Bonus Chapter 1 ^‿^

I Need A Time Machine [Currently Being Re-Written]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Since I posted the (rather long) final chapter I've had about 6 different PM's asking what Kyuhyun and Sungmin did on their 'date' and if Sungmin and Zhou Mi actually started dating. So here's a little bonus chapter to answer both of those questions ◠‿◠ if you have any questions or would like another bonus chapter please leave a comment or PM me :)



 

One month after the almost wedding...




 

Rummaging around in the fridge looking for the beer he’d put in the day before, Sungmin hummed happily as he closed the fridge door to find Kyuhyun standing beside him.




 

“Are you ready for your date Minnie?”




 

“Now I’ve found the beer, yeah I am.”




 

“Excellent! Follow me.”




 

Taking Sungmin’s wrist, Kyuhyun led him to the sofa where a rather shy looking Zhou Mi was sitting.




 

“I-I don’t understand.”




 

“You said I owed you a date, you never said the date had to be with me.”




 

Handing Sungmin a controller, Kyuhyun smiled happily as he pulled on his jacket.




 

“Well you two have fun, try not to get too competitive.”




 

Watching Kyuhyun leave the dorm Sungmin slowly turned back to see an almost pained look in Zhou Mi’s eyes.




 

“I guess this means you don’t want to stay?”




 

“I never said that.”




 

Smiling happily as he sat down next to Zhou Mi, Sungmin offered him one of the beers he brought from the fridge.




 

“Thanks, so what do you want to play?”




 

“What about Co-Op on Portal 2?”




 

“Interesting choice…”




 

“Well we were told not to get competitive, if we’re working as a team then how can we be competitive?”




 

“Hard to argue with that logic, okay Portal 2 it is!”




 

After getting through all six ‘Team Building’ courses with ease, Zhou Mi clicked to start the ‘Mass and Velocity’ courses but Sungmin paused the game as soon as the first course loaded.




 

“Is everything okay?”




Please Subscribe to read the full chapter