I think of you when I'm happy

Caught in between

 

Yesterday night I had a beautiful dream. It was the first one since the break-up with Baekhyun so I was kind of shocked.

"Maybe this friendship is going to change my life...maybe a change is not a bad thing after all. "I thought as I started to prepare for school.

"Areum hurry up! Your friends are already here !" my mother yelled entering in my room like a tornado. 

"Who ?!"

Hamin lived far away from me so it wouldn't be her...

"Wait a sec....NOOOO I hope is not THEM!"

I was curious but in the same time I had a feeling  that I already knew who 'My friends' were.

"Your boyfriend, the redhead cute kid and a short , black haired with a charming smile young man." My mom said that like it was the most usual thing in the world.

I knew it was them! I just KNEW... Why on earth would the three of them come ? We could meet at school. Now all those fangirls are going to kill me with their bare hands when they are going to see me with them .

"Come on Areum those boys are waiting for you and you are still in bed clothes!" 

My mother just stopped talking when Chanyeol , Xiumin and Chen entered in my room like it was their own.

"Yaaaaahhhh Get out right now!!!!"  

Even I was surprised how loud was my scream  was.

"If you are going to wait me at least wait in the living room."

"You are in your Pj~ How cute!" Chanyeol screamed while Chen was face palming himself and Xiumin was laughing like a monkey that just escaped from the zoo.

"No Sherlock I just woke up! What do you want me to wear? A swimsuit or something?!"

When I'm mad I'm always sarcastic and in that moment I was really mad.

"Well, if you ask about my personal preference, I like something more revealing...like a Victoria's Secrets set." Chanyeol responded raising his shoulders.

"You really just said that ?"  Xiumin asked starting to hit the wall with his head.

"OUT ! OUT and Don't you dare to enter back unless you want to die...and it will going to be painful!" I said red from embarrassment and frustration.

"But I want to stay. Mrs Kim please tell Areum that I want to stay here."  Yeol said to my mother while putting his best kicked out in the rain puppy face. Damn it!  I forgot my mom was still here.

"Omma but I also have to change! " I tried my best abandoned puppy face I ever did.

"Your father is reading his newspaper downstairs so we can't disturb him..and you can always change in the bathroom." MY mother replied while patting Chanyeol's head.

I swear he's a wizard:first Hamin and now my mother were turned into puppets by him. I was betrayed by my own mom...so frustrating.

"But Mrs. Kim this is a girl's bedroom: it is like a special room with secrets and other stuff like that. We can't just sit here if Areum isn't with us. It's like we are...killing her privacy. Please let us stay in the kitchen! We won't make any noise!" Xiumin and Chen pleaded and I swear I melted because they were so cute.

Indeed those two...pure gentlemans.

After hearing their arguments mom decided to evacuate the room and I could finally dress in peace.

Given the fact that I was going to enter trough the high school's gates with the kingas I tried to look good. I dressed up in my uniform and , after that, I tied my hair with two ribbons. I looked cute and I was happy with myself, so I decided that I could go downstairs pretty confident to meet the boys.

Chayeol was the first to react:

 "Oh, God you look like an ulzzang!"

"She does, doesn't she ?"

My mom was one excited woman.

 "If I'll enter in the high school with the three of you I, at least, have to look acceptable." I said a little grumpy.

"But you are always beautiful !" Chen and Xiumin said together.

"Looks like chivarely still exists." I said happily,hugging them.

"Omo you smell nice!"

After some awkward moments we headed to school. Me with the mission to get Hamin and Xiumin to know each other in my mind,and well I don't know what were the boys thinking so...I won't talk about their minds.

"Little idiot!" I heard Haminnie shouting as I entered the high school's grounds.

She wanted to yell more flattering things but she saw Xiumin and started to blush. Usual thing for Hamin~

"Well this is it! I have to take the situation in my hands and make those two a couple."

"Haminnie this is Xiuminnie from the dance team and he's a very dear friend of mine. Xiuminnie, this is Hamminnie, my best friend."

"Nice to meet you Hamin-ah! I think I've seen you before but I'm not sure when."  Xiumin said these words while showing his perfect smile.

Knowing Haminnie I'm surprised that she managed to answer :

"Well...I kind of like your dancing and...I'm quite a fan of yours..."

She was soooo red but I knew how much she liked him so I understood her.

"Fan ? Bwo? Really?  Then, I'm grateful." he said doing a 90 dregrees bow.

"No no no ! Please don't misunderstand! I admire you but I'm not an obsessive fangirl.  I hope we can become friends. "

Wow Hamin has a great self-control! She managed to sound so natural and she looked so confident. I must say I was surprised.

"I have obsessive fangirls?"

"You'd be surprised" Hamin laughed. 

While they had a normal conversation, Chanyeol was staying next to me doing nothing, while Chen headed to the class.

 "They go along pretty well, don't they?" Chayeol asked like a proud father.

"Omo, they really do! I love this kind of boy : sweet and cute. They are the best!  I can't stand those playboys that think they know everything." I said looking at Yeol.

"I know unnie! I don't like them as well." He said hugging my waist.

I was too shocked to even move, but when I saw the other girls from the courtyard looking at me like I was a criminal I escaped from his arms and run to class.

Idiot He is such a idiot!! The most idiotic person that has ever lived on this planet ...But his cute...absolutely adorable.

When Hamin entered in the class she had the widest smile ever . She was so happy and beautiful  and I felt happy just by looking at her.

"You and Chanyeol are such a cute couple!" 

"One: We are NOT a couple, and Two:You and Xiumin are cuter."

"We are dance buddies not a couple. Duuuuuhhhh!"

"Yeah yeah! That's what you are ...so what do you think about Xiumin? Do you like him? "

"Xiumin-sshi? Yes! He's even more awesome than I  have thought."

"Is that even possible?! I doubt.Well, you two seem to get along. "

"Said the girl who is blushing because the Capitan of the basketball team hugged her!"

"Since when is DumbYeol the Capitan?"

"Since last Friday you big idiot ! He was supposed to throw a big party to celebrate his new position last Sunday but as a last minute change he decided to cancel it."

"Why would he do that? It was his party. Why would he cancel it?"

"Well, I don't know what's the real reason, but I heard from Jun, who is the girlfriend of one of the members of the team, that Chanyeol called Sehun, the vice-capitan of the team, and told him that he can't hold the party because he has some very important things to do." 

"That was last Sunday ?! The day he came at my place?"

"Yes. It was indeed that day.I remember it because you were going to tell me about Xiumin when our conversation was cut short because of Chanyeol. Now that I come to think about it, wasn't he supposed to be with his important things?"

"I was thinking about that too. And the first thing he told me when he came was that he looked for me the entire Saturady. Well that's weird. I'll ask him about this later."

It was lunch break when I've seen Chanyeol again.I  haven't even time to say Hi to him because he dragged me on the rooftop.

"Hey, Yeol ,the party... why did you canceled it?" I asked when I finally managed to catch my breath.

I could see on his face that he didn't expected me to ask that.

 "I was talking to Hamin and she told me that you've become the team Capitan and that you canceled you celebration pary out of the blue. By the way...Congratulations!"

"Well, I kind of thought that I have more important plans that day so that's why I canceled the party. But you know...I kind of got blew off."

"By who oppa? Your girlfriend?"

Thinking about my stupid question back then, I want to punch myself in the face. I'm so idiotic sometimes.

"No, it wasn't my girlfriend. Actually...I don't have a girlfriend. Yes, it was a girl ...and yeah, I kind of liked her from the first moment I have seen her...but I am quite an idiot and she is so damn confusing and yeah...my plan of spending my day with her, celebrating, failed miserably."

"Well, that girl is kind of stupid then. You wanted to spend the day with her and she probably went on a date with another guy. You know...if you want...we can celebrate together."

I felt sad for him and I wanted to cheer him a little so yeah, I asked him out first.

"Well she kind of threw me out of her house. And yeah, I really want to celebrate with you. So is a date, nae?" he said kissing my cheek.

"A date between friends ! Nothing more, ok? Oppa, where should we go ?"

"Yeah, yeah, friends. I know a bakery and I want to bring you there...I mean I want to go there."

"I love sweet things!  The bakery is just perfect. So , after the classes we will meet in front of the gates. OK?"

"Nae yeobo~ After classes. Don't forget!"

If you'd have told  me one month ago before meeting this guys that I was going to be friends with them and go on dates with them I would laugh at you and thought you were crazy. When I'm looking at the past and see how different my life is today I'm shocked .

But through these years I've learned that life can be so unexpected sometimes that we can't let us be very affected about it . In the end the actions we make are the ones who keeps our souls alive.

 

 

 


Well I just wanted to thank to our 30 awesome subscribesrs >< You guys are Jjang ~ We hope you'll keep up with the story in the future...Please wait a little more till the next update 

See you guys on week-end~!