Chapter 1

I Need A Time Machine [Currently Being Re-Written]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Standing on the little plush stool, Seohyun looked into the mirror as a single tear ran down her cheek and fell to the wooden floor. The woman who was sewing her hem looked up and gave her a warm smile.

 

“You look beautiful dear, and I’m sure he will think so too. When is the big day?”

 

Having been lost in her own thoughts, she had only caught half of what was said and so absentmindedly mumbled,

 

“Tuesday…”

 

Nodding the woman knew that she had interrupted an important thought and went back to quietly sewing the dress. After 10 minutes the woman stood up and stepped out of the way of the mirror.

 

“There we go, all done. What do you think?”

 

“It looks amazing.”

 

“Would you like anything else altered?”

 

“No, it’s perfect the way it is thank you.”

 

“Okay then, I’ll note the alterations and we can start on accessories. I’ll be back in a moment.”

 

Smiling to the woman as she left the room, Seohyun sighed as she looked back in the mirror. Knowing she should be excited about the wedding, the mask she had been wearing for the last week began to crack as the guilt continued to weigh on her heart.

 

“What am I doing? I’m getting married in 3 days, so why does my mind keep wandering back to him?”

 

Hearing the door open again, Seohyun quickly forced

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter