Chapter 14

I Need A Time Machine [Currently Being Re-Written]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

C.N. Blue Dorm

 

Pacing back and forth across the living room, Yongwha ranted while Minhyuk sat on the sofa using his thighs as a stand in drum kit.

 

“How could she do that? How could she meet up with him? Why would she do that? She’s not dating him, they shouldn’t be alone together.”

 

“Hyung they’ve been friends for years, you can’t expect her to stop seeing him just because you’re engaged.”

 

“Whose side are you on? This could destroy everything I’ve worked so hard to achieve.”

 

“Just for the record, I’m on Seohyun’s side… she deserves that much. And what exactly is it you want to achieve?”

 

“I want her, I want her to be my wife again but this time without having to put on an image for the cameras. I want him to realize she’s better off with me and to let her go.”

 

“Honestly I don’t think she was putting on an image, and I think it’s amazing you actually convinced her to marry you.”

 

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

 

“Well let’s face it, the real reason you want to marry her is to get at Kyuhyun. You can’t pretend you love her forever, soon you’ll find someone you truly want to marry and you won’t be able to because you chose to shatter poor Seohyun’s heart. Now why on earth do you want to hurt Kyuhyun in the first place? And why do you have to drag Seohyun into this?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter