Ideal Type 9

Ideal Type

Sulli knocked Amber's door and the maknae opened the door for her. They staring into each other eyes. Sulli merong-ed her bestfriend and Krystal rolled her eyes.

"What do you want?" Krystal asked the taller girl.

"You."

"Oh, i want you too, Ssul." Both of them acting so dramatic when Amber stirred from her nap. She looked at both of them who hugging and making smooch sound.

"Guyssss, one of you is my girlfriend in case you forget that fact." 

"I'm done with you, Soojung. You not a good kisser for me." Sulli pushed Krystal aside and walked into the room. She jumped and try to kiss Amber.

"Are you a good kisser, hyung?" Amber startled and trying to break free from the choding. Krystal  shouted and jumped into the bed too.

"Don't kiss her, you demon giant!"

"She's a good kisser. Hyung, give me a morning kiss!"

"Guys, i c-can't breath here!" Amber yelling from under the two girl who rolling and wrestling on top of her.

"We didn't have our morning kiss yet! So, stay away from my servant!"

"Best kisser get hyung's morning kiss, Soojung." They stop wrestling with each other and started to get a kiss from the rapper. Amber struggle tp get out from the bed and save her life and lips that morning.

"Stop!" Sulli stop crawling to Amber and the rapper froze on the floor. Both of them looking at mad Krystal. The mini ice princess glared at her girlfriend.

"YOU! get in here and give me a morning kiss! N.O.W!" Amber startled before jumped into the bed quickly and give a peck on Krystal lips. She smiling dorkly but yelped when Sulli pulled her down to the floor again.

"HYUNG, i want a morning kiss too!"

"Find someone else to give you a morning kiss. That stupid is mine!"

"I'm not stupid, Princess~"

"You're my stupid! Mine! All mine!" Krystal jumped out from the bed and give Amber a koala hug. 

"Yes, i'm yours." Amber patted the younger girl's head and kissed her forehead. Sulli rolled her eyes and walked away from the room.

"I need to throw up. Luna unnie, i want a morning kiss~" 

"Yah, just that? I thought you need something?" Krystal looked at Sulli.

"Ah, this kiss thing makes me forgot. How do i looks? New shirt." The taller girl jumped and twirling in front of the couple. Krystal put her finger on ther chin and staring at Sulli who twirling like a insane ballerina.

"You looks good, Ssul." Amber smiled. Krystal knocked her head and pouted.

"Don't flirt with her. You looks okay. Now, get out from our room." Krystal shooed Sulli and Amber frowned with Krystal words.

"I'm not flirt, Princess."

"I know but i'm jealous when you compliment other people other then me."

"Krys, you know you're the best right?"

"I know." Krystal kissed her cheek and walked toward Amber's closet. She take out a black t-shirt and put it on the bed before searching for a pants. Amber laying on the bed and staring at Krystal's back.

"Wear this pants with that t-shirt." Krystal showed the grey pants to Amber. The rapper smiled and nodded her head.

"How about the shoe? Should i wear my Air Jordan or what?"

"No, these shoe will do." Krystal hold up the black Adidas Men's Original Court Attitude Shoes.

"Yes, Miss Stylist."

"I'm not your stylist, stupid."

"You prepared my clothes. So, my wife then?" Amber giggling.

"Urgh, too cheesy. Only Yuri unnie and unnie said that. That seobang wifey couple."

"I found it's cute."

" Seriously, Am? We called each other using that too started from now." Amber laughed and pulled the maknae into her arm.

"But i think servant and princess sounds much better with us." They started to kissing and the kiss get passionate when Victoria walk passed their room in her apron.

"Kids, i'll closed this door for both of you. You can continue right now."  Both of them looking at other direction and rubbed their blushed neck after their leader saw them kissing. Amber looking at Krystal who fanning herself and started to get up from the bed but get pulled by Amber once again.

"Lets go to the bathroom, Princess. I need your help."

"W-what?"

"To the bathroom." Amber put her glasses on and take Krystal's hand.

"B-but i'm n-not ready, Am. C-can we t-take it s-slowly?"

"Huh?"

"Maybe in the bed. N-not at the bathroom." Krystal's cheek turned red as she sat on now-their-bed.

"How to do it on the bed? I don't want to wet the bed." Amber give her hand to Krystal but the maknae froze.

"Am~"

"What, Princess?"

"Are we really gonna do it now?" Krystal bit her lips.

"Yes, just a quicky. I still need to take a shower after that."

"Right now? It's 8 in the morning, Am."

"I usually do it much earlier because i'm alone before this. So, with your help i think we can done it very quickly. Hurry up!" Amber dragged her girlfriend to the bathroom. Before they get in, Krystal stopped Amber once again. She panicked.

"People might heard us~"

"It's normal, Krys. Why you blushing?"

"How can it's normal? Vic omma, Luna unnie and that demon Sulli will heard us, Am."

"What? It's not the first time they heard JackJack barking while i'm showered him." Krystal looked at Amber, jaw dropped. She just imagine weird things when the rapper means the other things. The maknae laughing at her own stupidity.

"What?"

"Nothing. You're funny, Am." Amber looked at her and smirked after that.

"Princess~"

"What?" Krystal walked toward her after taking her towel. Amber wrapped the arm around Krystal's petite waist.

"You imagine weird thing, didn't you? No wonder you want it on the bed." Krystal turned red. She hit the rapper before hiding her face on Amber's collarbone.

"No, i'm not!"

"No wonder you're blushed when i said i don't want to wet my bed~ Oh my gosh, y Krystal!"

"Shut up, stupid!" Amber giggling and kissed her cheek before both of them walked in the bathroom and  looked at JackJack in his cage. Amber whispered to her girlfriend before showering the puppy.

"That weird thing you're imagine. We definitely gonna do it in bed and it's not a quicky. We'll have all night long for that so people won't hear us, Princess." Amber laughed leaving the maknae blushed hard.

"Stupid servant."