Ideal Type 13

Ideal Type

Amber and Yuri waiting in the guest room with other Girl’s Generation. Some of them take a nap still jetlagged after a long flight but the tanned girl and Amber keep staring at the door lifeless. Yuri didn’t bother to wipe her tears meanwhile Amber will take a glance to the girl beside her. Keep her eyes on the tanned girl who completely broken. Both of them startled when the door opened and Krystal walked toward her girlfriend. Amber stands up and opened her arms which Krystal immediately runs into. Soon, sob heard from the maknae.

“Everything alright, Princess?”

“She’s okay. Doctor said nothing serious and she need rest.” Krystal wiped her tears while put her arms around Amber’s neck. Amber helped her girlfriend with her bang when Yuri suddenly speaks.

“K-Krys? Can I s-see her?”

“Unnie, I can take you to her.” Krystal smile weakly to the already crying Yuri.

“W-wait. I-I’m sorry. I n-not with h-her at that time.” Yuri hung her head low as she started to sob hard. Krystal walked to the broken Yuri and hug the tanned girl.

“It’s not your fault. Accident happens, unnie.” The trio walked to the ward and welcomed by the Jung’s family. Amber started to feel her forehead sweating as she greet Mr Jung knowing that she dating the baby Jung without telling the parents.

“Thanks for bringing Krystal here, Amber.” Mr Jung smiled to her and signaled the tomboy to seat next to him. Amber looked at Krystal who oblivious at how nervous she is before takes a seat beside the old man. “They’re so dramatic. That girl just gets knocked by her head.” Both of them chuckled and smile.

“Jessica unnie will be fine, sir.”

“I know. She’s my girl. It’s Krystal that I’m worried about. She’s stressing right now.”

“I’ll take a good care of her, sir. I’ll make sure she didn’t skip her medicine.”  Mr Jung turned her head to Amber and smile lovely to her. He patted Amber’s shoulder and nodded.

“I trust you to take care of my baby girl.” Amber looked at him, wondering if he knows about them being together. “And if you wondering, I do know about both of you. It’s not hard to know when both of you being too close with each other.”

The blonde dork gulped and sweat started to form. Mr Jung patted her head lightly and smile. “I can’t say that I’m okay with it because every parent wants a normal life for their child but she happy the most right now….that is all matter to me right now, my girls happiness.”

“Sir, i-I’m sorry we did this behind your back.”

“Well, I saw both of your kissing the day you sent her home last week so, not really behind my back you know.” Amber can feel her cheek redden to the max. She stares at her trembling feet. “I can’t believe the day my Soojungie kiss someone has come.”

“Dad?”  Krystal wiped her tears as she walk toward Amber and her father. Mr. Jung hold out her hand to Krystal and let the Mini Ice Princess sit on his lap. Krystal wrapped her arms around Mr. Jung neck and looked at sweating Amber. “Why are you sweating? Take your sweater off, Am.”

“It’s okay. I’m good.” Amber answered her with her nervous smile.

“Are you sure? You didn’t look good to me.” Krystal looked into Amber eyes with concern before turned to her father. “Unnie already sleep.”

“Sleep is her forte, baby. Let her take some rest. Both of you should going home right now. It’s dangerous to drive at night.” Krystal nodded and kissed her father before return to Jessica’s bed and kissed her mother. Mr. Jung looked at her and Amber. “Drive carefully and stay with her tonight. She might have a hard time to sleep.”

 

*********

 

Amber drive silently with Krystal next to her staring outside the window before turned her body facing the rapper.

“Why we acted like a fighting couple right now?”

“W-what?” Amber looked at her girlfriend.

“Talk to me~” Krystal pouted.

“I thought that you’re sad.”

“If I sad should you comfort me right now?”

“I’m driving, Krys.” They in silent again before Amber looked at her sulking Krystal. “I’ll comfort you when we reach home. We’ll cuddle and I’ll sing you a lullaby. Sounds good?”

“You pampered me like I’m a little girl. Don’t want the lullaby but yes to cuddling.” Amber showed her thumb up and continues to drive.

“Krys?”

“Hurm?”

“Your dad knows about us.”

“What?!” Krystal screams and looks at calm Amber.

“Father instinct plus he said that we’re too obvious.”

“Did he ask us to break up? He not threatens to kill you, didn’t he?” Amber giggle. “Amber, did he said something?”

“He said that it’s hard to accept our relationship but if you happy, that is all matter to him. So, I think we’re good.”

“That’s all?”

“I should drive carefully and stay with you in case you can’t sleep tonight.” Krystal bit her lips hard and her eyes started to fill with tears. She takes out her phone and wiped her tears.

“D-daddy?” Both father and daughter talks while Amber keep her eyes on the road. Her hand didn’t let go of Krystal’s, giving a warm to the maknae’s cold and trembling hand. Krystal pushed a button of her phone and look at Amber. “Dad is on the line.”

“Krys, baby?”

“Yes, daddy. We’re hear you right now.” Amber raised her brow to Krystal but the maknae just shrugged her shoulder.

“So Amber, you didn’t tell her yet?”

“Yes, Sir?”

“That I caught both of you kissing last week.”

“What?!” Krystal looked at redden face Amber and the phone. She started to slapped Amber and fanning her hot cheek.

“That’s all. Goodnight kids.” Mr. Jung end the phone calls with his bright voice living the couple with face redden likes tomatoes. Both of them fix their eyes on the road and sighed.

“Well, at the bright side we got your parents blessing.” Amber smile lightly to her frowned girlfriend. “Krys..”

“He saw us kissing. Kissing. Oh my God.”  She facepalmed and mumbling to herself cause Amber to chuckled. “Out of people in this world, my DAD saw us kissing.”

“Should we kiss in front of Mr. Soo Man and watch his reaction? That would be deabak!”

 

*********

 

“I’m so tired.” Krystal slumped into their bed. Amber walked out from the bathroom with her wet hair just smiling before jumped next to the maknae and hugged her. “Urgh, your hair.”

“Dry it for me.” Amber sits up and let Krystal to drying her hair and sighed. “I don’t know if I should proud or mad at you, Soojung-ah.”

“What’s wrong with you? Talking and sighing like an ahjumma. Did I hurt you?”

“You do it fine. But your acting is super awesome.”

“Is this about my scene and Minhyuk oppa again?”

“Yes. I should understand but it bothers me sometimes. I’m sorry.” Krystal put the towel aside and they looking at each other.

“I have a kiss scene with him at the last episode.” She whisper slowly to Amber and waiting for the blonde reaction but Amber just look into her eyes quietly. “A lot of staff and actor say that I’m their favorite. Not just Minhyuk oppa.”

“Are you trying to makes me jealous, Soojungie?”

“No, I’m reminding you about how great you are. He kis..no, touch my lips but we had more that a kiss. They favorite me but you, Amber Liu Josephine catch Krystal Jung’s eyes and heart. I planned to let you hold this heart for a very long time. Remember that.” Krystal beamed her sweet smile before kissed the blonde cheek. Amber ruffled her girlfriend’s hair and kiss her lips.

“That’s smooth move from you.”

“I know right? I’m a sweet talker too.” Amber wrapped her arms around Krystal waist before pushed her laying into their bed and hovering her giggling girlfriend.

“I’m started to worry right now. You become a great seducer and a flirter nowadays.”

“Am I making you blush with my words, handsome?” Krystal caress Amber jaws line while looking at her seductively. Amber gulped and nodded cutely to her smirked Krystal. “Haa, what can I do to you, Liu. So cute but yet want to be on the top.”

“I’m the guy in this~”

“How can a guy whining?” Amber huffed as Krystal started to giggles. She bit her lips and smirked. She start with caress Krystal cheek makes the youngest girl stops her giggle. She leaned to kiss the corner of Krystal lips but pulled off when her girlfriend wants their lips to lock together. Amber planted a butterflies kisses from Krystal cheek down to her collarbone meanwhile Krystal already closed her eyes and bit her lips not wanting to let out her moan.

The blonde rapper intertwined their hands together and placed it between Krystal head without stop from kissing the maknae. Krystal gripped their hands when Amber give a bite on her shoulder and kissed it after that. It goes the same to her neck and collarbone. “A-Amber.” Amber kissed Krystal shoulder before get up and looks at Krystal innocently. “D-don’t stop~”

“We should sleep.”

“What the ?” Krystal slapped Amber’s shoulder and frowned. She started to feel funny down there when the blonde rapper stopped. Amber laughs and pulled the pouted girlfriend of her into a hug and kiss her shoulder lightly. Hands intertwined, she put her chin on Krystal shoulder.

“That’s why I’m a guy. I make you go weak.”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wassup chingus!

miss me? cuz i do miss my reader!

your comment maks my day and i hope i can put a smile to your face with this update..keke

next will be your wish come true

means

 

 

 

 

 

Y TIME!

 

i'm done with my study. just wait to get my degree.

so, more update!

wehoo!!