Butterfly kisses

Caught in between

As I arrived in the class I saw some people looking weird at me ...."Ok...OMO what if I have something on my face?!!!"Right then I saw Hamin who was looking at me like that was the first time she had seen me ...

"Yah Hamin what is wrong with me ?People are staring at me ...I have something on my face or I look that ugly dressed in this?"

" Ohhh guess clothes don't change one's personality. You are as dumb as ever, Areum. Everyone is looking at you because, by some kind of miracle, you actually look AMAZING."

"What are you talking about ?"I asked shocked

"I just dressed like this because ...and don't laugh ...I heard an inner voice that told me to look cute today. Anywy Is not like you  have never seen me in a dress before!!"

She stayed silent for a few seconds but, after that. she started talking again:

" Oh, please don't tell me that your inner voice was Chen's and he was saying something like: Areum, my love, for the sake of the humanity, please dress like a decent person"

"I swear that I have the most idiotic best friend in the entire universe!! Why are you talking about Chen right now? I'm a girl and girls should look good. Isn't that what you always told me ?"

Hamin put her palm on my forehead.

"What are you doing?"

" Checking if have a fever duuh. You never listen to me so you must be sick or on drugs to actually listen to my advices. Ohhh wait a minute. A great author once said that love is like a drug so...ohhhh I see" she said like an idiot.

"I just like Chen OK?!! Is not love is ...I like him as a friend I was kidding last night "I stopped for a second "I can't fall in love. You and I both know that I'm not the person that can make people fall for her and as you also know I hate one side love the most !!!!"

She smacked my head and then hugged me tightly.

" Baby, you are an amazing person. You always put anyone else before you and it really pains me. You should have more faith in you...that way you will see what a beautiful person you are on the inside and on the outside. You have a heart so full of love and care so I am sure your future boyfriend will be the luckiest person in the world."

After saying this she took my hand and drag me to the front of the class.

" Hey guys, don't you think that Areum looks really cute and pretty today?"

"Oh NO someone remind me why is she my friend!!!!!!" I cursed under my breath

" Are you an idiot? Oh, don't even answer to this , I know you are" I whispered in Hamin's ear.

" Guys, you know what, don't answer to my question."

I sighed in relief, but apparently, I did it too early because Hamin continued:

" Given the fact that we all know that my best friend here is really cute...even if she is a little bit idiotic sometimes... I will give to one lucky guy a special prize: a lunch with her. So, who wants to have a lunch date with Areum , please raise your hand."

I was soooo shocked when I saw that 7 boys raised their hands but I was shocked even when I saw that Chen raised his hand as well.

Hamin looked at me and then chuckled. I thought she will just pick Chen and end this thing but she proved me wrong again.

" Ohhh, I see we have seven boys with very refined tastes when it comes to girls. So guys, I want you to tell me what will you do in order to go on a lovely launch date with this cutie." she said pointing to me and making me blush so hard that anyone in the class could see my tomato red cheeks.

I wish I could teleport from there I don't even care where I just wanted to escape from hell All those boys argumented that I looked so cute and beautiful I think I never looked so red in my life!!

Then it was Chen's turn:

"Well, everybody said how pretty she looked in order to attract her. I don' want to say she looks pretty just to go on a lunch date will her. I will tell her she is pretty and beautiful and an cute because she really is. And about the lunch problem, I wouldn't say her anything because I know that she will not believe me so it won't work. I will just...kidnap her"

I think I never looked as red as now and my heart stopped for like five seconds. I never thought that Chen saw me like that ...beautiful ...I think I'm dreaming.

Hamin started clapping like an overexcited seal as she said in an annoyingly cheerful voice:

"Chen you shall come here and take your beautiful prize."

I blushed a little harder and, involuntary bit my lower lip.

" Oh, guys you make me so proud" She added faking tears of excitament.

I saw that the other boys were disappointed and I also saw that Chen was blushing too ^^ He came to me and whisperd gently

 "I'll see you on the rooftop at  lunchtime. Hope you like homemade kimbap"

My heart was doing weird flips and I barely whispered a "Nae". We were preparing to go back to our seat when Hamin spoke again.

" You guys know that, if you are going on a lunch date you are like...hmm how should I say it to be accurate?...lovers for today. Yeah that's it. And, in case you didn't know, I am kind enough to tell you that lovers hold hands so you should hold hands for the rest of the day. Now, Chen, grab that little idiots hands and go back to your seats because the teacher will arrive soon"

I wished we were allowed to bring guns at school so that I could kill Hamin in that moment...Me and my stupid mouth !!! Why in the world I lied to her that I had a crush on Chen??!!?! Now she's going to act like a cupidon for God knows how long! UGH

"Hamin, Hamin unnie" I said trying to make her change her mind. Obviously ,I failed. Hamin responded to my pleas with a glare. I was going to beg her to have mercy on her poor best friend when I felt Chen taking my hand in his.

Chen wasn't as handsome as Chanyeol or Xiumin but there was something about him that could make a girl fall deep for him :He was sweet, gentle and carring and I think his girlfriend will be one of the most lucky girls in the world ...but I can't be he's girlfriend ...I think it is because I friendzoned him before ...But today I think I'll enjoy being his lover ...just today

Just as I finally arrived at my place,our Science teacher, Mr Eunkwang, entered the classroom. He was a nice teacher. Despite the fact that I hated his subject, I still liked and respected him. Unfortunately, today I was such an air head that he had scolded me multiple times.But I had too many problems to care about without the scolding : First Xiumin talked to me and he told me his secret and I'm going to help him. Second My fake crush on Chen and the fact that he thinks I'm beautiful AND he held my hand ...I want my boring life back!!!!! I was in my own world when the class was finally dismissed. I sighed happy that the class was finally over and then reality hit me like a train. It was launch and that...that mean lunch date on the rooftop with Me and Chen...Chen and I...just the two of us...ALONE. I didn't know why I was so nervous...

I looked at Hamin who wiggled her brows at me and made a sign to the rooftop.I sighed and I started to walk my way to the rooftop with my heart beating like crazy

"Why do I feel like this?"I talked to myself . "Yesterday I hugged him like a lot but right now being with him looks so difficult..."

" Hey, you are here." he told me in a soft voice as soon as I arrived.

" Yeah I guess I am" i replied dumbly.

We just stared at each other for a little and then he blushed.

" Areum I...should I say that you are beautiful?"

"Um ...thanks ...I think... Look Chen, I'm sorry if I'm acting weird. It's just that I'm not used to hear compliments from boys ...Let's eat I'm hungry, you too probably " I said smiling a bit.

I walked towards one of the benches and, suddenly, Chen back hugged me. I tried to say something, but he cut me by whispering:

" If senpai told you you are beautiful then, you are indeed beautiful. Arrasseo?"

What Areum and Chen didn't knew was that ,yet again ,Chanyeol had seen them. He heard people talking about Areum and his step-brother ...He couldn't believe that his brother was brave enough to tell a girl she's beautiful

Both me and Chen got starled when we heard a phone ringing. We turned our heads and I got starled when I saw Chanyeol sitting there like an idiot with the phone ringing in his pocket.

"Do-bi, if you wanted to spy on us, then you should have turned your phone on vibrating mode." Chen said laughing.

"I didn't spy. I was just...checking your progress without being noticed." Chanyeol replied trying to sound casual.I started to laugh at his explanation he looked so stupid and adorable.

"Why are you laughing???" he said angrily

"I'm sorry but I didn't imagine you could be like this" I said still laughing  

"You are always cool and quiet but know you are....

"No, please don't tell me that I am an idiot. Not you too" he said sounding disappointed so I imediately got in front of him, gave him a 90 degrees bow and apologised.

"I didn't mean to make you sad ...Sorry...but are you ...bipolar cause the boy before was so different then the boy everyone knows?"

OH again I was thinking with loud voice

'You didn't saddened me. And no, I am not bipolar. I am just curious how did my younger brother managed to get a girlfriend"

"BWO!?!!!! "Both me and Chen yelled at the same time 

"We are not a couple"I said

"I was just having lunch with oppa cause we are friends" Right oppa?" I asked Chen

"Obviously. You see, a boy who spends quality time whit a girl doesn't need to be her boyfriend".

Chanyeol didn't look convinced so Chen added:

" You know, given the fact that we aren't involved in anything romantic it isn't a problem if I do this"

I didn't know what Chen meant by " this" until he kissed my left cheek

I hate him. I hate Chen because he made my heart to stop twice in a day Ugh I-I didn't know how to react ...yesterday maybe I would have made fun of it and don't really care but today and the fact that he did that in front of my little secret crush made me blush like crazy."Wait a minute. Did I just used the word crush? Crush like in I want to take you kind of way?"

"Look, she is blushing. I am sure the two of you are a thing.^ "

Pfff she is a girl. Girls blush no matter what a boy does to them."

"Oh really, then I will do this and she will react exactly the same".

I was not able to comprehend their conversation and suddenly I felt Chanyeol's lips on my cheek.