Chapter 32

I Need A Time Machine [Currently Being Re-Written]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Catching up with Seohyun, Tiffany linked their arms as she sang sweetly.



 

“So Seohyun, shall we go find you some shoes?”



 

“Okay… shall we get yours too?”



 

“I don’t have shoes?”



 

“No, you only got your dress yesterday remember?”



 

“Oh yeah, I got tangled in the dress… hey will you help me tomorrow so that doesn’t happen again?”



 

“Of course I will unnie.”



 

Walking into the bridal store Jade smiled brightly as the girls entered.



 

“Good morning ladies.”



 

“Hi Jade!”



 

“Can I help you with anything?”



 

“We’re looking for shoes.”



 

“Ah, right this way.”



 

Following Jade into a room that has three walls ceiling to floor full of shoes they both stood stunned in the doorway. Chuckling softly, Jade went to the far corner of the room and selecting three pairs of porcelain white shoes sat them in front of the ottoman in the middle of the room. Smiling as she helped Seohyun to the seat, she quickly left the room and reappeared shortly after with Seohyun’s dress, tiara and veil. Looking over at Jade befuddled, Tiffany queried.



 

“What’s that for?”



 

“Just in case Seohyun wanted to see how the shoes looked with the rest of the outfit.”



 

“Oh please show me how the dress looks on, pretty pretty please?”



 

Playfully rolling her eyes Seohyun took the dress from Jade and headed from the changing room. Re-appearing 10 minutes later, Tiffany stood up completely speechless and whispered.



 

“Oh Seohyunnie… you… you… look beautiful!”



 

“You think?”



 

Nearly crying Tiffany wrapped her arms around Seohyun without hesitating and said so only Seohyun could hear her.



 

“I know!”



 

Stepping out of the way so Seohyun could get past, Tiffany watched as she glided over to the shoes. After an hour of trying to decide between two of the three pairs, Seohyun finally made her decision. Carefully sitting down next to Tiffany they watched Jade walk over towards the door and come back holding a pair of dainty peach ballet pumps the exact same colour as her dress.



 

“Oh they’re so pretty!”



 

“I saw you had your eye on them yesterday.”



 

“Do you like them unnie?”



 

“U-huh…”



 

“Okay, we’ll take them.”



 

“R-really?”



 

“Of course.”



 

Smiling happily as they helped Jade put Seohyun’s dress into a dress bag, Tiffany carried everything out and after getting into the car sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter