Chapter 27

I Need A Time Machine [Currently Being Re-Written]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Meanwhile…

 

Dragging Sungmin into the kitchen out of Minhyuk’s earshot, Donghae pushed him against the counter.

 

“Why did you let him in?”

 

“Just because you didn’t want to talk to him doesn’t mean my Kyutie felt the same way.”

 

“Oh ‘your’ Kyutie? How can you say that? He’s too dense to see you love him and he will never feel the same way for you!”

 

“I have always known he will never love me as more than a brother but until he gets Seohyun back I will do whatever he asks to make him happy, got it?”

 

“I-I’m sorry, I didn’t mean that… I just don’t want to see him hurt again.”

 

“I know Hae, you know I don’t either but he was so sure it would be okay I had to let Hyukkie in.”

 

“Why do you suppose he came over?”

 

“Well it can’t be anything bad.”

 

“How can you tell?”

 

“It’s too quiet… if it was a threat or something, one of them would be shouting by now.”

 

“That’s assuming both are still conscious…”

 

“Oh gee thanks Hae, way to lighten the mood. No if and I mean if something like that were to have happened we’d have either heard the door as Hyukkie ran away or have been interrupted by a panicked Kyu.”

 

“You’re sure everything’s okay?”

 

“Yeah I’m sure.”

 

“How?”

 

“I can see them hugging from here.”

 

“Really? What kind of hug?”

 

“A goodbye hug silly, you think I’d be talking to you if it was anything else?”

 

“You’d really go over and tell him if someone besides Seo tried to get close to him?”

 

“I-I… not like that exactly.”

 

“Then how?”

 

“What does it matter, it’s all hypothetical and that’s all it will ever be. Besides I recall you saying you wouldn’t push the matter further.”

 

“And I recall you saying something about kisses making it okay.”

 

“Oh speaking of kisses, how’d it go with Tiffany?”

 

“It went well, and to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter