Chapter 7

I Need A Time Machine [Currently Being Re-Written]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Entering the soshi dorm, Seohyun quietly closed the door behind her and leaning back slid down it. Gently hitting her head on the door, hoping that it would knock some sense into her she kicked off her shoes one of which flew across the room almost hitting Tiffany.

 

“Omo unnie I’m so sorry! Are you okay?”

 

“Yeah I’m okay, but clearly you’re not. What’s happened?”

 

“I’ve done something incredibly stupid.”

 

Sitting down next to her Tiffany smiled as she gave Seohyun a reassuring hug.

 

“I’m sure it wasn’t that bad, besides I’m sure Sungmin wouldn’t let you do anything stupid.”

 

“Actually… it wasn’t involving Sungmin.”

 

“Okay… how about you start by telling me what happened at the café.”

 

“Well Sungmin asked me why I ran out on Kyu the other day and after a kind of awkward explanation he told me that I had inadvertently made Kyu cry…”

 

“Seriously? Like shed tears crying? What did you do?”

 

“He saw me kiss Yongwha, I should have told him what was going on he didn’t deserve to find out like that.”

 

“Okay so you made a bad decision it happens, but I guess that’s not why one of your shoes ended up on the other side of the room. What happened after Sungmin told you this?”

 

“I asked him if Kyu was still in the dorm, and I went back with him to apologise. He let me explain and just when I thought he accepted the fact I was engaged he sat down in front of me and said that he wouldn’t stop fighting for me until the day I said ‘I do’.”

 

“Aw that sounds so romantic… but there’s still something you’re not telling me, and I’m guessing it’s what’s got you fighting with yourself?”

 

“The second he finished saying that he leaned in and kissed me, and… instead of pushing him away I may have pulled him in closer.”

 

“Yeah okay that was pretty stupid.”

 

“See! What am I going to do, Yongwha will never forgive me for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter