Ideal Type 20

Ideal Type

I’m back!

What happen to Kpop right now?

 

Mamamoo happens!

Kaistal happens!

Fany everywhere happens!

 

 

I’m dying!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jung Soo Jung, it’s out.”

“How do I look?” Amber clicked the article link and hums. “Cute. Why you never wears glasses when we’re together?”

“I’m cute with or without glasses, cutie pie.” Both of them chuckled. “Amber?”

“Hmm?” There’s a silent between them in a while before Krystal finally brake it. “I’m sorry.”

“For what? This? Krys, we both knew it’s for best.” The tomboy stares at her girlfriend who sighed on the screen. They’ve been Facetime-ing since the staff informed them about Krystal’s dating news might come out that day. April’s Fool Day. Stupid Dispatch. “The only thing I regret is you’re not here with me now.”

“I don’t want to out to the set.” The younger girl pouted.

“Hey, most of the comments congrats both of you. That’s a relief.” Amber clicks the comment section and read some of it. “Kaistal is sailing! Gosh, my V burst!”

“The hell is that? Am, don’t read them!”

“Hey, I can take it well. You want me to read another one? This comment is awesome.” Amber continue to scroll the comment section when Krystal yell at her. “AMBER!”

“Soo Jung?”

“Please. Don’t.” Krystal sighed. “I know we’re prepared for this but cut that crap out.”

“Krys.” She stop scrolling and stares at her frowning girlfriend. “Hey, I’m sorry.”

“I knew we’re agreed to this, both of us, but I’m your girlfriend, Amber. Maybe not today but this will hurt you and me eventually. One day you will find this annoying as , you have to deal with me and him as an item. I have to talk fondly about him while you’re sit next to me; listen to all that crap coming out from your girlfriend’s mouth. It gonna hurt you, Am.” No, they didn’t cry. Why? Because they’re awesome as . Fullstop. (never argue this with me or I’ll sent a sniper for you)

“Hey, you’re stressed out. Listen to me. When I said I’m prepared for this, I meant it. I will swallow every about this, okay? As long as you’re with me then I’m okay. Life hurt me since I choose this way but aside from that, it give me, you. Think about it if we choose to let them to reporting about our relationship? This country still not ready for it yet, instead of having you with me, we might have to separate which is another word to the-reason-of-Amber-death. I don’t want that, they can hurt but I won’t let them take you away. In their eyes, you’re his girl but the truth is you’re mine and it is enough. We don’t need the world to know about us.” She reliefs when the younger girl finally look at her with smile, even though it’s not as bright as usually. “I’m not happy you have to dating him but I’m glad I can continue to love you.”

“Cheesyballs. I love you too, stupid,” The younger girl rolled her eyes seeing her dork girlfriend flips her short hair dramatically. “Well, had to get my romantic words out once in a while.”

“Are we done about this topic?”

“This dating topic? I guess so, why?” Krystal asked her girlfriend.

“I want to continue the night by flirting with you.” Krystal burst to laugh as she clapped her hands hearing what Amber said. “Seriously, I missed you with me.”

“We not gonna do those stuff online, right?”

“What stuff?” Now, that takes Amber’s attention. “Oh, nothing.” Her cheeks turn pink and Krystal knew it’s about time to put her poker face for her own safety.

“What did you learn nowadays, Soo Jung? You’re blushing so spill it all right now.”

“Oh God, nothing and I’m NOT blushing.”

“. Don’t lie to me, kiddo. I knew every single things about my girl. What stuff that you’re talking about?” Amber wiggles her eyebrow only to cause the maknae to laughs harder.

“Nothing. Oh my God, I’m crying~” Krystal wipes her tears as she continue giggling.

“Who told you about that stuff? Ah, what is it? I didn’t say anything dirty, did i?”

“You done nothing wrong, Am.” She showing her toothy smile while Amber still looking at her in doubt. “I’m not believing in you right now, Soo Jung. Well, you not gonna tell me so be it. I can’t do anything about it even if I wa-,”

“They told me about it!”

“Who?”

“Stylist unnies even Sulli!” Krystal pouts again. “They told me when I said that I missed you.”

“What did they told you?”

“Well…few thingssss…that couple do…it’s nothing! Oh gosh!” She fans her red face and looking around but not Amber’s suspicious face.

“You acted like that and said it’s nothing? I’m not gonna sleep until we’re in same page about it, okay. You knew better want I’m gonna do when I’m upset.”

“Are you threating me now?”

“You completely hiding something from me! one to be exactly! My girl know something lewd but she didn’t share it with me, that’s sad!”

“I don’t want to know about that but they keep told me and it’s embarrassing, okay!” Both of them keep screaming and giggling about it.

“Okay, last try. Did you picture us doing it?” Amber gulped her drinks after 15 minute of trying to makes her girlfriend tell her about it. Her question did makes Krystal stoned. “You did?”

“W-what? off, Amber.”

“Oh, so you do picture us doing it. Okay.”

“No, I’m not!”

“Wait the minute, I can seach it online right. Ah, stupid Amber!” Amber start typing on her laptop while Krystal already screaming on the other line. “Amber, stop it!”

“Hmm, activities for Long Distance Relationship; watching movie together? Shopping online together? Oh, no. I won’t approve this. It’s nothing here. Oh, stupid. Of course, I didn’t put ‘’ word.” The tomboy clicked ‘enter’ key and winked at her almost-crazy young girlfriend.

“Amber, stop it. Fine! I told you about it!”

“Really? Oh, it’s out.”

“Damn it, Amber!” Krystal’s face went pale as she looking at her girlfriend, jaw dropped and hardly gulp her saliva. “Am…”

“They didn’t told you about this webcam things right?” After a minutes of silent, Amber finally speak. Her eyes still focusing on her laptop screen. “Those ert unnie didn’t ask you to do this tease, right?”

“ what? N- yeah! They told me to tease you.”

“How this tease work?”

“What? Well, you..i mean they want me to tease you .”

“Wrong answer. So, they didn’t told you to do this. Let see what else we got.”

“Amber Josephine Liu, enough.”

“Tell me and I’ll stop. These image looks superb y, you know.”

“Are you gawking over those o picture? Amber!” Amber smirked while Krystal continue cursing the tomboy under her breath. She fold her arms and huffed. “Fine, they told us to try webcam !”

 

-silent-

-silent-

-silent-

 

“Why on earth we have to do that?!!”

“I don’t know, Amber!!”

“Why they give you that idea?!!”

“I told you I don’t know!!”

“Are you ual frustrated, Soo Jung?!!”

“What?! , Amber!! I can’t believe you!!”

“What? I’m just asking!!”

“ you!! How I’m supposed to answer that?!!

“What did you told them about us?”

“Nothing! I just said that I missed you!”

“Really?”

“Amber!”

“Okay, I believe you! But, why?”

“They said that we barely spend time together since I always fly.” She ruffled her hair and start making annoyed sound and pouts. “I swear I NEVER told them about us, never!”

“Okay, okay. Wow. ert unnies wait, Sulli too?!”

“I told you she’s a evil creature.” They both falls into silent and sometimes sighed hardly. Krystal stares at her girlfriend who seem to be in some deep thought. Now she realize how much she want to fly back to Korea to be back into those arms and spending the night cuddling with the tomboy. “Amber?”

“Uh, huh?”

“What were you thinking?”

“Hah? Oh..hurm..nothing..” Honestly, that revelation bothers the older girl. It’s been a while since they had time for each other started from her Border project and their concert, right now with Krystal shooting her drama in China. She missed Krystal, emotionally and physically.

“Amber, what is it?”

“Huh?” The rapper looks at her girlfriend who staring at her with those y eyes. Why her room feels so hot right now? and why she didn’t realize that Baby Jung only wears thin shirt tonight. “You have something in mind, tell me.”

Looking at Krystal with her chic expression and her serious tune is a major red card. Double red card or if they were football player; Krystal Jung won’t allow to play for a whole season. That’s how wrong it is to Amber. For additional red cards, at times like this Krystal Jung is hundred miles away from her. What is this? Are nature mad at her? Why must Amber Josephine Liu suffered like this? Amber remember all good deeds she have done; I take JackJack for his monthly check up on time, I called mom and dad almost all day and I didn’t forget my steps too but why is this happening to me right now? ! Oh, did I curse too much? Crap, Ailee curse all the time and she laughs like retard but how come Ailee didn’t suffered like me? Hate you, Amy.

“AMBER!”

“Krys, let’s do it.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s note:

Right now, Mamamoo and Moonsun attacks my weak heart.

I always thought Taeny is Gay Model for us but Moonsun is the ultimate.

Where I can find a perfect girl like Solar?

She totally ruined my life. I’m done with this life.