Shhh, I will tell you my secret

Caught in between

When I woke up in the morning there was this voice that was whispering through my brain:"Today you must be pretty so get yourself of this bed and go put a dress on you girl."What was strange despite me hearing voices- was that it sounded like Hamin's voice

OH MY GOD, now I am hunted down by my best friend even when I am alone. She must have taken lesson from Principal Wu. I hope this isn't a sign that she plots something to get me and Chen Chen together because, if this is the case I will personally destroy her cap collection.”

It's not like I'm unfashionable or something like that. I'm just to lazy to care so much about how I look . Anyway, it's not like I am like one of those popular girls that gets noticed by people when she walk trough the hallway so it doesn't matter how I dress.

It was friday so we could wear casual clothes instead of that boring uniform . Lucky for me, my mother is a fashion addict so I have a lot of cute and girly outfits (My mother's biggest wish is to turn me into an ulzzang.)

I choose a white dress with baby blue stripes that , by some kind of miracle, actually looked good on me.

When I arrived in the kitchen to grab a snack my parents seemed a little bit shocked by the way I looked:

"OMO Areum !! You look so pretty today !" my dad exclaimed, and, for a moment , I was afraid that he will spill his coffee on his beige work pants.

"So I looked ugly yesterday?!" I asked a little disappointed about his remark, but still happy that he thought that I was cute.

"What your dad was trying to say is that you look especially pretty toaday!You know that he's not the best at complementing so don't be too sad.But you are not usually like this...All  dressed up particulary in a dress.Is there a special occasion?A boy maybe?~"my mum said while grinig like a Cherise cat

" Mom stop talking nonsense !!! I don't have the right to dress cute if I want or what ? " I said, maybe a bit to defensive, causing my dad to start laughing.

"No of course you can dress as you want to"

"Whaterver I gotta go I don't to be late"I said a bit angry with my mother's last comment


 

With that I started to walk to the bus stop again, music blasting trough my headphones. This time, however, it was a slower song. I was admiring G-Dragon's perfect voice when I saw Xiumin selling newspapers next to the bus stop. I was pretty shocked because, honestly, Xiumin was a guy that could have bath showers everyday. I was unsure if I should say hi to him or if I should pretend I don't know him.

"Why can't somebody else think in my place in moments like this!!! That way my life would be soooooo much easier. "

After a quick thinking time the rational part of me decided that I have nothing to talk with him and, also, the chances that he'll remember me are , basically , close to nothing. I mean...he didn't even bother to ask my name yesterday. But  I think I was a hero in my previous life cause God (ot Kim Heechul as I am used to call him ) love me very much because XIUMIN, The Top Star Dancer remembered me and , more than this he even bothered to talk to me:

"Oh Tornado Girl~ At least today you are more calm. Low on sugar or what? " he said while laughing a little.

Again my heart started fooling around with me and skipped a bit when I heard his laugh.

"Why am I like this ?!"I thought 

Fortunately I managed to speak (I didn't want to look stupid in front of him given the fact that I looked stupid enough yesterday):

 "Well I think one detention made me want to become more careful. I don't want to clean the gym again . Yesterday I spend 2 hours yesterday and now my hands hurt so bad " I said doing aegyo.

Areum girl, hod on a second. YOU JUST DIDN'T DO WHAT I THINK YOU DO, RIGHT? What's wrong with you? Pretty clothes and now aegyo? Are you on drugs?

"Oh, you're not used to hard work aren't you? I mean look at you so thin and hopeless I think you had a hard time. "

I hate it when I'm teased like this so I retorted:

"I'm stronger than you think ! Is not my fault that that gym is so dirty. And it isn't my fault that the DANCE TEAM used the gym and FORGOT to clean it afterward ...

"Yeah sure... If you say so ...."

I am honestly starting to hate him, but when I am looking at his flawless stupid face I immediately forgive him and have this strange urge to hug him ! I hate his face !

It seems like I am lucky today because I got saved by the bus. The ride was pretty quiet. I wanted to ask him why he was selling newspapers but I thought it was not my business , and I didn't want to be rude...but still, curiosity got the best part of me:

"Aham ....Xiumin-sshi I know that is not my business but why are you selling those newspapers ?"

"Well you're right is not your business

He sounded harsh and, as a response I puffed my cheeks and gave him my best puppy look.

Oh, don't give me that face...it's not even that cute. As long as you'll keep it a secret I guess I can tell you. Even if I don't even know your name you look quite honest. You could have said that you saw me selling newspapers but you didn't so I guess I can trust you."

"It's Areum. It is okay to trust me. I am not that kind of person who gets popular by telling other' s secrets to the entire school." I said this in a cold voice so that he can't see that I was excited he trusted me enough to tell me a secret.

"Ok Areum. Not long ago we had a dance battle with other high school. Suho was provoked at a one-to-one dance battle by Lay. I don't think you have heard about him but he is an amazing dancer. He makes his own dances an his moves are close to perfect. Suho is a good dancer too, but we all knew that he doesn't have a chance in a battle with Lay. However, Suho is a part of my team and, more than that, he is one of my friends so, of course, I bet on monster , even if I knew I was going to lose my money."

I remembered that Suho wasn't the best dancer in the world. There were many people in our high school that said that he got selected in the dance team because he was a friend of Xiumin's

"As it was expected , I lost the bet , so I had to pay. My parents don't support my passion for dance. They say it's a useless hobby so, I just couldn't go and tell them I need money to pay for a lost bet at a dance battle so I started to work in order to make money"

I was touched that he was so mature and that he supported his friend even though he knew he's not good enough.

"You are a good friend Xiumin-sshi. You know, if you want, I can help you with the newspapers. We can sell them faster if we are two, so you will not be in danger of arriving late at school and get punished by Dragon Wu. "

"Well I guess I am. Thank you, that will be nice. " he said smiling.

After what seemed like a minute we arrived at school so, unfortunately we have to part:

"I should go now. Bye Xiumin-sshi! I'm glad you told me your secret" I said as I started to run to classes.

"Bye Areum! he said, and then waved.

" Why am I smileing like an idiot? She's just a girl ...a really cute and beautiful one with ...Oh god Kim Minesok just stop talking nonsense AISH !!!

This thoughts ran through Xiumin' s mind the entire morning. He couldn't concentrate at all and he was grumpy. So not him ... As for Areum she was more than happy that morning even if she didn't knew why. She usually hates school but now she loved it. So not her...

 

 

The song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIYVCuilNr4

The Outfit: http://24.media.tumblr.com/8b8049c04c49d2062aba47392a41f0e5/tumblr_ms7yhdxCfh1r8klpxo1_500.jpg