Sharing words and other things

Caught in between

 

I was shocked to hear Chen's request ...I mean I'm not a bad chef it's just that I don't cook to often because I'm always too tired or too bored to do it.

"Oh, I guess I can do this. I mean, it will be payback because oppa got beaten for me" I said caressing his bruise.

We headed to the convenience store to buy ice cream and all the other things to make a fest for Chen Chen.

"Oppa will eat my special kimbap tonight. How does that sound? Pretty great, yes I know". I said while we were heading towards his house.

Chen laugh a little at my silliness and the added:

 "You are going to make it so I'm sure is going to taste perfect"

"Omo Oppa you're so cheesy!!!" I said as I hid my face so that he couldn't see me blush.

We arrived at his house and we put the groceries were they belonged. I was about to begin when Chen stopped me.

" What's wrong?" I asked confused.

" You must wear this", he said and put a pink apron on me.

"This is yours ?"I joked

"I look so funny in it !!! I can cook without it on you know... "

"NOOOO...THAT'S NOT MINE...it umma's. Come one...wear it. You look cute in it...like a lovelywifecookingdinner"

"Oh, ok then my lovely husband ~ I'm going to cook you the best meal you've ever had~But I can't do this all alone so I need you to help me a little "

" Oh, sure, I will help you.....by taping this"

"...It may not taste good you know...I don't cook that often .I want to make you feel better not to kill you .I don't want to be hunted by your soul ..."

" I don't think it will end this bad. Come on baby...just cook. Hubby is hungry!!!"

As we were laughing in the kitchen Chanyeol just arrived home from his basketball training.

"Omma I'm home and I'm starving !! What's on today's menu?" he asked entering the kitchen.

" Nothing for you" I replied as I was chopping some carrots.

"You're not omma !!!What are you doing here??! " he seemed very surprised to see me in his house

"Well sorry, but I am treating my husband with home-made dinner" I said harshly

"Your husband? What happened to that guy Xiu-something that was hugging you earlier?" he said this in a harsh tone too

" As Xiumin already told you, he is my FRIEND, my BROTHER. Chen honey, give me tomato."

 Chen and I ignored Chanyeol as we continued to cook. It really felt like we were a couple This scene was like a memory from the past when me and HIM that HIM used to do that too...

" You two know that I still exist so don't you dare pretending that I am not here" Chanyeol spat angrily

"You don't exist anymore, for me at least. No after what you did to me and Chen today" I said a little angry too

"I did what? I don't know you, so it's perfectly normal that I will assume all the things in the world about you until you prove them wrong. My brother...he is so naive and lovely. What will happen if you will broke his heart? It's obvious that I have my doubts about you because...hell I love Chen, he is my baby brother."

"I will never broke someone's heart NEVER"I shouted as I felt a tear rolling down my cheek

"Chen is a good friend of mine. I respect and love him but not as a lover but as a friend so, Stop acting like you know everything because you don't!!! "This time I was crying

" , you made her cry again" Chen said hugging me.

" Oh, God, Areum , I am so sorry. I didn't want to make you cry. Come here!' Chanyeol said ,also hugging me.

Since Chanyeol was a long time crush ...my heart stopped when he hugged me BUT my mind was stronger than my heart so I pushed him a little because I'm not a weak woman!!! You don't hurt me and then hug me and DONE! everything is OK

"Look I am sorry. I never had the intention of hurting you. I know that I am dumb...so please don't hate me. I was just trying to do what I thought was the best for Chen...but it ended so wrong, I hurt both of you and I am truly sorry"

"I accept your apologize but you have to understand that you can't judge a book by it's cover so stop judging people so freely minded! Now both of you Stupid Brothers sit and eat before I change my mind and slap you for making me cry twice in a day!"

They both laughed and we started to eat the dinner.

" Oh,honey this is delicious." Chen said stuffing his mouth with kimbap

"I know it's delicious because I made it !"I said proud that they like it

" You should make our food for school too. I mean, Chen usually does it but he really badly". Chanyeol said in a shy voice

"Aigoo you really are bipolar ...Maybe if I'll have time...someday ...if I'll remember...Then I'll cook you something "I joked

" You are really heartless. You really want us to die from food poisoning". Chanyeol said performing the most awkward yet cute aegyo ever

"You have survived all this time and now you are going to die? I thought you were stronger than that. And how bad can Chen cook ?!! Seriously" I said in a sarcastic tone

" Unnie, I am not a strong girl, I don't know how much I can last ! Pweeease save me" He said trying to make his voice a little bit higher,

"Yah little princess I trust you!!! And now I have to go home ...My mum must be worried. Bye bye Chen Chen! Bye Princess Yeolie! " I said heading to the front door.

"Unnie waaaait! We must walk you home. You are in a dress. What if you got or murdered?"

"I live nearby so don't worry I ca..."

I couldn't finish the sentence because I was dragged outside the house by Chanyeol. After like 2 seconds we were in the middle of the street, me trying to catch my breath and Chanyeol smiling and STILL holding my hand in his.

"Now, now, prince Chanyeol will take you back home. Payback for being a douche bag.Really, I am sorry." He said squeezing my hand.

"You should be sorry!!! I hadn't cried twice in a day for a long time! "I said trying to smile, but I rememberd those days when I cried like crazy bacause of a certain person ...so my smile faded.

"Hey, yah! What's wrong? What's with that face?"

"It's nothing ...just old memories, that's all. But I'm ok you know...I'm stronger than you Princess" I said trying to fake a smile.

" I am not a princess...I am a damn QUEEN!" he said ruffling my hair.

Hearing his words made me laugh...This boy is something. Earlier today he made me cry and now he makes me laugh. Told you he's bipolar.

" Look, this is my place", I said trying to enter the house.

" Oh, yeah Areum. Thank you so much for letting me in. I am glad I will be able to tell your parents that I brought you home safe." he said entering.

I tried to stop him but it was already to late. He's indeed a basketball player.

 "Annyeonghaseyo Areum's parents. It's a pleasure to meet you!I'm Park Chanyeol" he said bowing 90 degrees

"Hello", my mother said smiling knowingly.

" I am Areum's mother. It's a pleasure to meet you."

" I came here because Areum was with me helping me with dinner. It was late and I couldn't let her walk home alone. Also, I didn't want you to blame her for coming back this late, it was also my fault." Chanyeol said.

"Yeah yeah it was his fault now that you know this Chanyeol-sshi can leave. Bye Chanyeol-sshi!" I said as I tried to push him to the front door.

"I will come tomorrow to pick her for school.Goodnight!"

After he left my mother startd laughing.

"Omma why are you laughing?!!!" I asked even though I knew why.

 "Your boyfriend...he is really cute. How long have the two of you ...have been a thing?"

"My what?????? NONONONO he not my boyfriend ...he's just a weird kid from school" I said while I was blushing like a tomato

" And the blush from your cheeks is not a blush...just a tomato red patch."

"It's just very hot in here !!! Whatever, I'm in my room slepping so don't bother me~ Night" I said as I headed to my big and comfortable bed

" She surely dates that guy!" I hear my mother telling my father.

After a long shower I was finally in my bed thinking about today and then it hit me : I was supposed to help Xiumin tomorow BUT Chanyeol also said that he'll go with me at school tomorow too

"OMO Ottokae ?!! I'm caught in between!!!"

That's it I will help Xiumin. I took my phone and messaged Chen: Chen Chen, please tell your brother that I can't go to school with him tomorrow. I do community service with Xiumin. Good night."

"Hope he's not going to come after this message Well I'm to sleepy to think right now We'll see tomorrow~ Good night Areum " And with that another busy day had passed letting other days to come as busy as this one 

Nobody can tell what is going to happen in the future