The Joker, The King and The Ace

Caught in between

Wait a second young lady!”

I turned around and faced Mr Wu. I must tell you that he was a handsome young man. Blonde hair, plump pink lips, y gaze, really – and I mean really – tall , husky voice...he kind of looked like one of my favorite idols. I didn't understand how in the world this god like man has turned into the most annoying principal and Math teacher the history has ever know. I mean, seriously, if you come to think about this he could have become an idol rapper, a basketball player...even a pole dancer but NO he came to our high school to break our happiness into tiny pieces with his short temper and his punishments for every little mistake we have ever done. His nickname, Dragon Wu, was perfect for him.

DO YOU EVEN LISTEN TO ME, YOUNG LADY?

I sighed. Why was he keeping me here. If I was going to stand here any longer I will completely miss my Literature class.

"Yes principal Wu I'm listening"

" Teens these days. They are so full of themselves. This school has some strict rules, did you know that miss? Maybe you try to outsmart your class mates but this will not work for me. Do you understand this? Maybe cleaning the gym will help you reflect toward your impertinent attitude.”

I took a quick glance at my watch. There were ten more minutes until the break and I was trapped here. I will get killed for sure by my Literature teacher if I will not be there until the bell rings. "Why all the misfortunes happen to me?” I thought and I felt my eyes starting to water.

Seeing the change , mister Wu stopped talking and looked at me.

Maybe you aren't a bad girl. You arriving late was just an accident, wasn't it?” he said in a soft voice

I just nodded afraid that, if I would speak my tears will start falling.

I see, but you must understand that, despite the fact that it was an accident you still broke the rules so the punishment stands. Now, I think you should go to your class.”

Goodbye principal Wu.

Goodbye. Fighting!he told me and then winked.

I stood there dumbfounded but, realizing how late I was, I came to my senses and got in the class.

Areum, you idiot! Why were you late? Hamin, my best friend, asked me when we gathered for lunch break.

Well...you see. It's a very long story.”

Hamin glared at me so I just told her what happened.

You mean, you actually spoke to Xiumin , born as Kim Minseok on 26 March, 18 years old, 173 centimeters tall, dance master?

And this is why I didn't want to tell her the story.

Hamin, was an awesome girl. She was cute, cheerful, caring, sometimes she acted like and spoiled brat but she was still amazing. Her biggest problem was Xiumin. It's not like she had a crush or something of that sort on him but she was his biggest fan. I remember that when we were still on our first year she tries to convince me that we must start a fan club for him. You see what I am talking about?

The rest of the day passed rather quickly. I said my good bye to Hamin and then I went straight to the gym thinking that I must do the cleaning quickly if I want to go home while it's still day outside.


 

As soon as I entered the gym I was shocked. It seemed empty but I could clearly hear someone playing a guitar.

Have I finally gone insane ? No. Probably there is someone that plays this music. Aerum  are you being idiotic again ? Who would come to the gym just to play the guitar? And look at you...you are talking to yourself.

I decided that I am not so mad, so I started to walk towards the locker rooms, hoping to find someone there. As I was getting closer the music was getting louder.

'' At least I was right. It is someone here. It's not just my mind playing sick jokes.”

I opened the door to the locker rooms as quiet as I could because I didn't want to disturb the person inside. And then...for the third or fourth time today I got shocked. There were two boys in there. The first one, the one that was playing the guitar, was Chanyeol. He was the kinga, hanging out only with the guys from the basketball team and being a cold person despite his cute look. The second one...I couldn't realize at first who he was. But then, as I put my finger on the name I was so flabbergasted that I steped on my on foot, screamed and, in the end fell on the cold floor right in front of them. Why was I so surprised? The answer was pretty simple. The other guy, standing right beside Chanyeol, was Chen, the smart, shy guy who was usually sitting with his books somewhere without being noticed by the human kind. He was easy going and very fun. We met in the library. I was in a desperate need of a miracle to pass the test at Science that would take place the following week and he happened to be that miracle. He had tutored me and , I must say that I passed the test by flying colors. But how comes that the two of them were together? They were supposed to not even know about the others existence.

 


Hope you like it~! Expect better chapters in the future ^^ Untill then we would love to know your thoughts about what we've done so far! Tell your suggestions and expectations~ Love you all :)