Chapter 14

I Will Always Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Appa…… Cold……” Jiyool said weakly in Yunho’s arms. She’s having a fever and now they waiting at the doctor’s waiting room to get examine.

“hush…. Just go back to sleep.” Yunho rub Jiyool’s back. Jiyool just whimper on Yunho’s embrace. She’s having a fever since last night. That’s really worry Yunho when Jaejoong tell him after he get home. He stay all night with the girl hoping her fever will went down but the fever doesn’t go down so he bring her to the doctor this morning. Ditching his work to be with her. Jaejoong look at them as he never saw Yunho this worried. He rubs the girl back.

“Umma…….” Jiyool whimper. He felt pity for the girl.

“Jung Jiyool.” The nurse called. They stand up and went to the examination room. Jaejoong tell about her condition since yesterday. The doctor nodded and told Yunho to put Jiyool on the bed. Jiyool whimper because her father releases her from the hug. He just coaxes Jiyool and tells her that everything going to be okay. She keeps whimpering while the doctor examine her and she keep holding Yunho’s hand. The examination over and the doctor give them the prescription. She got a ear infection and has to rest at home for some time. She still hugs his father like a koala and has no intention to let him go. They just sigh. Jaejoong finish her administration and get the medicine. Even when they get home, Jiyool won’t let go of his father. She still attach to him until she get asleep on Yunho embrace. He brings her to her room.

“Come on. You need some rest. I’ll change your cloths and umma will bring your food okay?” Yunho said. She just nodded. After changing some cloths, taking her meal and drink her med, she went to sleep.

“Jae-ah, keep her company okay? I have to go to the office to do something. If anything happen, don’t hesitate to call me okay?” Yunho said.

“Okay, Yunnie. Be safe on the way to the office okay?” Jaejoong said.

“Okay.” Yunho peck Jaejoong’s lip and went to the office. Jaejoong went to Jiyool to check on her. After he sure she’s okay, he take the dirty dish to the kitchen and clean it. He went to Joonho and Yujin to make sure they’re okay. Yujin have been a good girl since her sister gets sick. That makes Mrs. Jung relieve. Dahye play with her and Joonho in the kid’s room. They likes to see Kyuhyun’s new baby son, Changsu. As a good family, Kyuhyun stay on the kid’s room to watch the kids. Sometimes Mrs. Jung went there to help him.

Jaejoong went to Jiyool’s room and sit on the chair beside her. He takes her hand. He leans on the bed and drifted to sleep. After a couple of hour, he feels someone poking his cheek. It’s Yujin with Moonbin. The little girl is pouting. A hungry pout. Jaejoong know it very well.

“Umma, it’s time for dinner. Appa have order some delivery. He tells us to get you.” Moonbin said softly.

“Okay.” Jaejoong said. They went to the dining room.

“I’ll eat at Jiyool’s room okay. Just make sure she’ll eat her dinner and med. And so there’s someone when she wake up.” Jaejoong said.

“No. I’ll do that. You just rest. I’ll take care of her tonight.” Yunho said.

“Okay.” Jaejoong said as he takes a sit. Yunho went to Jiyool’s room with both of their food and Jiyool’s medicine. He eats with his kids as he helps Yujin to eat. After cleaning he give Joonho his milk and make him to sleep. After that he check on Yunho and Jiyool. Yunho is sleeping like his position before. He takes some blanket and put it on Yunho. He kisses Yunho and Jiyool then went to his room. He feel empty beside him is he take Joonho to sleep with him on the bed. Not long after that he drifted to sleep.

*****

A girl is whimpering in a middle of a meadow. She’s holding her leg into her chest as she hold the hurt felling on her ear. She sobs as she trying to make the hurt go away. She was mumbling something. Hoping it can help her forgot the hurt feeling. Then a hug pulling her from behind and hug her from her back. She gasped when that person pulled her into hugging position. She struggles in the hug.

“Hey. Hey. It’s okay. It’s me.” The person said. Jiyool frozen as she surprise with the voice. The most calming voice she ever heard. The only person she ever hear that voice is Jaejoong’s voice. She turns around. Her eyes widened. This person looks like Jaejoong but have a brown hair and his eyes have a lighter brown eye than her stepmother.

“Umma? What are you doing here? Why are you dyeing your hair? And why your eyes is lighter than usual?” Jiyool ask innocently. Forgetting about her pain. Jaejoong is just laughing at his daughter attics.

“You’re cute.” He pinches her nose. “This is my natural hair and eyes. Don’t remember the photos that you always saw in your appa’s office, room and everywhere in the house when you’re growing up? Even some of it still there.” Jaejoong said. Jiyool start thinking. She widened her eyes and cry a little bit.

“Ummaaaaa……” She hug her mother as she hug. She can’t believe she can see her mother for once. She cries in her mother embrace. Jaejoong just rub her back.

“Hush my little baby. Umma’s here.” Jaejoong said. She calms a little bit.

“Why are you taking so long to see me?” Jiyool pouted.

“I have to wait the right time. When you really learn accepting that, your stepmother is really your mother. Although I’m the one who give birth to you but I want to see you really accept him as your mother.” Jaejoong said.

“He is, umma. He’s great, umma. Having him as a stepmother is great. And Yujin and Joonho are so cute. I’m happy when I know I’m going to have a little brother and sister from him.” Jiyool cheer happily. Jaejoong smile.

“Glad to hear that. You have a little brother and sister to take care. Don’t be mean to them okay? They love you as if you’re Jaejoong’s biological mother.” Jaejoong said.

“Yes umma. I love them too. So much.” Jiyool cheered.

“Now I heard you’re sick. Tell me where it hurt?” Jaejoong said. Jiyool pouted. She hugs Jaejoong.

“My ear is hurt umma. Then everything starting to be cold.” Jiyool pouted as she buried her face on Jaejoong’s chest.

“Awww. Poor girl. Want me to kiss it?” Jaejoong ask. Jiyool look at him with puppy eyes then nodded.

“Come here.” Jaejoong said as he kisses both of Jiyool’s ear and all over her face. Jiyool giggle.

“Umma, can I dye my hair like Jae-umma? I like his dark hair. He looks beautiful.” Jiyool ask.

“You have to ask your father and Jaejoong-ssi about that. I’ll say yes to that. When I was your age I like to dye my hair black.” Jaejoong said.

“Really umma? Then I’ll ask them umma.” Jiyool cheer.

They talk for a while after. Jiyool is talking her life although Jaejoong already know because he’s watching them grow. He just likes to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter