Chapter 9

I Need A Time Machine [Currently Being Re-Written]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Once they were all sitting around the dining table Donghae smiled as he began to explain.

 

“Okay I’ve asked Tiffany to help us out and for now she seems eager to help.”

 

“Has she told you anything so far?”

 

“Quite a bit actually, she confirmed that what Seo told Sungmin was all true though she did hold back some information. She told me the date for the wedding, and she cleverly made Seo handover her phone so we now know her schedule.”

 

“She told you the date? When is it?”

 

“Shh! Not now Kyu. We also know that courtesy of Kyu’s bold move Seo may ask to cancel the wedding, she’s really confused right now and I think if you hadn’t kissed her then we may have lost her to him forever.”

 

“See Kyutie, you have nothing to feel guilty about.”

 

“You mean related to that I don’t. Anyway how does any of that information actually help us?”

 

“Well Kyutie, with this information our plan can be set in motion.”

 

“Okay firstly, only Minnie is allowed to call me that! Secondly, you haven’t actually told us the plan yet.”

 

“I haven’t? Oh my bad… I just have one question first, are you sure it’s Seohyun you’re in love with?”

 

“Yes, of course. Do you think I’d seriously consider breaking up a happy couple if I didn’t?”

 

“Alright, alright I was just checking. Okay so my idea is, we use Seohyun’s phone to arrange to meet up with Yongwha except he arrives to find Seohyun happily sitting with Kyu. Hopefully this makes him angry, when Seo is at her dress fitting he should attempt to get hold of Kyu and threaten him to stay away where he will instead be met by Sungmin armed with a video I just happened to be taking today~”

 

“You just happened to be filming and caught him in shot?”

 

“Hmm something like that. Anyway as I was saying, seeing that we’re onto him should alter his behaviour and when Seohyun tries to find out what’s wrong he will snap and show his true colours without it seeming like we had any involvement.”

 

“Okay… and if that doesn’t work?”

 

“We sneak into the church, tie him up before Seohyun arrives and then you take his place at the alter waiting to see her float down the aisle dressed all in white?”

 

“…Hyung you’re such a tease!”

 

“I’m serious, that is plan b!”

 

“Um Donghae, maybe next time leave mental images like that until the end… we seem to have lost him to his thoughts.”

 

“Oops sorry I wasn’t thinking.”

 

After 15 minutes of trying to pull Kyuhyun away from his thoughts of Seohyun with no success, Donghae began hitting his head on the table in frustration. Trying to think of something they hadn’t tried yet, Sungmin sighed and with a slightly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter