Flashback II - The date

Caught in between

Well,  before I will tell you about how the date have been I must tell you that Chanyeol spent way too much time with Luhan,  I said sighing. 

And what is the problem?  Luhan looks like a funny guy and I honestly think he is good buddy material. 

The problem,  my dear Haminnie is that Chanyeol took up that "I am manly"  crap from him. 

What?  But Yeol is already manly.  He can't be any other way with that body. 

Well,  he may be a real size Adonis,  but trust me with this girl,  he is just an oversized beagle.  But is cute,  and I like it far better this way.  I like how he can act all shy when he wants to kiss me,  or how he wants us to hold hand,  or how he surprises me with kisses on my cheeks,  or how he turns in an gigantic green rage monster when he thinks that another guy is giving me the looks. 

Well,  that escaladed quickly!  Hamin said laughing her heart out. But go back to the subject,  Dream Girl.  Aishhh you are just as bad as me! 

Well,  when we first realised we are actually a couple that goes on a that,  things have been a little awkward... Well a little bit more awkward... Damn we were so awkward that we couldn't even say something,  anything, to eachother. But,  after some time we started making jokes and it was all fun and kisses again.  We were eating some chocolate cake ehen he decided that he wanted to feed me.  I thought it was very cute but,  you know,  instead of putting the spoon in my mouth he put it beneath my nose.  And,  aferwards he started being jelous over Super Junior oppas.  I quote: " What does that Henry have that I dont,  besides the fangirs and the pretty hair? If anything,  I am manlier than him,  not to mention I am ier too." 

No way! I don't know if I should find this amusing or offending.  I mean,  yeah,  Chanyeol is pretty hot.... Don't look at me like... But they are Super Junior oppas that we are talking about. Anyway,  what have you responded? 

I haven't told him anything back.  I just kissed him. I mean how upset would he have been if I told him that Heney oppa can speak 7 languages,  can play the piano,  the violin and the guitare and.... Yeah... He is pretty much perfect.  That... And the fact that Chanyeol gives nice kisses too, you know.  Anyway after eating we returned to his home and started playing video games.  He looked kind of shocked thar I suggested that and yeah he kind of annoyed me when he let me win on FIFA because damn,  I could havea defeted him by myself.  After all I did a great job crushing him at Mario... You should have seen his face.  He looked like a puppy kicked out in the rain.  Me and Chen were laughing so hard at him.  Hey, you know,  next time when we are having a" games night" you should come too.  Don't make that face Hamin.  I know you don't play games but that's okay.  You know,  despite being nery,  Chen at videogames... A lot.  And he is a nice guy.. .  cute too.  Ouchi! Hamin why have you punched me?  Oh I got it... No Chen for you.  Actually,  if I think about it he has someone that he seens to like.  And she likes him toob.  But oh wait!  We can invite Suho too.  Yeah Suho is good.  Kind of... Not tall.  But he is sweet.  Yeah,  next time we are playing,  you and Suho should come too. 

 You know,  Ahreum.,  it may come as a surprise for you,  but for once you are right.  Xiumin won't ever like me... He made that awfully and I can't live my life like this!  I can't be traped forever by this one sided love.  Even if it hurts,  even if it is hard,  I must learn to stop loving Xiumin.  I must move on... And Suho really is a nice guy.  And I feel so good around him... He makes me feel so safe.  He truly is a guardian angel.  One pretty damn good looking guardian angel,  to be precise. 

We continued talking when,  all of a sudden,  Hamin's cellphone started ringing. 

" Oh dear Lord,  this must be fate.  Suho is calling me. "

I left the room going downstair to get some ice cream and,  when I got back,  the first thing Hamin said was:

 

" Suho asked me if I am going to movies or something with him tomorrow.  I... I said yes. "

 

 

Guys guess who is back... Yes we are back with an unexpected plot twist: Suho and Hamin.  Will they work out?  What will Xiumin think about this? Is Hamin going to quit the dance team?  Stay tuned to find out :) 

Also,  we are sorry for the short update.  Thank you for subscribing /comenting and reading this story. 

 

If you would like,  we would be verry happy to have you guys check our other fics.