Words that hurt

Caught in between

 

" Haminnieeeee guess who is the most wonderful best friend in the world. Oh, that's right I am. Guess who  you will meet tomorrow at school because of me."

"I don't even want to think about it after what you did on Friday.I bet you want to revenge"she said in a grumpy tone.

" Oh, so you are not interested in becoming friends with Xiumin. Too bad, then."

"WHAT Xiu-Xiumin?! What are you talking about?!?" Her face was shining like the sun. I have never sween her so happy in a long time.

 "Such a fangirl you are!!"I joked

" Well I meet him and we became quite close. He is a really great guy so I thought I should get the two of you to know each other."

"You what? I heard that he was hugging you on Friday but I thought it was a rumor...Tell me everything and I mean E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G!!" the fangirl inside her was like the devi.l Ugh what a crazy girl!

'Well, after the lunch date disaster I started crying, and, as I tried to reach the courtyard, I bumped into him. He took care of me. End of the story. HEY I SAID I WILL TAKE YOU TO MEET HIM TOMORROW! Tsk"

"Omo you are such a great bestfriend I love you Areummie~!!"

"Why do I always meet bipolar people Ugh!!"

As I was saying those things my window got hit.

" GOD, what's this?"

"Omo Areum-ah a secret lover?! You can tell me about him you know ..." Hamin said giggling

" It's not a secret lover. They are probably the kids from this street." I said as my window was continuously getting hit.

Hamin didn't believe me so she went to the window to see who it was and the second she saw the person she looked at me like if she saw a ghost

"What's wrong?"

" Well, come here.I think I may be going crazy because I swear that THE PARK CHANYEOL is hitting your window with small rocks."

"What do you mean?"

I ignored Hamin and walked towards the window and oppened it.

"Yah, Park Chanyeol, stop hitting my window because, if you will break it I swear I will kill you with my bare hands!"

"Yah where you've been yesterday?!!! I looked for you all day" Chanyeol yelled

" Well I sent a message to Chen saying that I will do community service with Xiumin so I won't be at home. I asked him to say this to you...so why didn't you know?"

"I tought he was joking"he said looking like an idiot.

 "Well then you are stupid !!"I laughed.

Hamin looked at me with some big eyes when I called Yeol stupid that I thought they were going to pop out

"Son, why don't you come in" I heard my mother saying

"Noooooo"I screamed in my head

"I hate you mum!"

Few seconds after this I heard some weird sounds and then Chanyeol entered in my room like a tornado.

"Omo Chanyeol-sshi "Hamin was red as a tomato. 

"Who is her?" Chanyeol asked. 

"My best friend, Hamin"  I said a little annoyed by his presence.

"Hello I am Chanyeol.Nice to meet you." Chanyeol said smirking.

"Yah who let you enter in my room in the first place ?!Can't you see I was talking with Hamin?"

All this time Hamin was literally staring like a freak at Chanyeol. So stupid!!

"Well Haminnie, you won't mind to let me and Areum alone. Right sweetie?" Chanyeol said in a husky voice while touching her shoulder

Ugh such a playboy!!!! Hamin was like a puppet: she just nodded and with that she left. Such a bad friend, leaving me with the devil...

"Wachu doin?'" He said jumping in my precious bed and stucking his tongue out

"I have to ask the same question !!!Get your stinky feet of my bed !!!!! How can you enter here and act like is your house?!!!" I was really annoyed

He looked at me with puppy eyes and then said in a sad tone:

 " You are mean. I just wanted to spend some time with you...to apologize for the things that I've done..."

"Like I believe you!!You are the devil in person" I said but I'd lie if I woul not admit that his puppy eyes were sooooo cute

" What can I do to show you that I AM SORRY? You want me to be the playboy? You want me to act cute and all lovely - dovey? Who do you want me to be so that you will understand my heart?"

"Be yourself !!! Is it so damn difficult to be the guy that walked me home Friday night ?"I said, my voice shaking a little.

" Yes, it is ing hard to be that guy because everybody judge and hate without thinking. I am too damn tired to get hurt just because I dared to be myself!" he yelled

"I won't judge you Chanyeol !!! Why should I? I prefer the sweet guy over that playboy earlier."

" You do? You really -really do?"

"Of course I do !!! I hate your playboy-ish attitude Is fake and you know it"

" Yes, I do. But you know, it's quite funny that people actually fell for it."

"They are just stupid ...In the end you are not such a good actor, you know?"I started to annoy him a little

"Please, shut up. You fell too, so don't act like this" he said rolling his eyes.

" Oh and you know, I can be very bad when I want" he added tackling me to the bed.

"Park Chanyeol let me go!I'm serious!Dad is going to come here and beat you in no time!!!"

" Admit it! Admit that I am a damn good actor...even better than your friend Minseok."

"Don't drag oppa in this !!! He is sincere not like you !! And I can't lie admitting false facts Merong~"

" Sincere? Yeah right. If you call sincere acting like a spoiled cold brat with the others but getting beaten and selling newspapers in order to save his friend's ."

"Beaten ?!!! "I was shocked

"And how do you know about the newspaper stuff?"

Suddenly he looked so fragile, so broken.

" That idiot...he used to be my best friend."

"What are you talking about?!!! You and oppa were friends? What happened then?"

" We ...stopped believing in us and in our friendship. We started wearing masks for the sake of...school friends and social life...but at some point we ruined our friendship and lost our self.You ask me how I knew about the newspaper thing? I still care about that idiot....with his big heart...the who tend to overwork himself. He need someone to look after him too, or he will fell apart. I am sad that I can't be that one anymore..."

"Oppa is indeed a very good friend. He really cares about others more than he cares about himself...I wish I can help him ."

In that moment I wanted to run everywhere in Seoul so I can find Xiumin and hug him tight. He always gives love and care and he doesn't expect nothing in exchange ...Thank God that these days he has someone who cares about him very much.

" Your oppa is an idiot" he said and got up.

" And I am an idiot too" he said so quietly that I barely heard him as he started walking towards the door.

I started to run after him and caught his wrist

"You are everything but an idiot ...you should know that!"

" Yeah right. I told you I am as broken as your beloved oppa, but in the end you just shown concern about him. I was a fool for thinking that someone will actually care about me too. Damn!Just leave me!"

"From the start you acted harsh with me just like you do now. Why ?Why can't you speak with me without being an sarcastic playboy for more that five seconds? That's why I was concerned about Xiumin oppa. Because he was always concerned about me too. But you...you just don't care "I said as I felt a tear rolling down my cheek.

" You know, caring about someone is not about holding someone who cries in your arms. It's about trying to make that person stronger, hiding her sleeping pills when she wanted to commit suicide, hiding her razors when she tried to cut her wrist, tell her it will be okay and that she will be okay, even if you are afraid too..."

"I know what a caring friend does and I also know also it feels to lose a friend. I know the bitter taste of pain. I KNOW ALL OF THIS!! Don't teach me things that I have already been through !!You don't know a thing !"

This time I was crying. Tears were running down my cheeks continously.

" Yeah, I don't know nothing...right. I am always okay...I haven't been experiencing pain and solitude. Uhmm" He looked right into my eyes and I seen tears there.

" You are right, okay? I will treat you better next time." he said and then he left.

After that I managed to come back in my room without being seen by mom and dad.I wanted to talk with someone but I didn't knew who to call...Suddenly my phone rang. I looked at the screen and, fortunately it was Hamin.

Thank God I have her as my friend ! I answered it and the next second I started to cry again more intense this time. What happened this weekend seeing Baekhyun and Sora and now Xiumin and Chanyeol, I couldn't take it anymore so I just let my tears fall.

 

 


Feel free to comment ~~ Your opinion is important to us

Till our next update here's Some BaekYeol+Suho in the back For you~^^