Chapter 11

I Need A Time Machine [Currently Being Re-Written]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Pacing back and forth through the kitchen, Tiffany was beginning to worry as she couldn’t think of what to send Yongwha. Just as she was about to panic-call Donghae there was a beep from the kitchen counter behind her. Seeing a text from Yongwha a wave of relief swept over her as she opened the message.

 

“Hey babe, do you want to go out for lunch? x”

 

Smiling brightly as she checked the time, Tiffany innocently replied.

 

“Oh I’m sorry oppa I can’t, I’m catching up with an old friend at the café today.”

 

Happily hitting sent she could almost hear his aneurism as her phone rang.

 

“Ayo Fany!”

 

“Sungmin? Why are you using Donghae’s phone?”

 

“Oh because he handed me it then thought he lost it so I’m having fun sending him everywhere looking for it.”

 

“Haha fair enough, why are you calling me?”

 

“Hmm? Oh he wanted to know if you managed to think of something to send to Yongwha and it’s been ages since we last spoke, I just wanted to say hi.”

 

“Well it’s nice to hear from you again, and yes I did… he actually helped me with that.”

 

“What Donghae? No it’s not there! …Then try the bathroom! It has to be in the dorm somewhere.”

 

“No Yongwha, and have you tried telling him to look in a cereal box?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter