Chapter 2

I Need A Time Machine [Currently Being Re-Written]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 days earlier

 

After paying for her drink, Seohyun walked over to a table in the back corner of the café where it was quiet. Sitting down she pulled a book out of her bag and happily began reading as she put her headphones in. Happily tapping the cover of her book along to Super Junior’s ‘Sunflower’ she didn’t notice another customer also with a book in hand walking towards the table next to her, that is, until he walked into her.

 

“Oh I’m so sorry, I should have been payi… Seohyun-ah, is that you?”

 

“Kyuhyun? Wow, long time no see. Would you like to join me?”

 

Closing her book, Seohyun smiled as he sat in the chair across from her.

 

“So this is your secret hideaway too?”

 

“Yeah. As much as I love my unnies, they can be a little loud sometimes.”

 

“Well at least you can escape into your books here… If I may ask, what were you listening to? When I was standing in the queue I saw you tapping on the cover, you looked like you were enjoying the song.”

 

“I was lis… You were watching me? So it wasn’t an accident you bumped into me?”

 

“Oh no no it was, I would never want to intentionally hurt you. It was just a glance I never registered who you were.”

 

“Gee oppa I would have hoped you of all people would be able to recognise me, but if you really want to know I was listening to S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter