Chapter 33

I Need A Time Machine [Currently Being Re-Written]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Waking up around 4am to the sound of rain drumming against the windows, Tiffany stretched lazily as she looked around for Seohyun. Seeing her curled up at the end of the sofa, Tiffany carefully draped a blanket over her before slipping quietly out of the room. Falling onto her bed exhausted, Tiffany sighed happily as she pulled the duvet up over her shoulder. Just before she had a chance to fall asleep, her phone buzzed on the side table.


 

“Ugh, hello?”


 

“Pani Pani Tippani-ah~”


 

“…Who is this?”


 

“Donghae!”


 

“Donghae? It’s 4am, why are you calling at this time?”


 

“Because I’m worried about Seohyun and I thought it best to wait until Kyuhyun was asleep… I don’t want to make today any harder for him.”


 

“How’s he doing?”


 

“Well Sungmin spent the day baking and there’s nothing left to show for it…”


 

“That good huh? …I didn’t know Sungmin could bake, when did that start?”


 

“I don’t know, I only found out today when I walked into the kitchen and saw Kyuhyun elbow deep in strawberry fudge… maybe I should have saved some for Eunhyuk.”


 

“Uh… I think maybe Kyuhyun needed it more, don’t you think?”


 

“You’re possibly right.”


 

“So… you wanted to check on Seo?”


 

“Ah yeah, is she still… you know, going through with today?”


 

“Honestly, I’m not sure.”


 

“Why would you say that?”


 

“Well I thought she was happy but earlier I found her staring a picture and she looked terrified.”


 

“Which picture?”


 

“It was one of them on We Got Married, they looked happy but… there was this look in Yongwha’s eyes… it was almost sinister.”


 

“Did Seo notice it?”


 

“Yeah, I think that’s what scared her. In all honesty, I think it might have just been the flash but knowing what he’s doing I’m just not sure anymore.”


 

“Will yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter