyuhyun said.

“No. I’m okay. Don’t bother to call Yunho.” Jaejoong said as he walks away from Kyuhyun and walking to the living room. Before he can get out from the kitchen, he feel lightheaded and everything went to black. Kyuhyun catch him before his face kiss the floor. Kyuhyun sat on the floor trying to wake Jaejoong up.

“Umma! Umma! Help! Appa!” He yelled. The elders went to the kitchen and found them on the floor.

“Omo!” Mrs. Jung gasps. Mr. Jung went to them and helps him to get into the couch. They try to wake him up but failed. They call Yunho and call the family doctor. Yunho come home right away when he know that Jaejoong is faint. He notice that Jaejoong is pale this morning but he just shake it off because he know Jaejoong doesn’t want to make him worry but now he really make him worry. When he got home, the doctor already finish his examination. Jaejoong now sleeping in the guest room.

“What’s wrong with him?” Yunho ask worriedly. The doctor smiles at him.

“Congratulation Yunho-ssi. Your wife is pregnant. You should check it on the hospital so you know for sure.” The doctor said. Yunho widened his eyes. He never thought that he will have another kids. The family is cheering for him. He can’t uttered a word. He went to the room and walk to Jaejoong. He looks at him and caresses his cheek. Jaejoong mumble in his sleep, slowly waking up from his sleep. He brushes his eyes like a puppy. He looks at Yunho who is smiling at him.

“Why are you smiling at me? Aren’t you mad I make you worry?” Jaejoong pouted.

“How can I mad if you’re sick? I’m worried that you’re sick.” Yunho said.

“This is what I don’t want. Making you worry.” Jaejoong said.

“It’s okay. I’m not worry right now. Instead I’m very happy.” Yunho smile.

“Why?” Jaejoong tilt his head. They the door open revealing the twin running to them.

“Umma!!!” They run to Jaejoong and climb into the bed. They hug him.

“Umma, is it true we will get a new brother/sister?” Jiyool ask.

“Yeah umma is it true?” Moonbin said.

“Eh?” Jaejoong confuse. He knows that he wants a baby of his own. Although after almost a year married with Yunho, he hasn’t got pregnant yet. Even he get jealous of Kyuhyun that he get pregnant first. He looks at Yunho who is smiling at him and nodded. He’s really happy right now. His first baby with Yunho. He hugs the twins and laugh.

“Yes. You will get it in a short time.” Jaejoong said happily. Yunho smile at him. He went to the bed and hugs the 3 of them.

*****

“Jaejoong, please you don’t to make Yunho worry right?” Mrs. Kim said. Jaejoong already 8 months pregnant and he shouldn’t be move around so much. But he still wants to make some food for his husband.

“But umma I want to make him a dinner as always.” Jaejoong said.

“Please Jaejoong. Haven’t I told you what happen to the twins umma?” Mrs. Jung said. She doesn’t have anything else to persuade him.

“You always say that to me umma. I already promise I won’t do that. I’m not going to make him worry about me. I’ll be careful every time I go anywhere. Beside me you always tail me everywhere. And why don’t you that when Kyuhyun was pregnant.” Jaejoong said.

“It’s because Kyuhyun was being a good boy. Listen to me every time. But you as stubborn as much as the twins mother. Even when I’m tailing you, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter