Chapter 29

I Need A Time Machine [Currently Being Re-Written]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Snuggling closer to Seohyun as she woke up, Tiffany smiled as she wrapped her arms tighter around the younger’s waist.

 

“Morning Tiffy.”

 

“Oh sorry, did I wake you?”

 

“No, I’ve been awake for about 10 minutes now.”

 

“Why didn’t you get up?”

 

“I was comfy.”

 

“And the real reason?”

 

“Everything just seemed like it fell into place, I didn’t want to go back to the chaos.”

 

“Well… we can stay here a while longer but remember you need to pick your shoes today.”

 

“Can’t I do it tomorrow?”

 

“Honey you need them tomorrow.”

 

“Oh yeah right.”

 

“Are you sure you’re awake?”

 

“Not really, I think I started to fall asleep again.”

 

“Alright, you take your time and wake up while I fix the rice cooker.”

 

“Thanks unnie.”

 

Sliding out of the bed, Tiffany got up and headed into the kitchen to see what damage had been done the night before. Seeing the lid almost completely detached as well as some exposed wires at the back where the plug was she set about putting it back together. Forty minutes and several grazes later the rice cooker was usable again. Looking for a bandage for her left hand, she didn’t see a sleepy Seohyun walk in and nearly fall over her.

 

“Omo unnie, I’m so sorry I didn’t see you down there… what happened to your hand?”

 

“I slipped and the screwdriver sliced my hand open, it’s nothing I just can’t find a bandage for it.”

 

Helping Tiffany to stand up and taking her to the sink, Seohyun clean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter