Chapter 23

I Need A Time Machine [Currently Being Re-Written]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After 3 hours of attacking the kettle with several blunt instruments, Donghae slunk out of the kitchen with a fish slice sticking out of his back pocket while Sungmin wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun’s shoulders.

 

“Sungmin… I don’t care how cute you are, next time you’re on your own!”

 

“What do you mean next time? I’m not doing that again.”

 

“I meant the next time you do something daft and try to be ‘adorably innocent’ to avoid being scolded. Seriously you’re turning 28 soon, how much longer do you think that is going to work?”

 

“Hyung leave him alone. Minnie will always be adorable, you’re just jealous because your aegyo makes everything awkward.”

 

“Hey! At least I can be cute, the only reason you defend him is because you can’t and he’s cute enough for 2!”

 

“My Kyuhyunnie can so be cute!”

 

“GUYS! Come on, let’s not fight. It’s been a long day and we’re all tired, let’s not say something stupid yeah?”

 

“I suppose… I’m sorry Sungmin I-I didn’t mean what I said.”

 

“And?”

 

“I’m sorry Kyu, he’s right you can be cute a-and your right too, I wish I could be like you two and not make everything awkward when I’m trying to be cute.”

 

“Well don’t try and you’ll be fine, you’re cute without having to try.”

 

“Hmm that ended better than I expected… hey what’s that on the floor?”

 

Turning to face the door they all stood staring at the piece of card lying on the floor. Letting go of Kyuhyun, Sungmin walked over to pick it up flicking Donghae with the fish slice as he went past.

 

“Ow hey! What was that for?”

 

“Making it seem like helping me was an obligation instead of you choosing to, which was in-fact the case.”

 

“Guys, not fighting remember…”

 

“Sorry Kyu, won’t happen again. So what does it say?”

 

“Uh well, it’s more the implication than what it actually says but let’s just say you don’t want to know.”

 

“Come on Minnie, what does it say?”

 

“Please trust me Kyutie, you don’t want to know.”

 

“Honestly you two make a cute couple, do you want me to leave?”

 

“Hyung quit joking around, it’s not funny.”

 

Turning around to take the card off Sungmin he mouthed to him.

 

“I’m sorry Min, I had to try.”

 

After reading over the card, he looked up at Kyuhyun t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter