Chapter 10

I Need A Time Machine [Currently Being Re-Written]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Waking up early, Tiffany gently eased her hand back from Seohyun and carefully stepped away trying not to wake her. Sitting on the end of her bed she picked up her phone to find a text from Donghae.

 

“Hey Tiff, can you give us a call when you get this please? Thanks x”

 

Wondering what was going on, she smiled at the little “x” as she pressed call contact.

 

“Um hello?”

 

“Hey oppa! Sorry to wake you, but you asked me to call?”

 

“Oh Tiffany? No need to apologise, I should have been up anyway. Are you still okay with helping us break YongSeo up?”

 

“Yes I’m sure, I can’t bear the thought of him hurting her like that.”

 

“Good, we have a plan and we really need your help.”

 

“What do you need?”

 

“We need you to tell Seo that Kyu wants to meet her at the café to apologise for kissing her. Then after Seo leaves we would like you to use her phone to text Yongwha and ask him to meet her.”

 

“Right… why do we want him to meet her?”

 

“We want him to see her happy with Kyu, we want him to show her his true intentions without it looking like we had any part of it.”

 

“Oh of course, if he gets jealous and asks her to stop seeing him then she’ll ask why and how oh how can he lie his way out of that ditch.”

 

“Ah that’s my clever princess, sorry you have to try and talk Seohyun out of her hermit idea but I’m sure that you’ll find a way.”

 

“Aw thanks oppa… Oh hey wait what time is this meeting?”

 

“You’re very welcome! Ah I forgot about that, we would like her to meet Kyu at 12 and hopefully have Yongwha interrupt at 12:30.”

 

“Okay I just have one question.”

 

“What’s that?”

 

“If I text him on Seohyun’s phone and he interrupts them, Seohyun is going to tell him that she doesn’t have her phone which will lead them right back to us.”

 

“So… your question is?”

 

“How can I phrase it so that he sees but doesn’t interact with them to find out we’re trying to set him up?”

 

“I’m sure you’ll figure it out and I’m sorry I can’t help but I have to try and wake Kyu up which takes more effort than you’d think.”

 

“Haha okay good luck waking him, I’ll try and think of something vague to send Yongwha and let you know about the whole hermit situation when Seo wakes up.”

 

“Thanks Tiff, good luck convincing her to meet him.”

 

*Click*

 

“Right… what to tackle first?”

 

Tapping her phone against the palm of her hand Tiffany pondered what she would send to Yongwha. Just as she was about to have an epiphany, Tiffany heard a low moan coming from behind her.

 

“Unnie?”

 

“Yeah sweetie?”

 

“How long have you been up?”

 

“Um maybe 5 minutes.”

 

“Why didn’t you wake me?”

 

“You looked so peaceful, and I thought after the crazy few days you’ve had you deserved a lie-in… besides that was the first time in days I’ve seen you genuinely smile.”

 

“I take it by deserved you mean it’s part of another idea to work out who… hey what’s that look for?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter