Will you love me again tomorrow?

Caught in between

 

It was the day of the battle .I stood all night with Hamin to make a cute banner for supporting the guys . I was tired but happy it looked great.Hamin went home to change her clothes in order to look perfect for Xiumin ...this girl And I started to prepare also but I wasn't trying so hard like her.I was dressed in a black dress and I had my hair tied in a pony tile with a black velvet ribbon. Unusually for me, I decided to wear some heavy make up. When I gone to my mother to ask her what does she think about my look she was flabbergasted: "Smoky eyes and a little black dress? Do you, by any chance, want to look y? Never mind, you are gorgeous baby."

I looked somehow y ...I don't even know how I managed to do it I hadn't planed to be that way ...but I guess that's how you dress at some competition like this . I received a message from Xiumin telling me to meet him at a coffee shop near my house.

As I entered the cafe I saw Xiumin munching on a chocolate cookie. He was exactly like a hamster. "Oppa, I am here!" He just... stared at me with his mouth open.

"Close your mouth geez A fly might enter you know? " He looked so funny with his startled expression "Do I look ugly ?! Gosh I shouldn't make-up like this"
" You are y.What if someone kidnapped you because you looked too y on your way here? Damn!"
"What?!?Oppa who would kidnap me ? There are more beautiful girls than me I'm safe don't worry" He's such a baby
 
" Well if I was a ert I would have kidnapped you. But I am not. You are safe with me. I promise. But I am not so sure that you are safe dressed like this around Chanyeol and the other guys. They are brutes. It's a NO-NO! But i will protect you!"
 
"I'm sure you will Now now I'm here to make you feel better for the battle I'm like a psychologist : so pacient Xiumin tell me your worries Don't be afraid I don't judge my patients"
 
" Well I don't think i am stressed about the dance competition anymore! I am sure that, if we will do our best we will win! After all, Areummie must see us give the best performance ever and win!"
 
"Is not only about me Hamin will be there too After all she is your fan and she expects you guys to do a great job ...I know you'll do your best and you won't disappoint us Fighting~"
 
" But Hamin is in the team now. She will see us being happy, nervous, cursing, breaking our bones, sweating ..."
 
"And she'll help you and support you all the way She's a strong girl she can manage a bunch of guys without problems "
" Well she should because putting up with the guys will be harder than the actual dance routine."
 
"Then the boys should learn how to treat a girl because I won't let anyone to upset my Haminnie If the hurt her the hurt me She might bear it but I won't"
 
" Well it's not like this. It's like...they are walking and acting like they are so cool but when they see a girl, especially if she is a cute one, they will became as awkward as an octopus and they will not be able to form any coherent sentence."
 
"So they like her...Then someone has to make the first step and confess She needs a boyfriend more than I need a ticket at B2ST concert and I really need to see Junhyung oppa"
 
" Well, I think Luhan from Chanyeol's basketball team is a better mach for her that any of my guys. I mean, they give me the exact kind of feeling every time I meet any one of them."
 
"Hmmm Luhan? He's one of the most handsome guys that I ever seen ...That might be a problem I don't know... I might get jealous to see her with such a prince ...I'm kidding Haha They might be a cute couple but I think Hamin looks the best next to someone else"
 
" Yeh, you are right. Despite being so handsome, Luhan have a short temper. He can be a completely douche bag at some point. Hmm...but Sehun is a great guy. He is really tall and will understand her passion for dance because he have a similar passion for basketball. He is responsible too so i think this is a plus. Hmmm, I think Hamin and Sehun is a good match!"
 
"Sehun is kind of dumb I ship Hamin with you oppa"
 
" BWOOOOOO???? With me? Why? That was kind of...unexpected. And Sehun is not dumb, trust me. I know him since first grade."
 
"You share the same passion and you are both so cute ...You like to take care of others and also you are responsible and devoted to what you love so I ship you more than HaeSica or Troublemaker~"
 
" You ship Troublemaker? You too? I mean, it's not like I do it...but they LOOK AWESOME TOGETHER, don't you think so?"
 
"I never thought you ship ...I mean I never thought you listen to kpop I bet you are Hyuna's no. 1 fanboy She's very y I must say But don't change the subject "
 
"I am not changing the subject! But I will admit that I ship myself with Hyuna more than I ship Troublemaker. And don't judge me! I bet you ship yourself with Kyumin too. Don't you dare to deny it! I have been in your room so I have seen the posters with him."
 
"I ship myself with all the boys in kpop All of them are my husbands Kyumin is my weakness ...but I love them all And you have to fight with Eunhyuk and Jonghyun for Hamin because she LOVES them like A LOT not kidding "
 
" I must fight with half of the boys in Korea for Hyuna so Eunhyuk and Jonghyun won't be a problem for me.!"
 
"They are ier than half of the boys in this world Trust me I have statistics to prove it~Heol we must get going is almost time Come on move your lazy self to the venue"
 
" Why are you bad to me now? You are not Hyuna. And your statistics are wrong: I am ier that both Eunhyuk and Jonghyun."
 
"Psh Yeah you might be ier than Eunhyuk but not ier than Jonghyun or G-Dragon or Jaejoong ~ They are the GODS"
 
" And now I am going. Bye!" He said and walked out of the cafe without waiting for me or even looking at me.
 
"What is wrong with him ? I only told him the truth Aish I must get going too"
 
" Hey you! What brings you here cutey?" A tall guy with a handsome face asked me. He was handsome but I didn't know him so I kind of freaked out and remained silent.
 
"I must find Xiumin now " And I started to run with high heels on in the direction he went
 
I was running and, of course, being the klutz I am, I stepped wrong and injured my ankle. " Damn, it hurts so much!" I said sitting in the middle of the alley and massaging my ankle. As I was trying to get up but failing, the guy from earlier came.
 
" I scared you? Sorry, I didn't mean too. Well, it looks like we stated on wrong terms. Let's change this: I am Lay. Nice to meet you miss...." "Areum. It's Areum."
" Well, as you were running away I heard that you must find Xiumin. Well me and my time will have a dance battle with him and his team in an hour. I can take you to the place where it will be held. I don't think you will be able to walk on your own." Well came to think about this, Xiumin told me about him. He was the one that defeated Suho. Well they know each other...and I can't walk alone...and Xiumin left me...I might as well accept Lay's help.
 
" Thank you! It will be great if you will help me walk." He took me into his arms bridal style and started walking. " Hey what are you doing?" " I am helping you isn't it obvious? "
" But when you said that you will help me I thought that you would support me not carry me into your arms. Won't you be tired at the battle if you carry me?" " It's going to be fine. After all, it's my fault that you are injured now, I scared you." He said flashing me a bright smile.
 
We arrived at the dance battle and all of them were already there ...Xiumin too Hamin was so shocked to see me carried by a boy and she screamed startling all
 
" Areum? What are you doing? Lay, put her down right now!" Chanyeol and Xiumin said in unison.
 
"I fractured my ankle when I was running after a certain person" I said glaring at Xiumin "and Lay was kind enough to bring me here so don't shout at him"
 
" What is wrong with you? Lay is not kind! He is mean!" Xiumin said hitting the ground with his right foot like a five years old child.
 
"No the mean one is you He is kind" I said sticking my tongue him
 
" Oppa, thank you for being so kind. Your arms must hurt so badly for carrying me into your arms for such a long time." I said kissing Lay's left cheek.
 
I heard Chanyeol and Xiumin growling and Lay smirked after I kissed him ...I hate it when guys are acting like children ...so immature
 
" Oppa you can put me down now. I can sit with Hamin, Jieun and Chen." I said but, the stubborn Lay carried me to the benches were his team's supporters sat and put me down.
 
I waved to the girls and Chen and because I couldn't walk I had to stay there ...Away from my friends next to their enemies Hamin had a worried look on her face while Chen seemed pissed
 
" Hey, don't be upset. The fact that you sitting here doesn't mean that you can't cheer for the other team." A beautiful girl with long, straight jet black heir said. " By the way, I am Jia. Nice to meet you."
 
"Oh nice to meet you I'm Areum "I said smiling at her "I was upset because I didn't get to clear something with someone from the team I support ...I shall enjoy the battle and worry after"
 
" You know, I don't get why they are so one sided. I mean, it's dance. Why dance battles when you can dance party or something like this." A boy with pink hair said taking a sit between me and Jia." I don't get it either Dongwoo. But you know my brother is an idiot so you should blame the tense air on that. Imagine this, that big idiot bring this poor girl here, despite her not knowing us and being a part of the other team supporters." Jia said pointing towards me.
 
I was confused but I guess her brother was Lay..."Dongwoo-sshi could you please help me go to the other side I have something to talk with my friend"I said as cute as I could so that he couldn't say no
 
"Isn't it easier to bring your friend here? I mean I am not as strong as Lay to carry you all around this place so I should just go there and bring your friend here. With who do you want to talk?"
 
"The one with brown hair and in skinny black leggings Please"
 
" Hamin sshi? "He said and I was surprised to see him blushing.
 
"Do you know her ? I never heard her talking about you I'm surprised" Someone liked my little pumpkin
 
" Well I know her...bet she doesn't know me. Gahhh!" He said hitting his head with his palms. " Jia noona, can you bring Hamin here?" He said while Jia was laughing.
 
She came a little surprised "What happened Areum-ah? "
 
" Well do you know what happened with Xiumin? Hi is acting so weird and..." I was trying to finish my sentence when la loud sound was heard. A little frightened I looked into the direction where the sound was heard only to see Dongwoo on the ground, in front of a staple rubbing his forehead.
 
"What happened?" I asked confused ? I looked at Hamin and she was as clueless as me "I don't know I'll find out wait a sec" she left me to see what happened I was so nervous I was about to get up ...but I couldn't
 
" Dongwoo was looking at your friend Hamin and he had a collision with the staple." Jia said. As Hamin came back Dongwoo was having his head down but I could see him blushing.
 
"So tall yet so stupid " Hamin said while blushing "But he's cute " I poked her ribs while laughing
 
I seen Dongwoo taking a deep breath and I became curious. What did he want to do? I thought? " I am Jang Dongwoo" He said looking straight at Hamin. She started laughing and I he looked like a puppy kicked out in the rain. I must admit, I felt bad for the poor guy. " I know who you are. We took dance classes together for seven years."
 
He looked at her with the most happy face I have ever seen "Y-You remember me ?!" "Duh I think is hard to not remember someone you seen twice a week for seven years"
 
" But I must say, you really changed, physically speaking. I mean, look at you all tall and handsome. And I see you finally dyed your hair pink."
 
"Thank you ...You are beautiful as I remember " he was blushing like an elementary kid Hamin smiled but she stood like a y ice-princess
 
I supposed that their conversation will end like this: with Dongwoo being a lost in love puppy and with Hamin being a diva like Jessica unnie but, out of the blue Dongwoo hugged her.
 
"What are you doing ??! " she was very shocked ...But she was interrupted by the start of the battle
 
It was awesome...the way they moved was out of this world . " Pay attention now" Dongwoo said. " Lay will jump on his arms and back on his legs. It will be AWESOME!" Dongwoo said. I look attentive as Lay was getting ready for the jump. As his palms hit the ground I heard him wincing in pain and, after that, he fall.
 
I felt like if a lighting hit me in the top of my head I felt guilty He carried me so his hands must hurt ...because of me ...All of as sudden I started to cry
 
" Hey, what happened?" I ignored Jia, Areum and Dongwos' worried questions. Biting my lips hard because of the pain I ran towards Lay." Oppa are you okay? Oppa, how bad does it hurt?"I asked dozens of tears rolling down my cheeks.
 
He smiled weakly because of the pain and nodded "Why are you crying ? Is not like is your fault " "It is my fault because you carried me and I was heavy so you couldn't made the move because of me "
 
" No, it's not. Oh, come on now, don't cry!." Him being so kind with me despite being injured because of me made me cry even harder. " I am so sorry oppa" I said hugging him tightly.
 
"Shhh it's ok don't cry ; is only a battle is not the end of the world I'll do better next time"
 
" Oppa it's not only about the battle. It's more about the fact that oppa is hurting." I said crying into his chest.
 
After a minute or so me and Lay let go of each other and in my face I had an imagine that was even more heartbreaking Chanyeol was mad and Xiumin had a disappoitment look the made me feel awful
 
 
This might be one of the worst days of my life
 
 

Hi~ This chapter is longer than the others...we kind of were taken away and didn't realize is going to be this big ...anyway 

We added a new character : LAY~~~

He's a little bratty in this chapter but don't hate him He's our special healing unicorn remember 

P.S. Tell your opinion about the cameo of Lay and give us advices for the future chapters

Lots of LOVE