Chapter 12

I Need A Time Machine [Currently Being Re-Written]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

Smiling into the cup as she picked it up, Seohyun looked back across at Kyuhyun with her prettiest eyesmile.


 

“Thanks.”


 

“Well I did say I would buy you a drink, I meant it.”


 

“Ah well I didn’t actually read the message, Tiffany’s had my phone since yesterday.”


 

“Oh, I didn’t realise.”


 

“Yeah, Tiff said she thought your message was important so she told me what you sent.”


 

“So… if you don’t mind me asking, what made you agree to meet me?”


 

“You never had to hear me out yesterday, but you did. I figured I owed you the same curtsey.”


 

“Speaking of yesterday, I am really sorry. I crossed the line and it won’t happen again.”


 

“You don’t need to apologise oppa. I shouldn’t have kept you in the dark and besides I did pull you closer so really I should owe you the apology.”


 

“Did you get enough sleep last night? That logic seems a little flawed.”


 

“I did…”


 

“Oh a weird dream perhaps?”


 

“Just a little out of the ordinary yeah.”


 

“Oooh do tell!”


 

“Okay well the majority was pretty normal, but the weird part may have involved Sungmin.”


 

“Huh… maybe I don’t want to know…”


 

“Nothing like that, do you remember that pink bunny onesie I got him last year for his birthday?”


 

“How could I forget? He adores that thing, in fact he was wearing it when I left.”


 

“Aw really? Oh yeah the dream, well I was standing alone in a ballroom with a stage at one end of the room and Sungmin walked to centre stage wearing it holding a blue rose and shook his tail at me.”


 

“Sapphire blue?”


 

“Of course!”


 

“And he shook his tail at you?”


 

“Yup it was the cutest thing I’d ever seen and I dorm with Sunny!”


 

As they both began laughing at the idea of Sungmin dancing in the bunny onesie, Yongwha walked past the window. Seeing how happy Seohyun was made him smile until he saw she was sitting with Kyuhyun. Not wanting to cause a scene he quietly stormed off hoping he hadn’t been spotted.


 

“Oh hey I’ve just thought, I never got to give you your birthday present this year.”


 

“Yo-you got me a present? You didn’t have to do that.”


 

“I wanted to, it’s back at the dorm now… that is if you can handle seeing Sungmin dancing in the bunny costume again.”


 

“Is he re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter