The benefits of punishment

Caught in between

 

 

 

 

 

The next day I received a message from Chen who said that him and Chanyeol couldn't come with me at school because he had a math meeting with other kids as smart as him while Chanyeol had  basket practice. Chen especially mentioned that Chanyeol was extremlely sad and he even wanted to skip the practice for me ...Boys ...I texted him back saying I'll be totally fine by myself so they don't have to be concerned. I was somehow relieved to go at school all by myself ...I did that for two years ... not such a big of a deal . 

After being done with the preparation for school and saying goodbye to mom and dad I headed to the bus station as I usually do . As I exited the gates of my house I thought I had a mini heart attack because I saw Xiumin waiting me impatient . 

"I thought you already left with the guys. " he said smiling 

"They had some other things to do so... I was going to go alone. "

I was still a little surprised to see him alone there. 

"So that means we are going alone ...just the two of us?! "He asked while blushing.

Since when was the powerful dancer Kim Minseok blushing because he was going with an ordinary girl at school ? Well, to be honest, hearing his question made me blush too ... altrough just a little bit. 

"Yeah I guess so...let's go I don't want to be late again ...once is more than enough for me. "

I just wanted to change the subject before I turned into a walking tomato.

"Oh yes you're right: Dragon Wu is going to eat our heads of we don't arrive on time." he was being a little sarcastic bun ...

"You're not a very aventurous person from what I see." 

"I prefer to be cautious rather than recieve an inutile punishment later."

I always respected the rules. I was raised like that, I can't help it.

"Oh Oppa ,I almost forgot to ask you: Are you free on Saturday?" 

"Does Areummie wants to go on a date with me ? " 

"Not only me ...Hamin too and Chanyeol and Chen and a girl that likes Chen... It's going to be fun ...so are you free?"

He looked somehow sad hearing it was a triple date.

 "I guess I'm dating Hamin right? Well I'm free... yeah... sounds fun."

"Yey Oppa thanks! You don't understand how much this means to me. Hamin is my bestfriend and she has been trought a lot of bad things in her life and seeing her happy means the world to me. She always make me smile even in the darkest moments but I never did something to repay her. Thank You! " I said hugging him.

He was a little shocked...I know I'm a wierd person. But the fact that he wanted to help me make Hamin happy again meant the world to me.

We arrived pretty soon. Or maybe the walk to school took the same and it was the time who had this weird habit of flying too fast when I was with Xiumin.

When we arrived, Hamin was already waiting for me.

 "Yah what took you so long ?!! The classes are going to start soon. "

"Sorry, I woke up a little too late", I said just as our history teacher walked in.

As expected, the hour was extremely boring, so to make it more fun I told Hamin about the date trough notes. She nearly screamed when she read about her going on a date with Xiumin.

Obviously, the teacher noticed that the two of us weren't paying attention so she decided that we need to be punished. Hamin was supposed to clean the gym while I was in charge of organising the basketball equipment.

I was planing to not receive any punishment till the end of the year but...what can I say ? I'm just too "lucky" ... And as if it wasn't a bad thing that I had to stay after school I had to organize the bascketball equipment which I'm more than sure is the smelliest thing on this planet . What did I do wrong to deserve this treatment? Hamin, this girl ...is only her and her fangirl attitude's fault.

Well, as I arrived at the punishment's place I felt like I was in some sort of shoujo manga. The entire basketball team was there.....half . I have to say  that all of them had some freaking awesome bodies, but I didn't let that disturb me. I saw Super Junior and 2PM shirtless for like 1000000 times so I can handle a basketball team ... I think.

But well ... just as I was daydreaming Chanyeol noticed me. Well I just told you I saw idols half before so I'm cool with that .... BUT , apparently, seeing him half ...and BAM .... I'm not so cool anymore.

"Yah, ert why are you here?  There are people changing! I am changing! "

"And I care because? Change faster, I have to organize the equipment and I can't because of you so faster please ! " I tried not to look at his perfect abs ... 

"I won't let his perfection affect me!!!"  I thought.

"You just said that Capitan hyung is perfect?" I heard Sehun saying.

"Omoooo did I said it out loud?" I asked wishing to run somewhere far  far away.

" Ehem I think you heard wrong Sehun-shi. You shoud see a doctor. "

I tried really hard to look as cool as possible but...

"Well, I heard it too."

" I am not the one to agree with Huang Zitao but this time...well as hard as this is for me...I must admit that he is right. I heard it too. Guess Capitan is pretty amazing." Luhan said patting Chanyeol's left shoulder.

"I...I'll wait for you to change outside then ...."

I rushed outside like a tornado because I was so red.... I didn't want them, especially Yeol, to see me like that.

"Waiiit! Did you really said I am perfect?"

"Yes pabo." I said slamming the door.

I think they did it on propose because all of them left beside Yeol which was still half ...

I was sitting there like a statue when the door opened and Xiumin walked in.

"What is he doing here ? Like this is just the most perfect moment for him to come."

At least I wasn't alone with that stupid with great abs.

" Chanyeol hey I just wanted to... AREUM WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE????"

"Punished for disturbing the class ... now I have to clean after the basketball team... What a great thing to do after classes! "

I was furious not only because of what I had to do but also because I tought with loud voice and the entire basketball team knows now that I find Chanyeol perfect..... which is NOT TRUE AT ALL!!

"Uhhh...ok. I got it. But why is Dumbo half ?"

"I wish I could answer you to that but I don't know either."

"Well, me and the rest of the team were changing when she came in."the Idiot tried to defense himself. 

"Ok. ok. Now that you finished you can both leave me to do my job. How about that?"

I couldn't stay in the same room with Chanyeol, at least not today.

"Or we can help you! " They both said.

 I regret making them friends again. 

"You can help Hamin too."  I hoped they will leave.

"I already done that."

Good job Xiumin I want to slap you. 

"...Ok fine. Help me. I have other things to do so let's work fast."

I couldn't do anything ... these guys are just very persistent.

Maybe... I said maybe, they were useful because we finished way faster than I expected. 

"Finally!  Thank God we finished this fast! I have to go. Bye guys!" 

I tried to escape but some good looking giant stopped me:

"Since I have to go home too and we are neighbours we can go together. "

"I have to go to practice together with the guys so you can both go. "

Xiumin my last hope just left me with the devil...I can't believe this! 

"Let's go yeobo! " Chanyeol dragged me like I was a doll.

In no time we were outside the highschool and I barely could breath because I was exhausted.

"Sorry darling. I wanted to make sure we were alone.  "he gave me a worried look seeing me out of breath.

"I'm fine, don't worry. Now let's walk a little slower, shall we? "

He was still holding my hand.

"So jagiya, you think I'm perfect huh? I guess I can't help it. "

Someone was acting like a brat.

"I wasn't talking about you I was talking about the view in general ...I mean I'm a girl and when I see an entire basketball team shirtless I can't help it. "

I knew it was a big fat lie but ...at least I tried right?

"Yeah yeah whatever you say my dear...Oh looks like we arrived ...why did we had to walk this fast ?!? " he did a puppy sound that made my heart twitch. 

"Well I guess I'm going ...Bye oppa thanks for the ride home and for helping too! "

I was about to leave when I felt a pair of arms around my waist.

"Where do you think you leave without a good-bye kiss? "

He didn't let me answer and I felt his lips on my left cheek. I swear I lost all the sense in my body ... I was completly numb thanks to Chanyeol and his stupid actions. 

He then left me in the middle of the road without saying a word. He left me euphoric

"Yah He's just your friend You are in friend-zone Remenber !!!!" 

Why  did  I even  try  to lie to myself ? ...Boys are so confusing ...

Sometimes I wish I was a boy...playing with every girl's heart ...making the poor girl cry and laugh ...make her go trought all the feelings and in the end Leaving without saying a word ?

But I'm just a girl that, in the end, will forever love the bad boy that plays with her heart. 

 

 


Finally the 13th chapter is on Hope you'll enjoy it ~ Also I want to thank to Polarbearcloud for making this cute and awesome poster Love you unnie~ 

P.S. Look how cute and lost this puppy looks ><