Newspaper boy and the Tornado Girl

Caught in between

*ring ring ring*"Stupid alarm!!! " I wake up like this every morning-five times a week-for almost eleven years already.But I hate that alarm as I hate it when I first heard it.I'm NOT a morning person I'm just able to walk to the kitchen to have breakfast with my parents...Boring stuff~ It's not like I hate my parents or something like that I just hate my life in general! I've spend my life doing the same thing on&on--> I woke up >I go to school>I comeback home<-- the same routine everyday beside weekend when I just stay in my room or I meet up with my one and only friend Hamin.

Ready to start my boring day I headed to the bus station. I had my headphones on because I was listening to my favorite song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_-rFlA9PZ8  hoping to make my day a little bit better. But, as I can tell you now, being completely into your music is NOT recommended because it can cause bumping into some innocent people...just like it happened to me. Ouch! That really hurt!

Both me and the innocent person crushed and fell on the ground. As I managed to get up I realized that the person I bumped in was a boy. As I tried to apologize for being so clumsy and causing an accident I was caught by his features.He was, indeed, mesmerizing.His features were soft and his skin was milky white. His face was reminding me of a baby...or,maybe, a china doll. But his eyes, they hold in them a power that socked me. I swear I could see flames in those chocolate brown orbs. And, beside that, the boy strongly reminded me of someone.

" Aren't you going to apologize and help me collect the newspapers which are now on the ground ...because of you?" he asked me and I could feel the annoyance in his voice.

His words brought me back from my dreams with light brown haired princes with powerful gazes that hold me in their arms as we danced in the moonlight. The reality...ohhh the reality was far from my fantasies. There were no marble floors and fancy chandeliers: there were newspapers scattered on the pavement, annoyed handsome boys, and clumsy girls. I looked at him one more time, trying to muster an apology and right there the infamous light bulb . I knew this boy. Well, we haven't had our official meeting but he was the top star of my high school's dance team. I haven't been able to see him perform but the ones who saw him swore they saw an angel performing. My heart skipped a bit, when I realized that, because of my incredible lack of attention, I made the boy half of the girls in my school wanted to date fall on the hard and cold pavement. But, wait? Why was he holding the newspapers? Wasn't he supposed to go to classes just like me?

" You are doing this again. Over thinking , or daydreaming or just... staring at me, but, seriously now, you need to help me with this. We should do it fast because I believe you have classes to attend" he said, his voice being softer than before.

" Oh, I am so sorry" I said bowing. " Like you don't have classes to go to" I added in my mind

As I finished helping Xiumin with the newspapers I told him a quiet " Good bye" and started to walk towards the bus station just to see that MY BUS just left the station. I tried to run after it but, in the end I just remained out of breath...and my legs hurt really bad from that useless run. I looked at the timetable and I almost started screaming when I saw that the next bus was scheduled to arrive in 30 minutes. " Good job Aerum. You annoyed the top star dancer, missed the bus and now you are going to be late for your morning classes. You are just perfect! Congratulation for being a total failure even at living on this planet. Aigoo, my life really !"

I got back to the station to see that Xiumin was there.Is he going to wait for the next bus?

"Hey you, tornado girl, he said laughing a little, if you are going to seat here you will be way too late. Bus 36, is at this corner and it stops right on the back of our school. I believe we have more chances to arrive earlier if we take it."

I thought I was dreaming~ One of the most popular boys in our high school wanted to go with me on the way to school.

"You...you really think it's okay for me to go to school with you?" I said, my voice shaking a little. For a few seconds he looked dumbfounded and I found his expression the cutest one in the world.

"Well if you want to sit here and risk to be hunted down to the end of the Universe by Principal Dargon Wu for being late for morning classes so be it. I just tried to help."

I thought at the scolding I was going to receive for being late aaaand the possibility that I might have to stay after school due to the fact I arrived late... so I accepted his offer.

"Have you ever arrived to late and got caught?" he asked me and I answered with a simple "No" 

"Oh, this is a shame. It's so funny to see Dragon Wu turning from his usual I am the boss of this school and despite my position I am young and look like a Greek God attitude to his I am so going to kill you for being late by five minutes poker face. I still remember the speech he gave me. It sounded like: This High School have rules that you should obey. Do you think you are above the rules mister Kim? DO you think you are smarter that your mates? DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SMARTER THAN ME?" he said lowering his voice trying to impersonate our principal's husky voice and diva attitude.

I couldn't help but laugh at his interpretation of director Wu  cause I knew he always did that when other students were being late. I couldn't believe that I could have so much fun with Xiumin. I felt like we arrived at school in a second. It may sounds cheesy or cliche but the time spent with him...felt like flying. I forgot all about my problems and I just enjoyed the moment...well at least until I got cut by the principal's voice.