Chapter 19

I Need A Time Machine [Currently Being Re-Written]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Standing outside the soshi dorm, Donghae paused as he attempted to calm his nerves before knocking on the door.

 

“Hey oppa.”

 

“Wow yo-you look beautiful!”

 

“Thanks… so w-where are we going?”

 

“Where would you like to go?”

 

“How about the café?”

 

“Sure, you ready to go?”

 

“Yeah, lemme just grab my purse.”

 

“Ah, no this is my treat, you won’t need a purse.”

 

“Okay… then let’s go.”

 

Walking down the stairs surrounded by a semi-comfortable silence, Donghae shyly reached for Tiffany’s hand. Blushing as his fingers brushed the back of her hand, Tiffany quickly interlocked her fingers with his. Stopping to look down at his hand, Donghae’s cheeks turned the same pink as Tiffany’s dress as he joined her at the bottom of the staircase.

 

“I-I had planned to find a better way of doing this, but I have to ask.”

 

Taking Tiffany’s other hand he flashed his best smile and looking into her sparkling dark brown eyes asked hoping it didn’t sound desperate.

 

“Tiffany, wo-would you be my girlfriend?”

 

“A-are you serious?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Oh Donghae of course I will!”

 

Wrapping her arms around him, a single tear fell free from her sparkling eyesmile. Standing there for what felt like hours yet also mere minutes Tiffany whispered.

 

“So, does this mean we’re going on our first date?”

 

“I-I don’t know, I had planned to ask you when we got there s-so now I’m not sure.”

 

“Are you okay oppa? You’re shaking.”

 

“I’m just so glad you said yes.”

 

“Instead of going out for lunch, w-why don’t we head back to the dorm and make something? You know watch a movie or…?”

 

“That sounds perfect.”

 

Pulling away from the hug, Donghae smiled as he took her hand and headed back up the stairs. Unlocking the door Tiffany let him in and made her way into the kitchen.

 

“Hey, I thought lunch was going to be my treat?”

 

“You’re in my kitchen now oppa, why don’t you pick a film?”             

 

Wandering over to the TV, Donghae flicked through the huge collection of American films looking for one he recognised. Picking out a romantic comedy he put it on and went back into the kitchen to check on Tiffany.

 

“Need any help babe?”

 

“Oppa! …Actually can you get me two bowls please?”

 

“Would you rather I called you something else?”

 

“Hmm how about yeppeuna?”

 

Watching as Tiffany dished the food and rummaged around looking for chopsticks, Donghae smiled thoughtfully as he gently caressed her cheek.

 

“Okay yeppeuna it is my gongju.”

 

“Now why couldn’t you have started

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter