Chapter 3

I Need A Time Machine [Currently Being Re-Written]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Waking up to find Tiffany kneeling on the floor gently tapping her shoulder, Seohyun turned a soft pink.

 

“Hey Tiff, when did you get back?”

 

“Just now, is everything okay?”

 

“Of course. Why wouldn’t it be?”

 

Raising her eyebrow Tiffany gestured Seohyun to come out from under the bed and once she was sitting up Tiffany wrapped her arms around her and whispered.

 

“It’s okay Seo, I know you’re upset. If you don’t want to tell me that’s fine just know I’m here if you want to talk.”

 

Unable to hold backs her tears Seohyun hugged Tiffany tight and tried to explain as calmly as she could.

 

“Tiffany if I tell you what’s going on, will you keep it a secret?”

 

“Of course I will! What’s going on, I’ve never seen you like this before.”

 

“Do you remember last January, I told you that I had a crush in someone?”

 

“Yes, I remember. You said you had a crush on Kyuhyun.”

 

“Well I thought he didn’t feel the same way so... 8 months ago… I started seeing Yongwha.”

 

“Hold on! You’ve been dating Yongwha? How did I not know about this?”

 

“We were dating… but two weeks ago, he asked me to marry him.”

 

“He asked for your hand? What did you say?”

 

“I-I said yes.”

 

Kissing her forehead as she reached for Seohyun’s left hand, Tiffany gave one of her famous eye-smiles.

 

“Aw sweetie congratulations! But why aren’t you wearing a ring?”

 

Letting go of Tiffany’s hand, she reached for her necklace. Lifting it up to show Tiffany, where her locket usually sat now had a ring sitting with it.

 

“Okay I understand that, but what’s got you so upset?”

 

“Today when I was at the café and I ran into Kyuhyun… well he actually ran into me but that’s irrelevant. I asked him to join me so we could catch up and he asked me out.”

 

“He must’ve been disappointed when he found out you were engaged.”

 

Awkwardly moving away Seohyun pulled her knees up and wrapped her arms around them trying not to look at Tiffany.

 

“You did tell him, didn’t you Seohyun?”

 

“Not exactly…”

 

Moving to sit in-front of her, Tiffany grabbed Seohyun’s shoulders and shook her slightly so that she would stop trying to look away.

 

“Why didn’t you tell him? What possible reason could you have for not telling him?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter