Only girl in the world

Caught in between

Hamin had mixed feelings about her date with Suho. Yes, he was a great guy and she was a great girl,  they had common interests but... she felt like something was terribly wrong.  Was she over stressed?  Was it a premonition?  She didn't know and she didn't even want t know. In the end she shook her head and decided to leavethe negative thoughts behind. 

"It will be great It has to be. "

The rest of the day she decided on what she was going to wear tomorrow and how was she going to do her make up. She wanted to be the pretties gir in the world. If Minseok didn't looked like her she wanted at least Suho to look like her like she was someone precious to him,  someone that deaserved his attention,  his care and his love.  She just wanted to be loved so why was everything so hard for her? 

The next morning came a lot faster than she thought. She was excited. She combed her hair carefully, humming g as she did it then she applied some subtle make up and dressed with the pale blue dress she chose yesterday.  

After half an hour Suho came to pick her up. Yesterday, when they talked she told him it's okay to meet each other at the cinema but he insisted that this should go on the traditional way with the guy - namely him- picking up the girl - which was her. 

When he saw he gasped audible. 

" What?  " asked she laughing a little. 

" You are so beautiful and I just feel like the luckiest man alive to be able to be seen next to you. "

She blushed a deep shade of red. Never in her life had a boy speaked to her using such words and she loved it. Maybe Suho deserved a chance. Scratch that. Suho surley deserved a chance. He could make her fell wanted and happy. 

****

Xiumin was heading to the movie theater. He planned to hang out with the boys from the dance team but,  because all of them were busy and he really wanted to see Hacker he decided to go see the movie alone. 

As he was standing in line to buy his ticket he noticed Suho sittin before the cashier waiting for his ticket as well. At first he was angry. He asked him to go se a movie together and he declined saying he was busy and now what?  He was doing the same thing as Xiumin. But as he continued to stare at him he observed Suho was accompanied by someone,  by a girl nonetheless. That piqued his interest. Shy little Suho on a date?  Unbelievable!  As he took a closer look she was even more shocked: the girl who was sitting next Suho was no other than Hamin. She was wearing a cute pale blue dress, her long hair cascading down her shoulders and she was laughing. She looked... Stunning. If he would have paid attention to her before, if he would have that she is not just a part of his dance team but also a girl she surely would notice how beautiful she was. 

And then he rember how she told him she fell for him, her voice shaking and trying hard to contain the tears threatening to fall from her deep brown almond shaped eyes... How she promise to forget about him... And he felt a pang in his chest.  He acted stupid and now he was suffering the consequences. He chased a love that was clearly not meant to happen when the true love sat literally befor his own to eyes.  He was such a fool!  How could he be stupid enough to destroy something that could have been so beautiful even before he had the chance to have a taste of it. He looked at them again. Suho was trying to take her hand, but she took a step back, startled. Hope poked his heart. Maybe he still had a chance. He was a fighter and fighters fight untill the very end. 

" Hamin ah. "

She turned around trying to discover who called her nameand she saw him. For a minute she remaind still,  just like a statue. 

" Hamin ah,. I know I am a giant idiot, one that hurt you so bad. And I am sorry. I never had such intention... So please... Give this idiot another chance... Let him try to be the one you need

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: we are baaaaack with a new update. We know it is short but we are kind of under stress right now. 

Please tell is how you find this chapter. :)