Ideal Type 15

Ideal Type

I do read your comment and some of you said that Kryber y time is short. So, I read it again and yeah, it is short. I’m sorry reader-shi for that. I’m not really read it back after done write. Next time, I’ll write a much better y time for them. I hope you’ll forgive me for my lack.

……………………

“Josephine, ROOM!” Krystal slammed the door harshly living the llama dumbfounded. Amber just reached their dorm after MC-ing Champion Show. She spending the night with Ailee and their friends since the singer wins that week. They were talking through the telephone when Amber walked toward the living room and noticed Krystal sitting on the couch with frown on her face.

“Who’s that, Amber? Your mom?”

“No, it’s Krystal.”

“She stays at dorm? I thought she didn’t stay at your dorm anymore.” The Korean-American singer asked her.

“Well, she spends most of her time here.”

“Oh, I see. Well, you arrive at your dorm safely now. Take a rest and thanks for tonight.”

“Okay, thanks unnie. Congrats!” Amber put her phone in her pocket and continue walk into her room. She looked at her frowning girlfriend who covered herself with the blanket. “Krys, what’s up?” She throws her bag on the floor and takes off her sweater.

“Don’t you think that you’re too close with girls nowadays?”

“What?” Amber turned to facing the mini ice princess. “We’re friends and I treat them like a friend do.”

“You were spending a lot of time with them lately. At night. Clubbing and skateboarding until morning. Not to forget with too many girls around you.”

“I do skateboarding but not remember any club. They’re all my friends, Krys. You know almost all of them.” Amber sat on her bed and looked at mad Krystal. The atmosphere gets cold right now.

“But it doesn’t mean you can hug and acting like you’re single. Too much skinship and just now, hugging Ailee unnie? On national television?”

“Babe, she’s like a sister to me. I’m happy for her. That’s all. It’s not like I’m kissing her lips.”

“Oh, she’s like a sister so you can hug her like that? How about kiss me on my lips next time we winning an award? I’m your girlfriend.” Krystal throws the blanket aside and about to walk out when Amber grabbed her wrist. “We’re done. I got nothing to say.”

“No, we’re not done yet.”

“I’m going home.”

“No, you can’t go home like this.” Krystal glares at the blonde rapper.

“Why? You don’t want my sister or my father knows that we’re fighting?  Scared that they might come here and beat the hell out of you?”

“W-What? No! We can settle this thing. I don’t want you to go home. I miss you and I can’t sleep without you.” Amber tries to reach for Krystal hand but failed. “Come on, Krys.”

“Are you sure that you’re missing me? Then why spend time with them after done with your job? Leave me here watching you being close to girls in that show!”

“I’ve told you. We just celebrate her winning. That’s all. Please, at least sit down first. Let’s talk and settle things down.” Amber sighed. She glad the maknae return to bed and take her sit. She walks and intertwined their hands together. “They invited me to celebrate her winning. We went for a drinks and a little chit chat. After that, I excuse myself because I want to see you as soon as I can. I didn’t take my dinner, I want to cook ramyun and have it with you while talking about my day.” Krystal sits still hearing that from the blonde rapper. “I didn’t expect it to become like this. We’re fight.”

“Are you blaming it on me? You think I want to fight with you?” Krystal asked with her stern voice.

“No. No. I will never blame you, Soojung-ah. It’s just that I don’t like it when you’re mad at me. I’m sorry if what I did hurt you.  I really treat them like a friend I swear to God.”  Amber looked at Krystal who her eyes focused at the wall not wanting to look at Amber.

“Done? I’m living now.” Krystal gets up but once again being pulled by Amber. The blonde hugged her tightly and kiss her forehead.

“Please, stay with me tonight. I understand that you’re mad but I really really want you with me tonight. It’s okay if you refuse to talk to me but sleep next to me. I’m so tired and all I want is to rest with you.” Amber looked at her with teary eyes. Silent Jung is more extreme than HellSica. She sighed and let go of Krystal hands. “I’m going to clean myself, after that we’ll sleep. You can wait for me in the bed. I won’t be long.” She takes her towel and walk slowly to the bathroom. Krystal just watching her until the door closed. Finally, tears falling and she fall weakly on the floor, crying.

“Stupid Krys. What should I do now?”

 

*********

 

Amber opened the bathroom door and sighed. She doesn’t know if Krystal will wait for her or just leave. She walked into the room and smile weakly. No Krystal there. “What were I’m thinking. She was mad at you, Amber.” The blonde clean herself and change her clothes, ready to get into her bed when her door opened.

“I thought you want to have a ramyun?” Krystal looked at her with puffy eyes. She not smiling but at least she stay. Amber jumped from her bed and walk as faster as she can behind the younger girl.

They sit facing each other as Amber having her ramyun while Krystal just looking around. Both of them still didn’t talk with each other.

“Do you want some?” Amber looked at Krystal with her smile. She trying to makes her girlfriend talks to her again. Krystal looked at the floor and shook her head slowly. “O-Okay.” Silent filled the air again. She didn’t have her dinner and her tummy still begging for food. Amber frowned in front of the empty bowl. She wants to cook another ramyun but afraid that Krystal might get annoyed with her. She fidgeted at her chair and rubbed her head.

“Give me that bowl.” Krystal gets up and takes the empty bowl to the kitchen. She opened the cabinet and take out another instant ramyun. Amber stare at the back of her body as the maknae prepare the ramyun. A moment later, Krystal comes with hot ramyun in her hand. She put it in front of Amber and the blonde grabbed her hand.

“Sit here.” Amber patted the chair beside her and to her surprise, Krystal did. She smile a little bit and started to eat the ramyun. This time she offered it once again to her girlfriend. Krystal hesitated to move closer but in the end she opened and let the blonde feed the ramyun. “I’ll wash this. Thanks for the dinner.” Amber takes the bowl and washed it. She returns to the dining table and saw Krystal who already standing and waits for her.

“Let’s sleep.”

“Yeah.” Amber followed her girlfriend to their room and waiting for Krystal to get into the bed before turn off the light and joined her in bed. They staring at the ceiling and Amber sighed. “Good night, Krys.” She turned her back on Krystal and about to sleep when Krystal mumbles.

“Don’t turn your back on me.” The voice cracked as a sob heard from the younger girl. Amber opened her eyes wide and quickly facing the crying baby Jung.

“H-hey.”

“Don’t turn your back on me. Look at me. Hug me like you always did.” Krystal cries as she clutches the end of Amber shirt. Amber pulled her for a hug. Embrace her like there are no tomorrow. She kissed Krystal forehead and her hair slowly, letting the younger girl cry her heart out. “Sorry.”

“I’m sorry too.”

“This is .” Krystal says as she trying to control her sobbing. They were hugged for almost an hour before the maknae stop crying.

“Hurm?” Amber play with their intertwined fingers.

“When we’re fight, its feel .”

“It’s to see you crying because of me.”

“It’s to crying so much.” Krystal wiped the stain from her tears. Her voice gets horse and her eyes hurt so badly.

“It’s to not talk-.”

“Enough. Let’s sleep for real. I’m tired.” Krystal adjusts her head as she snuggles close to Amber and wrapped her arms around the rapper neck. She kisses the blonde lips and closes her eyes. “Love you, stupid.”

“Love you, Princess.”

 

...............................

SURPRISE!

how's my double update today?

make up for previous chapter. I kinda disappoints all of you with my y time.

well, this young couple. i'm having a hard time to write it. they so young to have y time.

please comment. i'll read it as soon as i wake up.

 

oh ya,

forgive for my bad grammar or spelling.