Ideal Type 2

Ideal Type

The recording started. Shindong read out the advertisment and the girls make themselves comfortable in their seat. Krystal take a glance to her phone waiting a message from the dork but nothing. She sighed and hesitated if it's a good thing to send Amber a text or not. She didn't want to be so obvious to the servant about her feeling. Imagine about Amber teasing her for the whole day enough to stop herself from sending a text. Krystal laughing when Victoria started to telling Sulli to date one of her uncle.

"All of them already married, omma!" 

"Oh, so if they still single you will date them?" Luna fall from her chair by Victoria question. she continue laughing on the floor while clapped her hand.

"Yah, Soojung. Help me!" Sulli glared at the mini ice princess.

"Your youngest uncle still single, date him." Krystal looked at her bestfriend seriously before joined the rest laughing.

"Traitor!" Sulli throwed her pen to the mini ice princess and pouted. 

"Aigoo, our Ssul mad." Victoria walked toward the taller girl and give her a bear hug and butterflies kiss. They stopped playing around when their segment about to start. Krystal take her phone and typing something.

 

From : Princess Soojungie

To : Stupid Servant

"Yah!! you better listen to us right now! stop whatever you doing and turn on the radio, stupid!"

 

She waiting for a reply but no just sighed as her phone just remain silent. She cursing the dork in her heart for not replying her text and do a reminder to kick her servant's for ignoring her. Sulli signaled her to come closer before whispering.

"Do you think hyung listen to us now?"

"I don't know." Krystal answered her half-hearted. 

"It's kind of boring without hyung." Sulli tapped her finger looking at Shindong make a joke with Luna.

"I know. I got no one to bully." 

"Miss my hyung, Soojung?" Sulli smirked at the maknae but only to receive icy glare. But being bestfriend, the glare didn't work on her. She laughed at Krystal and poked her arm.

"You want to die, Choi?"

"Just admit it, Jung Soojung." 

"Krystal-shi, what do you think about your image for the comeback?" Shindong asked her a question. She slapped Sulli's arm before flashed her smile to her Suju senior.

"Amber unnie and i dyed our hair and it give fresh look for us. I think we looks good and hope our fans like it." Sulli giggling at her when Krystal blurted the dork's name in her answer.

"Yes, Amber-shi dyed her hair to blonde. Too bad we can't have her here with us." Shindong said.

"Yes, she have a recording. She very busy right now." Krystal unconsciously answer the question without being asked. Shindong and the other girls looked at her and smiled awkwardly.

"Dae." Shindong nodded his head. The interview lasted for almost an hour and they on their last segment. Shindong showed them the question about ideal type and laughed. They start to talking with each other and joking around about it before ready to be on air again.

"Ready?" Shindong asked the girls as the commercial song nearing to it's ending.

"Aigoo, listeners. We already at our last segment with f(x) and it's really fun to talking with them. Before we end, here our last segment for the night. Tell me your ideal type. We will reveal the ideal type for f(x) ladies to you! What they search from their other half-to-be! We start from f(x) leader, Victoria-shi!" Victoria laughed and tapped her finger to her chin. Her cheek turned red.

"Aigoo, i'm so shy right now. Hurm, i'm looking for a clean tall non-smoker that looks good in white. And .."

"You just describe an angel." Shindong joking cause the whole studio burst a laughter. Sulli laughing her heart laugh that she need Krystal to hold into. Luna fall from her chair again and having a hard time to get up. Shindong signaled her to continue after they finished laughing.

"And a reasonably tall nose bridge with big hands. A manly man but they didn't need to look too handsome, just had their own scent and pretty muscular line."

"Wow!" Everyone looked at her jaw dropped. 

"I bet it's Changmin oppa." Luna sent a text to Sulli and Krystal. Three of them nodded at the same time.

" Wow, good luck with that, Victoria-shi. Lets move to the beautiful Luna." Shindong smiled at his dongsaeng.

"Hurm, i think i want a man who have brown tinged skin, thick lips, looks good in trainers, straight hair and with fine muscular lines." Luna beamed her sweet smile to Shindong and staring at the two maknae who seem to be in a deep thought.

"Krystal and Sulli seem to be in a deep thought after Luna reveal her ideal type. Do you have any idea who's the guy?" Shindong smirked trying to stirred a rumors with the helps from the two maknae.

"Oppa, it's no one~" Luna whining cause he to laughed.

"That way you always asked me to go to gym? To find a muscular namja in trainers?" Victoria looked at her and merong-ed to the girl next to her. Once again the studio filled with crazy laughter thanks to the leader.

"Sulli-shi, tell us about your ideal namja."

"She wants to date her uncle." Krystal answered it for her bestfriend. The studio going crazy when the mini ice princess teasing Sulli.

"Yah, i'll kill you later. Ehem, i want a man who reliable, confident and open-minded. He must not try to acting cute too much and has a good fragrance and always listen to me. I mean, i really want that person to be like my appa. My appa jjang!"

"So, f(x) really like guy who smell good. Tomorrow a lots of perfume will sold out because of our girl. And for the last, Krystal Jung Soojung. Our maknae, what is your ideal type?" All eyes on her as she opened to answer the question.

"A fun person who wear horn-rimmed glasses with white t-shirt and jeans, black hair and has a signature scent." She smiled to herself after realize she just describe her own groupmate as her ideal type.

"And optical store gonna have a lots of customer tomorrow morning thanks to the maknae. You guys really know what to find from a man but as we know, ideal types is just ideal types.None of this matters when you're in love. kekeke. That all for today, we have so much fun with f(x) and excited fro their comeback. I wish a very good luck for all of you and listener, stay tuned!" The recording end with success and the girls thanks the staff before walked into the van. Everyone slumped on their chair and can't wait to meet their own bed.

"You stay with us or your house, Soojungie?" 

"I think i'll stay. I'm texting my mom, omma." Krystal leaned her head on Victoria's shoulder as she texting to her mother. Everyone didn't speak to much and started to dozed to dreamland.

"Soojung-ah~" Victoria called the maknae who almost sleep.

"Nae, omma."

"Amber will be happy if she listen the radio earlier." 

"Huh?" Krystal get up and looked at her leader. She prayed hard the leader forgot about the clothes that Amber wear tonight.

"White shirt and jeans. Amber looks good tonight and she has her own scent, didn't she?" Victoria smirked at the blushed maknae. Krystal hug her leader and hide her face on Victoria's neck. The Chinese leader just giggling and patted Krystal's back.

"Unnie~"

"Don't worry. I won't mad. Lets hope that dork listened to that." Both of them giggling all the way to their dorm.

 

They arrived at the dorm and Victoria unlocked the door. They welcomed by Amber's puppy, JackJack who jumping around the girls. Krystal take the puppy and kissed it but they didn't see any sign of the tomboyish girl.

"Where's the dork, JackJack?" Krystal asked the puppy as they make their move to the living room.

"I'm going to bed. Good night, omma. Good night, universe." Sleepy Sulli walked like a zombie to her room followed by Luna who manage to walk with eye closed.

"You want to sleep in my room or .." Victoria words cut by the sound of Amber's run to the living room. Her eyes locked to her puppy that comfortably sleep in Krystal's arm.

"That naughty boy need to shower." She pointed to the puppy.

"Just do it tomorrow. He already sleep." Krystal kissed the puppy. Amber walked to joined the duo to sit on their couch.

"Finished with the recording?" Victoria caress the dork's hair. Amber nodded. She sit next to Krystal and watching JackJack in the maknae's arm.

"I'm going to my room. Are you coming, Soojungie?"

"I think i'll sleep in Amber's room. I miss JackJack so much." 

"Okay, then. Good night, you two." 

"Good night, omma." Both of them said together. 

"Lets go to the room. I already prepared his place." Krystal followed Amber to her room with JackJack still in her arm. They put the puppy in his place before sit next to each other watching the sleeping puppy in silent.

"Why you didn't reply my message?"

"Here we go." Amber laughed.

"Explain, servant."

"I'm in the middle of recording at that time." The blonde girl get up and settle her self in the bed. The maknae take one shirt from Amber's drawer before changed her clothes in the bathroom. She joined the blonde after close the door and turned off the light.

"So, you didn't listen to us?"

"Didn't listen at the first 20 minutes. As soon we end the recording i asked oppa to turned the radio. I wish i was there." 

"Why you didn't text me. We thought you didn't listen." Krystal staring at the ceiling trying to control her heart beat.

"I don't want to disturb you but hey, i listen well. Especially the ideal type segment."

"Oh, that. You know, we bet Vic omma talked about Changmin oppa. What do you think?" Krystal turned her body to face Amber. The servant looked at her and smiled.

"I think you talking about me, Jung Soojung."

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

miahnae reader T.T

failed kryber story. 

but thanks for the subcribe and who read this failed story.

602AB9FF0F23D492DBF4B868FBAB9C69.gif