Chapter 28

I Need A Time Machine [Currently Being Re-Written]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Stepping back Donghae playfully ruffled the elder’s hair before slipping off to his room. With a heavy sigh Sungmin dragged himself out of the kitchen and along to their room. Pushing the door open, he froze when he saw Kyuhyun standing on the other side of the room with his shirt off. Watching a smile spread across Kyuhyun’s face as he bounded over and happily locked his arms around his ribs, Sungmin did the only thing he could manage which was to hold him close as the younger playfully giggled in his arms.

 

“Minnie, what’s with you acting so shy all of a sudden?”

 

“Shy?”

 

“Yeah, the second you noticed my shirt off you tensed up.”

 

“I did? I guess I forgot what fabulous abs you have and like to keep hidden.”

 

“Speaking of keeping hidden, let me go get my top.”

 

“Haha nice try Kyutie, if you’re cold then come to bed.”

 

Nodding Kyuhyun turned and sat on the bed and gestured Sungmin to sit next to him. Sitting down with a sceptical look, Sungmin wrapped the duvet over Kyuhyun’s shoulders.

 

“Okay what’s up with you? You never keep your shirt off.”

 

“I-I lied w-when I told you what I heard this morning.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“I know Donghae asked if you’d told me something, and I think I know what it is but I want to hear it from you.”

 

“I-I can’t.”

 

“Please Minnie?”

 

Nearly shaking, Sungmin took a deep breath and looking into Kyuhyun’s perfect nut brown eyes uttered the 3 words he thought he’d never say.

 

“I love you.”

 

Smiling at the rather flustered Sungmin, he edged closer and wrapped the duvet around his now shaking shoulders. Planting a kiss on his chubby cheek Kyuhyun whispered sweetly.

 

“See, that wasn’t so hard.”

 

“How long have you known?”

 

“About 4 months.”

 

“S-so you knew, when you were making jokes about knowing who I liked you knew?”

 

“Yeah… well the French kiss caught me off guard and I momentarily forgot, but besides that.”

 

“…Wait, is that why you properly kissed me when I jokingly asked you to share the kiss Seo gave you?”

 

“Perhaps. Are you feeling better now?”

 

“Little bit, I just wish I could stop shaking.”

 

“If I told you a secret would it help?”

 

“Maybe…”

 

“Earlier,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter