Chapter 5

I Need A Time Machine [Currently Being Re-Written]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Watching as the clock on his phone rolled to 11, he gave a small sigh hoping that she would show. Turning round to see Seohyun float through the door he couldn’t help smiling as he stood up to greet her.

 

“It’s so good to see you again, you look beautiful as always.”

 

“I’m glad your back, I missed you.”

 

Carefully brushing her cheek, Yongwha leaned in and stole a kiss.

 

 

Walking into the café hoping to run into Seohyun again, Kyuhyun couldn’t believe what he saw. Watching as Yongwha leaned in and kissed Seohyun made his heart feel like a dead weight in his chest. Stepping back through the door, he put in his headphones and walked back to his dorm.

 

Grateful to find the dorm empty when he got back, Kyuhyun made his way to his room dragging his feet as he walked. Sitting down on his bed he took his phone out and putting ‘Mistake’ on a loop he curled up into a ball and allowed the great sadness in his heart to roll down his cheeks.

 

Waking up to the feeling of somebody prodding him in the ribs, he rolled over to see Sungmin holding his phone with a sympathetic smile.

 

“Everything okay?”

 

“I don’t want to talk about it.”

 

“Come on you can tell me, what’s got you so blue?”

 

“HYUNG!? If I tell you will you please stop hitting me?”

 

“Playfully prodding, but yes I will.”

 

Sitting up with a sigh, Kyuhyun wiped his cheek to get rid of the drying tear tracks while Sungmin sat behind him wrapping his arms around his waist.

 

“Hyung what are yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter